The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Nope. Not her.
Old 05-02-2021, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Keen follower of TS as he reminded me of the time I was with this ex-stewardess.

One night, after being with her for a couple of months, when I was sending her home at 1am, she suddenly asked me to drive past her home and dropped her at the next junction for her to walk back.

It was after that incident that she told me she was married and her old man was at the gate waiting for her.

Many incidents that TS shared resonated with that turbulent relationship. Did not had a happy conclusion but she was a wonderful person who always brought about a warm fuzzy feeling when I think of her.

Really wish TS has a happy ending to share with us
Old 05-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Okay.. this is getting interesting...

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 05-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 05-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

The four of us got into the Kia. I wondered why we couldn't go in separate cars. The drive from east to west was not a short one, and the car would be filled to capacity. Alan drove and I took the front seat while the women took the back.

Amanda: So mom, is Mark our new daddy?

Me & Ann: What???

Alan laughed.

Amanda: Ok la. This daddy quite young. Not bad.

Ann: He's just a friend.

Finally I got some sort of answer.

Amanda: Mom. Nobody sleeps with their friends.

Ann: I do. With this one. And this one only.

Amanda: Is he any good?

Me: Hello? I'm still here.

Amanda turned her attention to me.

Amanda: So are you?

Me: I don't think I should answer that.

Amanda: You must be quite good. Mom has 3 kids. All natural births. Are you hung like a horse?

Me: Err…

Ann: Amanda, that's enough!

Amanda: Spoilsport.

Alan: Don't mind them. You should hear them when they were talking about Amanda's ex.

Me: Open conversation is good. I guess.

Amanda: I'm sure there will be lots of time to find out more about you.

Me: There's nothing much about me. I'm a normal male human being.

Amanda: Surely there's something that attracted mom to you. If it's not a huge dick, or excellent bedroom skills, I don't know what it is.

I turned around to see Ann glaring at her. It was probably not the time to be cheeky. But I didn't know if she was expecting an answer, honest or not.

Me: I think I can handle most of her needs well enough.

Amanda: So, is she wild in bed?

Ann: You better not answer that.

Alan: Er mom. You do know we saw those pics right?

Me & Ann: What?????

Alan: Yeah. Dad didn't keep them properly.

Ann: Oh.

So that was probably why Alicia was more affected. She was rather young when the affair was discovered.

The rest of the trip to NUS was relatively silent. Alan drove towards the School of Medicine building. So the youngest was studying to be a doctor.

At the pick up point, I saw a short-haired girl wearing sunglasses standing there. She didn't appear to be as tall as Amanda, or as toned. Figure-wise, let's just say Amanda got the better genes. But on that girl was a very impressive rack that her loose t-shirt could hardly hide. I finally understood why Ann might have been slightly worried about me fucking her daughters. They were both appealing in their own way. If you liked the toned, sporty type or the booby type.

She got into the car, squeezing Amanda to the middle.

Alan: Mei, this is Mark, mom's erm, friend.

Alicia glared at me.

Alicia: Oh. Is he the guy in the photos. Looks like the guy in the photos.

Alan: Yup. That's him. Be nice.

Alicia: Whatever.

Alan drove out and headed back to the highway. I wondered where he was bringing us for lunch.

I could feel Alicia staring daggers into me from the back. Or maybe it was scalpels. It might be one of the most silent lunches I would ever have.
Old 05-02-2021, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Must be the most uncomfortable ride ever. I feel you.
Old 06-02-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the time it's not other way round, the father brings home his gf, the kids are there to ask, scrutinise. TS in a rather confusing state has totally understandable.
Now my mind would be, is he able to curb the temptation to up the the two daughters.
Old 06-02-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Interesting story, very different!
Pretty amazing that there is a continuation after 5 years break between the posts.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7627 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Nice and extremely well written.

Hoping for more!
Old 06-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Such tense moments with Alicia and others.

