The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
rubberking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nice looking Dentist

Hi,
I know there is another thread on Chio dentist.
But the leads is not enough and it was a one year back then thread...
So I would like to ask all brudders here if there is any leads to Chio Dentists?

Thanks..and dun flame me.=)
Can PM me oso.=)
Old 12-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BeachM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Nice looking Dentist

The last time i went to Tampines Polyclinic.. The dentist was damn hot.. looks early 30s.. da nurse also not bad.. but dat was 2 yrs ago.. dunnoe she still there or not.. Changi Hospital also not bad.. got one lady doc help me remove my wisdom tooth stitches..
Old 13-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Samster

Can give more information or not?
For example the name?
or how to look for her?
Old 13-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
BeachM is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hmmz i tink the one at tamp poly's called gwen.. da changi hospital can't remember le..
Old 13-11-2005, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

If it weren't for an interesting experience years ago, I'll probably think this is a boliao thread again.

I went to Jurong East Polyclinic many years ago when a filling I had in a tooth in my lower jaw fell out. Was attended to by this super chio dentist. The reason I know was that she wasn't wearing the mask when I entered the room.

What's truly special about her was her seating position. Instead of sitting by my right when she's checking me, she's actually sitting directly behind me. Now you got to imagine this. As the chair is lowered, she was leaning forward and her boobs were literally pressing down on both sides of my head! I estimate it to be around 34C!

Was pretty young then so didn't dare to move too much. Hope my erection's not obvious from the pair of shorts I was wearing. Otherwise can use my big head to ruba her boobs. Never had any other dentists that sits behind me except her though...
Old 13-11-2005, 11:09 AM
tata51

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

bro,

in 2004, i went 4 times there! yes, this dentist at jurong east polyclinic rite? i was so tempted to buy flowers for her, n even so tempted to ask her out for dinner.... but, i no balls lor. jus kept going there once every 3 mths...

rite now i m overseas... i even went there in jan tis year, a forthnite b4 i fly off... now i m going back to spore in 3wks time, n i ll visit her again b4 xmas.

if not for u to post yr comments abt jurong east, i aso wont dare to interrupt yr forums... wat u describe s exactly e same, she sat BEHIND me.... n her boobs....

last yr end, in order to spend more time w her, i even purposely delay my on-site decision to let her pull out my upper las wisdom tooth. wah lao! not pain one leh..... really miss her lor.... dunno she got bf or not.... dunno s she "open" to our world of thinking a not.... i really wanna jus ve a nice dinner w her...... n she smells nice too....
Old 14-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Samster

Care to share with me the name of this dentist?

Thank you.

Where are all the chio dentists?
Old 14-11-2005, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

It seems that I really got no luck to have such encounters as I've never been attended by a lady dentist
Old 15-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Samster

ALL BRUDDERS,
Share with us your experience with nice looking dentists???
Come on, I am sure there are some brudders who have such experience?
Give us some FR? it does not take long to write a report =)
Old 26-11-2005, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 22
trustee_6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrustee_6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not much on FR as she is doing her jod on my teeth, but I would says that she is very polite and she looks nice to me..... she's a dentist at Raffles Dental group in Causeway Point.
Old 26-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

If you are thinking of going to dental clinic, and ask the dentist to have sex with you.. Better forget it.. Chances are that dentists will report you to police.
Old 26-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
instantcliq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's one SYT dentist at the Raffles Dental Clinic.... there only on selected days... of which Saturday is one.... I was there once for a short treatment and found her to be quite friendly.... even asked her nurse to pass her card to me... will definitely try to find time to visit her again... and maybe get a longer "treatment" from her
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1