The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-06-2015, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
beerlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Please leh 6.50baht bus fare , u asking for aircon?? u know the correct fare for aircon bus or not? 555

I not rich towkay and taxi fare in Bangkok is considered quite affordable compared to our sg cab fares. I travel anywhere around the city/club/work all below 100baht. Less than $4sgd. Not limousine cab unless u think so.
Bus 29 has both aircon and non aircon. But yes non aircon is priced at THB 6.50 flat rate. Agree with you taxis in BKK (meter) is affordable compared to Singapore. But traffic in BKK is pain in the ass, right?
Old 22-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

bkk day 2

Well actually day 2 wasn't too exciting coz i went on a shopping spree instead of hunting for puyings hahaha. went for a really quality oil massage and foot massage. the only highlight of day 2 was when i checked put nataree massage...my first impression was that it is machiam like a highly organised brothel!! so after doing research online, when i reached nataree, i ignore the first (ie left) entrance and walked directly into the second (right) entrance. walked into a dark loungy lounge. saw some bros there. shd be fellow sg pussy mongers from their looks and dressing lol. but i made a mistake, i went in too early (about noon). dick too horny that's why hahaah. so when i went in right, not a lot of girls. papasan was v attentive. but he nv asked me what i want but just kept on talking: "here, these 2,600 baht, all in, 90 min ok? this one good english, also 2,600 baht. this one boobs big, u like? good service. i also have 4,000-5,000 baht..."

wah, at this point...knn i saw some teenagers there...by my judgment, they should be about 15-17. fuck leh. i see leow i a bit disturbed. also, from the papasan's body language i can tell those girls confirm under age one coz he quickly looked away when i looked back at him. it's like a sense of embarrassment. anyways, who am i to judge right? i'm here only for a good time, so i'll just mind my own business la. BTW bros, xiao di opinion here only ok. DON'T ever try under age girls, if kena caught by police, or if they somehow black mail you, then hong gan leow. High chance of thailand jail or pay until you bleed big time. want to play, take calculated risks la. that's my advice...

then in the end, i settled for a busty, fair 19-year old from chiang rai. her name is Ern (or something like that). she looks much older than 19 haha papasan tried to smoke me, but my best guess is about 22-23.

quoted me 2600 baht for nurul massage 90 mins. went up, showered, gave me an ok piano massage. then bath tub with only very little foreplay. she has pink nips, B+ boobs, smooth and fair skin. not chubby but well proportioned. then i lie down on bed, she started cat bath...omg...her tongue power is see beh solid. she rimmed around my balls and the area just below my balls...wah damn high. then after a short while, she wanna cap me and ride cow girl leow. i was like, eh?? where's my nurul massage, no have ah? then she said, old lady dont like gel massage etc etc. basket...she just want to fuck and go type. really hate these types of girls. anyway, from my past (s)experience, i don't find it's worth it to argue with your working lady coz after that right, you'll lose the mood leow, so even in the end you get what you want (whatever it is), you won't enjoy it de coz the mood is gone leow - that cheekiness, that sensual connection, etc. this is true at least for me la. so i just said ok, let's do it baby. but before i pound her, i told myself i wanna make her beg for sex hahaha. so i massaged her pussy (clean, no smell or sores) and fingered her and all. and then put on condom and did intercrural on her, ie rubbed my shaft along her pussy opening until she damn high. she begged me to enter her, saying "omg baby, u make me so hot. i want u, i want u go in me now. please..."

and, the rest is his-story stay tune for day 3...sergeant dick reporting, sir!!

Last edited by anikisan; 22-06-2015 at 12:49 PM.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Don't think so. I believe you should know more than me.

Usually I like to go those along kaset. Cheap cheap, 100฿ for the pg drink. I just bought one time, they appreciate like as if I buy 10.

Usually these places less frequent by the foreigners hence if they know you were foreigner who has the ablility to converse fluently in thai language, most probably you will be on their radar on that particular night. This is what I experienced.
I head this pg places don't sell shisha now? I am a fan of shisha, if shisha is not available in most places, my return to BKK would be really a disappointment.

I agree with you such places are less frequent by foreigners due to the language barrier and if these pgs meet a foreigner that is able to converse in their language, you would have all attention.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Nice update Anikisan!
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 22-06-2015, 11:51 AM
Samster

That is some good update from sgt anikisan. Nataree will be on my first hit list when I return. Wondering if my good friend Born is still working there.
Old 22-06-2015, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
Bus 29 has both aircon and non aircon. But yes non aircon is priced at THB 6.50 flat rate.
Brother indianmagicoil welcome back!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 22-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Nope. I supposed you still can get shisha.

Yeah. And I believe you can converse fluently in their language like local right.
Thanks for the information.
Old 22-06-2015, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Brother indianmagicoil welcome back!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Old 22-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog3 View Post
Cowboy 2 got 2 difference bar fine, agogo is 700, coyote is 3K.
I asked again on Saturday and they told me don't have. Maybe I'm too ugly la.
Old 22-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlao View Post
I head this pg places don't sell shisha now? I am a fan of shisha, if shisha is not available in most places, my return to BKK would be really a disappointment.

I agree with you such places are less frequent by foreigners due to the language barrier and if these pgs meet a foreigner that is able to converse in their language, you would have all attention.
If I am not mistaken, I walked past Club insanity (opposite T21), and there was tables outside smoking shisha. I remembered seeing shisha somewhere else as well, but forgot liao.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 22-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Most G Clubs and Disco/Pub do offer shisha.
Old 22-06-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heyitsmeman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One place I know have shisha is scratchdog.. I myself have done shisha there before at 500 baht but the environment is a club la so if you don't like den can source elsewhere I think khao san might have. Not sure
Old 22-06-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
I asked again on Saturday and they told me don't have. Maybe I'm too ugly la.
Cowboy 2 have barfines like what bro frog3 said. U still in Bkk?
Old 22-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rupert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do clubs/bar/agogo bar nowadays still check ID for foreigner?

Or must use passport?Does a copy of photoprint passport works too?

Don't wanna risk bringing my passport around club and losing it.Shit happens.
Old 22-06-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
Do clubs/bar/agogo bar nowadays still check ID for foreigner?

Or must use passport?Does a copy of photoprint passport works too?

Don't wanna risk bringing my passport around club and losing it.Shit happens.
Clubs yes! I/C will do. Agogo not really. Unless u look like a Thai and they probably ask where u from. U can show your Sg IC when the need arises. Not necessary to bring passport. U could also take a snapshot with your smartphone of your biodata page as well as the entry Thai stamp upon arrival if there's roadblock or anything. At least better than without your passport.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1