Camping here for more interesting updates please.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Nuvichuk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more!
Old 06-02-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xAffinity deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 06-02-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
Scrappydu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more.
Old 08-02-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates. Not just about boom boom...but with some side-story as well.

TS, please continue.

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 08-02-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Alan drove all the way back to the east and we all ended up at Katong Shopping Centre. I didn't even really know the existence of the food court at this mall, my only experience was playing Counterstrike at some LAN shop here a very long time ago.

We managed to get a table even though it was still very crowded at 2pm.

They were there for a "famous" chicken rice. I had never heard of it. But the queue at that time on a Saturday, past normal lunch time was quite bad. Even seated at the table, the queue was snaking around us. I sat beside Ann while Alan went to buy food. Amanda queued for drinks, leaving Alicia at the table with us.

I wondered if I should make any small talk but I really didn't know what to say. Anyway, all I could see was Alicia glaring at me as though I was some criminal.

Ann: So how's school?

Alicia: Fine.

Ann: Coping well?

Alicia: Mom I'm not a kid anymore.

Ann: We hardly talk much these days.

Alicia: We hardly talked much anyway.

I wanted to step in and ask her to show some respect to her mom, but who was I to do so? I had no right, unless I was her stepfather of course. But right now I was just her mom's friend.

Amanda soon came back with the drinks. I wondered how she knew what to order for me since she never asked. But she went with the safe choice of a Coke. She turned to Alicia.

Amanda: So… what do you think of Mark?

Alicia: No opinion.

Amanda: Aren't you curious?

Alicia: About?

Amanda: Out of all the men mom could have, she chose him.

Alicia: Not interested.

Amanda: I think he's good at sex. That's why mom's with him.

Ann: Amanda! We're in a public place!

Alicia: Who cares? She cheated on dad.

Amanda: Dad was never around much for us. Only you.

Alicia: Doesn't give her the right to see others.

Amanda: Maybe dad had erectile dysfunction.

I looked around at the tables around us. Nobody seemed to be interested in the conversation taking place here. It was rather noisy anyway. They probably couldn't here us.

Alicia: Fine. Dad treated me the best. He was always there for me. He left you three alone most of the time. So what? I'm the youngest! I deserve the attention!

I wonder if it was some sort of Princess syndrome she had, but I could tell she was getting a little agitated.

I needed to escape the table before a scene broke out. I saw that it was almost Alan's turn to order so I excused myself.

Me: I think he needs help.

Ann sort of glared at me, but was more like glaring at her daughter for being a spoilt brat. But what if she was right? What if her father really treated her so well that no one else could compare? I didn't hear Alan or Amanda complaining though. They seemed to have got on with their lives just fine.

I went up to Alan.

Alan: Escaping the ladies?

Me: Yeah.

Alan: They're a handful.

Me: How do you deal with them?

Alan: I don't really have to. They're my sister's. And mom.

Me: Tell me more about your dad.

Alan: Haha. Are you thinking of replacing him?

Me: Of course not. But it would help me understand why they are behaving this way.

Alan: Sure. I'll tell you over drinks some day. Or you can come over later.

We ordered, collected the food, and went back to the table where the three ladies were somehow having a cold war.

Alan: Time for lunch!

They all ate silently.

I wondered what I should do. Did I really want to be with Ann when I didn't know where or how I fit into her life?

I thought long and hard about it over lunch.

After lunch, the four of us went to smoke while Alicia stood far away glaring at us.

After smoking, I decided that I should not follow them back and said goodbye. I waved bye to Alicia but no surprise, she ignored me.

I took a walk to find a bus stop which had a bus that could bring me home.

I suddenly recalled a PM I received a long time ago from one of the brothers here who wanted to know what happened in my story. Having read his stories before I felt like he would probably understand what I was going through and perhaps could offer some advice on what I could do. Even though the PM was sent a long time ago, and he had not been seen online for a long time, I replied his PM and asked if he was keen to meet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1