The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
hi all, giving my review on a girl that I just tried. as always, what applies to me may not apply to you (your mileage may vary) so do keep that in mind.

girl in question: Sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-tina

RTM: it's a resounding yes.

i hope this helps for the bros that wants to try her. do note that this is 100percent true and no factual nonsense is inside. i have no affiliation to her and I hardly write reviews but i thought that this girl deserves more attention. if there are more questions, do feel free to drop me a message and i will answer them as accurately as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, is Tina really 168cm tall and slim as her ad suggests? If so, at her FL 160 price point, that's really good value. I'll defo go visit her. Thanks for the info.

Tina seems like a genuine and skilful service provider. Some other FL crossovers really have face palm FL rates.... Ju Bo @280. Xiao Min @240... etc..
Curious about this Tina that everybody is mentioning so just gave a shot after bro's commando mission. I must say I was rather pleasantly surprised with this Chongqing girl. But no worries bro Kopiosteve, Tina is indeed 168cm tall, fair skin, and her figure is the slender type.

Location: Private and discreet, with shower pod. Interesting setup I would say.

Looks: I honestly think the SLG photos and vid do not really resemble her actual looks. The vid is obviously meitued. The other websites are a better indication. I am guessing she should be mid-20s age. But I find her rather cute with her braces on and sweet looking.

Body: 168cm tall as stated. Lithe figure that is not very toned type of body and fair skin with nice C cup boobs. Tattoo above her pussy area and unshaved below.

Massage: Not really the highlight, was a meh for me.

GFE Sensual: The part that hooks me most. From the point of entry to her place, to her sweet voice conversing effortlessly with me, to the part where she coaxed me to undress her before we had a nice time in the shower pod where she spent her time soaping me up and a bbbj. Her sensual was good enough that I decided to take up the full course there and then.

It's a yes to returning to her, though I would skip the massage. After we finished we continued our conversation and she would lean by my side chit chatting while I was putting on my shoes. Strong GFE this one.

She is exactly the type of ML/FL that will see my support with the right price point. She mentioned she was on the 30 day visa hence will not be here for long.
Old 15-03-2024, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
Newbee123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewbee123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Curious about this Tina that everybody is mentioning so just gave a shot after bro's commando mission. I must say I was rather pleasantly surprised with this Chongqing girl. But no worries bro Kopiosteve, Tina is indeed 168cm tall, fair skin, and her figure is the slender type.

Location: Private and discreet, with shower pod. Interesting setup I would say.

She is exactly the type of ML/FL that will see my support with the right price point. She mentioned she was on the 30 day visa hence will not be here for long.
Been wanting to add my contact into database for quite some time since it is hard to book without record. Luckily managed to secure a slot with her, hope she can help me input into database. Will provide fr once done
Old 15-03-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

seem baby also back right.

Wonder if zoya still around.
Old 15-03-2024, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24587 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Thanks for your fr. Personally you prefer tomato or strawberry more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Strawberry is prettier but is still green. You can be surprised by her reactions

Tomato is seasoned in sensual. Knows where and how to stimulate you

Hard to state my preference
Both have similar style for the sensual. Tomato was immediately open to lip kiss while Strawberry requires coaxing during the sms contact. But she did spontaneously come to kiss my mouth when she feels high. Both could cuddle well and have their thighs grip your leg well. Could zhut zhut both their boobs. Felt Strawberry was higher on gfe and got turned on and was highly engrossed when gripping and fondling the rod. Both also allowed pussy fondling from outside the panty only. I could make Strawberry very high. Both are petite and lovely to me! Strawberry will be in Sg until 30 Mar only. I believe Tomato is on a workpass visa.

Besides them, the shorter Gi Gi provides the strongest gfe (can kiss/french[YMMV]) and zhut zhut boobs but no fondling of her pussy, even from outside the panty. She gets high easily from it, but looks wise, perhaps slightly less attractive than Strawberry and Tomato!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 15-03-2024 at 10:48 PM.
Old 15-03-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
seem baby also back right.

