The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
this one u also know u really the man bro.

Haha, don't like that say me leh. Just happened to catch the hint while having a conversation with her.

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 30-05-2007, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 20
freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
Haha, don't like that say me leh. Just happened to catch the hint while having a conversation with her.
Hmmm..... pondering if should rtf her today bo leh.... counting my vit. M.... hehehee.....
Old 30-05-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sorri... system lag.... double post....
Old 30-05-2007, 01:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 19
satyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersatyr365 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Any bros want to RTF her better do so fast. Heard that her 'big auntie' is visiting her soon...
Definitely! I saw her again yesterday and she said not to rub her boobs too hard. They hurt a bit. That's one of the symptoms of the coming monthly curse. She confirmed it when I asked. That means she's at least 2/3 days down, and she leaves on the 9th June. Not much time liow....

Cheers
Old 30-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by satyr365 View Post
Definitely! I saw her again yesterday and she said not to rub her boobs too hard. They hurt a bit. That's one of the symptoms of the coming monthly curse. She confirmed it when I asked. That means she's at least 2/3 days down, and she leaves on the 9th June. Not much time liow....

Cheers
Wow bro, U such a expert huh.....
Old 30-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

wah bro, she leaving so soon 9 june. and pm me her contacts b4 she leaves thanks
Old 30-05-2007, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman19752001 View Post
Hmmm..... pondering if should rtf her today bo leh.... counting my vit. M.... hehehee.....
Hehehee... this afternoon count-count here, count-count there.... finally think still can afford a RTF b4 FeiFei leave our shores....

Try to call here few times at home ard 1pm++ but no answer.... Hmmm.... maybe with one of the bros, i think.... so i carry on proceed down to GL & call her again ard 230pm but she told me today NOT working....

So i thought maybe auntie visit liaoz so no choice go jalan-jalan ard GL.... Afternoon damn HOT & it soon kills the HORNiness within me.... planning to drive home liao then I rec' message from FeiFei saying.... "不好意思。。。" (Sorry about that....)

So I call her back & tell her itz okie lah... then she told me auntie hvn't visit but she dun feel nice as normally b4 the period come.... BUT she ask if I still wanna meet.... I told her I'm ok if she's okie.... so proceed to fetch her from her place.....

She pop into my car & asking me if her breasts look bigger.... i ask her is it push up bra & she pull her shirt & show me no push-up... itz the period coming so feeling sore.... hahaahaa.... wat a gal....

So proceed to our love nest @ Lor XX, get a room & actions begun.....

This is my 2nd time with FeiFei & for sure chemistry level Upz liao lah...
As the weather was damn warm outside, the aircon room seems like a heaven for both of us...

I strip nake but told her she can relaz 1st as I feel more cooling but she join me instead, stripping to her b'day suit..... hahahaa...

So we both lied naked on the bed & enjoy the cooliness.... but that doesn't stop the fire within us..... in a moment, we were frenching like long lost lovers.... can feel that her frenching lacks tongue action....

After 10 over mins of foreplay, she ask me go wash up 1st as she already shower from home..... so i wash clean-clean & went back to bed for action....

This time round, my stamina were quite good leh..... Did missionary with her till she cum after a good 10mins non-stop bonking..... we hug each other tight, french like no tomorrow & this time manage to tongue fight with her.... heheheee.... FeiFei oso catch my hand so tightly when she cummed.....

After she cum, switch to doggie so that I can cum oso mah..... today her moans really damn seducing leh... real moans.... can see she njoy our sexxion so much..... fuck her in doggie and she follow to suit my pace.... moaning like no tomorrow.... and I suspect she did cum a 2nd time leh......
and finally, i cum & unloaded everything inside her sweet pussy.....

Damn sextisfying fuck today..... Initially thinking no chance liao yet it happen!!!

She oso told me trying to get extension but only will know the result this Friday.... so Bro iluvmilk, do update us ohh..... Thanks...
Old 31-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10485 / Power: 22
sexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond reputesexy_lion has a reputation beyond repute

Brother Iluvmiki,

Thanks for your contacts! I will try Fei Fei ASAP... Heh heh heh!!
Old 31-05-2007, 01:25 PM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Damn sextisfying fuck today..... Initially thinking no chance liao yet it happen!!!

She oso told me trying to get extension but only will know the result this Friday.... so Bro iluvmilk, do update us ohh..... Thanks...

Yep, I definitely will. I oso hope that she can stay on a little longer cos still no chance for me to RTF her. Haha.....

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 31-05-2007, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!sorosX is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

Thanks to bro iluvmiki......

Tried Fei Fei a few days ago,

a real SYT with a pair of nice & natural boobs. very friendly attitude & 10/10 gf feelings (specially frenching*)

Frenching while bathing, proceed to bed and SOP licking & frenching.

BBBJ was great!!! (5mins)

Proceed to insert & thrust her, great coordination from her. natural moaning.

Shoot out after 10mins of quick action.

A good gal not to be missed.

Good catch by bro iluvmiki.

Thanks again..
Old 01-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Hcer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Got nbr from iluvemiki bro and immediately smsed her to check if can get her, managed to meet up with her around 4plus in the afternoon. Checked in hotel 81 and waited patiently for her to arrive. When she arrived, I was too shocked and I thought that the wrong girl was knocking on my door as I asked her "Ni shi feifei mah?" She grinned and said "wo shi ah!"

Wah, I in luck liao, she came in liao and laid on the bed and we started to tcss, sibei gfe lor, and i simply love the way she talks and she keeps grinning and giving me the "innocent" look...wah lau, my cock immediately stand as I see her take off her bra and revealed a pair of C cup breasts! And she was wearing baby blue panties...Oh my god, I nearly fainted, cannot take it liao as she went for a bath and I tried to contain my erection. haha....

When she came out, we chatted for awhile more and I couldn't take it any longer and started frenching her, mind you, her tongue action was good and she's a pretty good kisser! Asked her to cap me and immediately I started riding her, during the course of action I cannot stop looking at her. Bros who love SYT you will love her looks! A good fj with lovely GFE feeling! She's going back next Sat so bros out there, this is a gem! Better treat her with love and care! Thanks again to Bro iluvmiki for the nbr!

Name: FeiFei
Origin: ChongQing
Looks: 9/10 stunning! Really SYT! I simply love looking at her!
Body: C-cup boobs with all the curves at the right places
Fj: 8/10
Bj/bbbj: Never try. I was too caught up about making love that I totally forgot about bj!!!!
GFE: 101%
Damage: $80 + $20(tips), rm
RTF: Confirmed guarantee plus chop!
Old 01-06-2007, 02:38 AM
seablue81

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi bro i am very interested as well~!! pls sent me a pm or email me this hot gem's contact at [email protected] a million thanx~!!
Old 02-06-2007, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:

She did not manage to get the extension so it's confirmed she's going back on 9 June.

If you're thinking of having another tryst with her, you have 7 more days to do it...

Old 02-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Fei Fei is a special girl. Hope she can return. Thinking of RTF, but due to work commitments, think have to see her fly off liao........So sad.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-06-2007, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 17
gameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergameboy3799 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
She did not manage to get the extension so it's confirmed she's going back on 9 June.

If you're thinking of having another tryst with her, you have 7 more days to do it...
Bro iluvmiki, she told me she will try to get extension, since she didn't get, ask her to go somewhere and come back, maybe can get another 7 or 14 days if lucky, if the Officer see her big Neh Neh, maybe 1 month.....hee hee

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1