The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-03-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nickkkwww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Pink from rolypoly

Booking was smooth and instructions were clear.
Glad that dome 1 has been revived, haven't had such good service since before pandemic. Below are the ratings, YMMV though. Only con is towel not enough, bro rp is already sorting this out but better bring your own towel in the meantime.

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 9/10 soft and natural
French - 9/10
Painting - 8/10
Fingering - n/a
GFE - 9/10 chit chat and massage included
BBBJ - 8/10
FJ - 10/10 accommodate to positions
Service - 9/10
Old 19-03-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Maggie from Sex Amazon

Location: Very easy, 1 min from MRT exit, also large car park nearby. Okt instructions super clear. Safe place, No receptionist/no tracetogether.

Maggie is quite charming, nice lady as already mentioned by many bros. She helped me undress and nicely stack on the chair. Really small room, so not much space. Bathroom was tiny, still she tried her best to bathe me. Action starts right after shower. She knelt down and gave me bbbj.

Next, we moved to bed … cowgirl, spoon, missionary. All the time enjoying playing with her very nice boobs, light kissing. It was a very enjoyable 15 mins of bonking. I had a long day and only 3 hours of sleep previous night. So I was very tired. Took some rest, hugging each other all the way. Her pussy is tight and she enjoys bonking. She is not fully shaved though, has a little bush down there.

I told her that I was quite tired that day so probably wouldn’t be able to do the second shot …she smiled and again started playing with my lil bro and then gave another good bj to make it hard again. Tried a couple of different positions, but I was very tired for a good release. We did some chit chatting and washed up and left a happy man giving her back 25 minutes. Hope to be able to visit her again on a day when I have more energy to give her two really strong shots hahaha!

To sum up, Maggie is a really sweet and nice person, she’ll give you her 100%. No commercial feeling and high GFE. It’ll be a good experience. Must try.

Downside is that she is very hard to book, advance reservation needed.
Old 19-03-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Bros

It seems most girls are working from hotels. Is there any stable working out of condo/apartment?
Old 19-03-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
legskin 17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
Well bro, some of the FL feel they are in demand so they stuck up. they still think they virgin. just move on, try those old stables. slowly work ur stamina up. wait a while for the stables to adjust their pricing. At the end of the day, have fun not have anger.
Not angry bro. She already in holiday mood.
Old 19-03-2022, 03:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
congruentparall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fr : Milk from Club Friday

Booking from Club Friday was hassle free and instructions were clear.

Looks - 9/10 (Face is Slimmer in Person)
Body - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10 (Soft,a handful to fonder with)
French - 8/10 (Can French)
Painting - 8/10 (Shaved n clean)
Fingering - not allowed
GFE - 9/10 (Converse in English quite fluently)
Massage - 8/ 10 (Great massage)
BBBJ - 7/10
FJ - 10/10 (Good moaning and accommodation to positions)
Location - Discreet enough and ample parking space.
Service - 8/10 (Shower tgt included)

Only downside is the place is not well maintain. Overall Milk provided great service and experience.
Old 19-03-2022, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
Nedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNedstarkbav deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Having Milk few days back.
Location: easy for driver, but gonna be a bit trouble for foot soldier.
Look: she looks similar to photo, quite pretty one.
Boob: I guess it shld be B-C size
Foreplay: clean u well during the shower with a bit of action
bBBJ: nothing special, got a better one before
FJ: she has the energy to ride very well. Also can take a long F*ck with good stereo
Old 19-03-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seduction Yumi

Book her last night, damn so difficult to get.
Real person looks very very cute and her body is great with big enhanced boobs and sensitive nipples, small bush below. Not fat but very good to cuddle.
Personality, a lil icy cool but will warm up after a short while.
Fucking was accommodating, can change positions but have to guide, her english is very average. Can kiss, can french and does a decent bbbj.
Her cute looks and big boobs are the highlights for my experience with her. Did not try CIM cos i didnt bring enough cash to top up.
Will rtf for sure.

Edit: Just saw her name changed to Yumiko now lol, likeness to her photos are 80% upwards and i didnt add she is the fair skin type, dont look like siam bu.
Old 19-03-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!12qw34eR is one of the Best!

tried maggie few days back

Looks: quite pretty especially side view
boobs: big boobs nice to grab
fj: very good and horny and vocal. next door room confirm can hear

shower tgt and bbbj in toilet, i like

personality very good, not commercial
Old 19-03-2022, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold

Sonya from SS

Booking with OKT is seamless
Room: 9/10 nice and clean
Face: 7/10 (I have high standards)
Body: 9/10 slim body. No tummy. I like
Boobs: 9/10 man made but I have no problems with that. I keep fondling with hers coz it looks very nice
FJ: 8/10. Very accommodative. Her bbbj is quite unique as she pokes into a finger into my ass while doing it. English language is so decent.

Ovsrall rate her 8/10. Much better than those D2 rubbish we have seen in the last 18months
Old 19-03-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Nice to see so many choices now, spoilt for choices leow
Old 19-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raylim2022 View Post
FR LOL SEX AMAZON

Seems like lol is in ord mode. Keep complain her pussy very pain and refuse to let me drill for more than 1 minute. Made me pay secret menu for aj and ar but never deliver. Very disappointed in LOL from sex Amazon
No such thing from LOL. Also, I visited recently as well and no such bad attitude for her despite having full days.
Old 19-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
meyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeyde00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just for sharing. I have tried 3 stables already, shall not name them. I noticed their girls are fully booked everyday. So I think it is natural some girls felt pain down under and can’t perform. I wonder their limit per day also. I do have one bad experience with 1 stable girl. Shall not name them also. She is really damn hot and pretty in person. However, the experience is bad. The worst ever in my chiong period. But I think if willing to pay then have to be willing to accept. Have to compliment Daisy and Maggie. They are really good despite fully booked daily.
Old 19-03-2022, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
BennyGL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited Somi from SS 18/3/2021
Fuss free booking with bro Silk even as a first timer for his stable.
Clear instructions for the location.

Broke the ice quickly with Somi before I went to take a quick shower myself.
Gave me a quick cat bath after I dried myself.

She proceeded with a great bbbj for around 5 mins before proceeding to the action.
Started in cowgirl position and my god those tits of hers were great. Grabbed and played with them and gave them a lick before changing to missionary. Great stereo when pumping and she will moan faster and louder as the intensity increases. Changed to doggy and started pumping her for a good 10 mins. Her ass is made for doggy lol. Sexy tattoos as well on her back.
Came in her after 5 mins of doggy.

Rested for 10 min and proceeded with second shot. Cummed twice within an hour 🤣
Gave her a tip and left early so that she can have her lunch. She doesn't talk too much but we did have some light conversations. I'm here for some action anyway and not make friends so that's fine with me 🤣

Will definitely visit the other ladies from SS!
Old 19-03-2022, 11:49 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Previously saw a post that PEPSI from Club Friday is ladyboy? But still we saw quite a lot of good FR for her. Hmmmmmm just wondering
Old 19-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Justhavefunhere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedstarkbav View Post
Having Milk few days back.
Location: easy for driver, but gonna be a bit trouble for foot soldier.
Look: she looks similar to photo, quite pretty one.
Boob: I guess it shld be B-C size
Foreplay: clean u well during the shower with a bit of action
bBBJ: nothing special, got a better one before
FJ: she has the energy to ride very well. Also can take a long F*ck with good stereo
The boobs size cannot be just b or C bro. Tried her before is huge and at least a D or E. Confirm this is legit FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1