Wonder if zoya still around.
So many babies around. Wonder which one is the genuine article
Old 15-03-2024, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalsor View Post
Fellow bros! Just curious the ML (think) named qingqing who watch football and airport figure, will she come back? Kind of missed her...
Cannot return already
Old 15-03-2024, 08:37 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42263 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea agree in current climate Love not bad. Though I dunno if she will stay on cowboy till you cum, esp if u take too long.
No way lah, cos I am the famous diamond aeroplane.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
My Eskimo Bro! Even MLs can’t resist your charm and good looks.
情圣就是情圣。佩服佩服! Remember to try my recommendation. Can’t wait to be Eskimo bros again!
Aiya she probably wanna "assume" all customers to see her full service site since higher income... actually quite funny since I quite keen to proceed as she quite pretty and attitude good but my cock softened a bit when she said $300... I remembered that I had only $200++ so I told her if she trust me I utang first then next time I come visit then pay together. She actually went ahead with it... guess it is just a small risk for her.

Er.... your recommendation you push until she became out of reach... Eskimo also melt liao.

Cathy
Old 15-03-2024, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Aiya she probably wanna "assume" all customers to see her full service site since higher income... actually quite funny since I quite keen to proceed as she quite pretty and attitude good but my cock softened a bit when she said $300... I remembered that I had only $200++ so I told her if she trust me I utang first then next time I come visit then pay together. She actually went ahead with it... guess it is just a small risk for her.

Er.... your recommendation you push until she became out of reach... Eskimo also melt liao.
300 for FL is too much no matter how chio she is... those independent sites are getting ridiculous
Old 15-03-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/yi-lin-massage/

Any bro try this?
Old 15-03-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 9
kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!kwon910 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massageyiyi/

First day start work, greeted by this hot lady, damn hot bod.
Look wise same like photos 8.5/10. Refer other page for vid
Body 9/10 big headlights
Massage ok good
Sensual bbbj + cim dayum try yourself requires topup
Do guide her as she is new . Cheers
Old 15-03-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
So many babies around. Wonder which one is the genuine article
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/baby-massage/
Old 15-03-2024, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
the pic quite big variation

the video prob most alike

i never see cutie yusof ishak so the PS should be minimal

can see like that bo lol
nowadays AI sibeh tok kong, but still got some tell tale signs when videos are enhanced:

1. jerky video
2. blurry video

current phones camera so high tech, its strange when videos can be so jerky and blurry
Old 15-03-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 7
Swimnuts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwimnuts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartML View Post
I think we rate MLs based on 3 key attributes: Looks, Massage, Sensual

Here is where I think some of them stand for ref:

Looks: MHT
Massage: Love
Looks + Massage: Xin Yan, Anyi
Looks + Sensual: Tomato
Massage + Sensual: Gigi
Looks + Massage + Sensual: None
I think Soda fits the definition of looks + massage + sensual. At times, she can provide excellent gfe and some other times be such a naughty teaser (see photo ). Her massage skill is also amazing and she is skilled in authentic Thai JG.
Old 15-03-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
mika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Both have similar style for the sensual. Tomato was immediately open to lip kiss while Strawberry requires coaxing during the sms contact. But she did spontaneously come to kiss my mouth when she feels high. Both could cuddle well and have their thighs grip your leg well. Could zhut zhut both their boobs. Felt Strawberry was higher on gfe and got turned on and was highly engrossed when gripping and fondling the rod. Both also allowed pussy fondling from outside the panty only. I could make Strawberry very high. Both are petite and lovely to me! Strawberry will be in Sg until 30 Mar only. I believe Tomato is on a workpass visa.

Besides them, the shorter Gi Gi provides the strongest gfe (can kiss/french[YMMV]) and zhut zhut boobs but no fondling of her pussy, even from outside the panty. She gets high easily from it, but looks wise, perhaps slightly less attractive than Strawberry and Tomato!
Add a little for Strawberry. Her nips are puffy and eraser tip kind. totally my type if i didn’t see wrongly, too bad she didn’t let me zhut.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1