The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2007, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 20
ben_cooldude is one of the Best!ben_cooldude is one of the Best!ben_cooldude is one of the Best!ben_cooldude is one of the Best!
Re: My Greatest Discovery Ever...Super SYT FeiFei

thanks bro iluvmiki, got her contact quite some time back but due work commitment, can only manage to see her yesterday after returning back fm an oversea trip.

she is definitely good looking for my standard, great figure and an excellant gf feeling. basically, whatever other good things about her mentioned by other bros, i second it, so the only thing regrettable is that she may be going back and i cannot really find time to rtf her again

great find by bro iluvmiki and definitely, kudos to his unselfish sharing of this gem
Old 03-06-2007, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 21
spyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterspyder575 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B+/ C (lil bit of tummy/ nice butt)
Frenching: Yes
BJ/BBBJ: Never offer, I also never ask
FJ: 7/10

She's a sweet young thing, so pls be nice. Cheerful, easy going and perhaps a lil inexperienced. Also she said she is not used to "doing" it with strangers... but the GFE is worth it.
Old 03-06-2007, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 20
freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy3799 View Post
Bro iluvmiki, she told me she will try to get extension, since she didn't get, ask her to go somewhere and come back, maybe can get another 7 or 14 days if lucky, if the Officer see her big Neh Neh, maybe 1 month.....hee hee
Ya lor, Bro iluvmilk.... maybe U can advice her go in our neighbour up north, stay a nite, then re-enter SG again..... i think most gals do that.... and get another 14days ~ 1mth stay leh..... Whether we can RTF, depends on U lor..... Hehehee......
Old 03-06-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 19
iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeman19752001 View Post
Ya lor, Bro iluvmilk.... maybe U can advice her go in our neighbour up north, stay a nite, then re-enter SG again..... i think most gals do that.... and get another 14days ~ 1mth stay leh..... Whether we can RTF, depends on U lor..... Hehehee......

I did try to advise her on that but she doesn't seem too keen. Probably she finds that it's too much a hassle and partly she also misses home.

She's thankful that she managed to complete her one month's stay here because of all the wonderful bros out there that really take good care of her and most importantly, being a gentleman. She really have very good impression of the guys in Singapore.

So what we can hope for is that she can return back to our shores soon!

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...
Old 04-06-2007, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
Paladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPaladine is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A big thanks for bro iluvmiki for sharing the contact. Have been hunting and out of the FL scene for more than a year and tonight is a comeback for me.

However seems like I have caught Feifei at a wrong time. Due to her ulcers, there is no frenching or bbbj ( I am a big fan of these 2) Major disappointment but not her fault ( she showed me her ulcers) . However what was lacking in action, she made it up with her effort and gfe. Hence below is a short FR :

Name: Feifei
Looks: 7/10 (smooth complexion and cute fringe)
Body 7/10 ( Chubby + C cup boobs)
Frenching: 0/10
Bbbj:0/10
Catbath:7/10 (sucking and licking of nipples + testicles)
FJ: 7/10 ( Relatively tight, comes with moans and pulling of bedsheet)
GFE: 8/10( Bubbly, cheerful and mischievous. Would be 10/10 if frenching and bbbj is included)

Above is my experience and may differ from yours.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

iluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvmiki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

As much as I appreciate our dear bros here recommending friends to Feifei, pls be careful who we give her contacts to.

Not that she is complaining but she was feeling rather down yesterday cos there was this recommended joker who made an appt with her and when they met up, he demanded that she spend a full 2 hours and 2 shots with him for $80!!! When she refused, he gave her a good dressing down and threatened to write nasty things about her and all that bullshit over the internet so that she will have no business at all. Furthermore, that freaking asshole is her fellow countryman from Dongbei. I was fuming mad when I heard this. How can anyone possibly do such things???

So pls, spare a thought for her and not dish out her contacts freely...

A happy marriage is a matter of give and take; the husband gives and the wife takes...

Last edited by iluvmiki; 04-06-2007 at 03:28 PM. Reason: mistake
Old 04-06-2007, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

regarding this may i ask to expose this cheapo.For me i tried twice and both 2 full hrs but i didnt ask for two,spent more time talking to her as a friend.My plea is all is treat her nicely till she goes home.Will miss her when she goes back,thats for sure.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 05-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 20
freeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreeman19752001 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvmiki View Post
.......... he demanded that she spend a full 2 hours and 2 shots with him for $80!!! ..................Furthermore, that freaking asshole is her fellow countryman from Dongbei...................

So pls, spare a thought for her and not dish out her contacts freely...
Wah.... CHINA man trying to get good bargain for his own country's stock cheaper here in SG??? He muz be crazy..... dun tell me FeiFei gave him 2shots!!!

To the IDIOT who anyhow pass FeiFei's number, U better go give your CHINA man a good screw.... Ask him go back CHINA & screw his own ass.... Dun U understand the basic rule here?? ONLY Threadstarter should pass the contact lah.....

Poor FeiFei.....
Old 05-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuang_Jie_Gun View Post
regarding this may i ask to expose this cheapo.

I would loved to but Feifei doesn't want to make a big deal out of the whole situation since she's leaving soon...

Old 06-06-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 21
spiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud of

Thanks bro iluvmiki for the contact. Got Feifei on Monday night and ended up at H81 besides her place. But same experience as bro Paladine, she claimed to have ulcers, so no frenching and bbbj.

FR on Fei Fei
Look: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 ( a bit of tummy)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (guess 35 B+/C)
Frenching: nil
Bbbj: nil
FJ: 7.5/10 (tried out a few position and she's quite responsive)
RTF: rather unlikely, anyway, she's leaving soon
Old 06-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Jus had my RTF with Fei Fei juz now after failure to secure Ah Huan and YY

Still as sweet as ever. She is leaving on the 9th but will not be working for last 2 days as she has plans to have fun

Let's hope that she will be back again.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
goofy1128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A million thanks to bro Iluvmiki for the the contact. Managed to contact her and have a enjoyable session with her today at the H near her place. The best I had so far. Really a super SYT with a pleasant, friendly and bubly personality.

FR on Fei Fei
Looks: 7/10 (attractive and enduring)
Body: 7/10 (fair and smooth)
Boods: 7/10 (handful and firm)
Frenching: Did try
BBBJ: light kiss and lick
FJ: 8/10 (Very responsive. Tried a few position.)
Damage: 20 (H) + (She left it to me. I jokingly say $5, she say OK. Give her a big tip for the friendly and excellent service and as she is going back soon.)
RTF: Definitely if she comes back.

Life is short. We should enjoy when we can.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
kk30m deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after meet up with fei fei, i understand why iluvmiki can forgot to pay her money in the first time. i also nearly forgot to pay her because really comfortable to chat with her. Brother iluvmiki, i 100% support this thread title"greatest discover ever".
today is her last working day, so i rush to date her tonight. she not really in full make up tonight, but look is 8/10 + comfortable feeling, so i give her 9.5/10. body figure not the best i ever encounter, so i gave 7.5/10. altitute wise..... i would like to say, she really act very professional, i must say, 10/10 is not too much to describe her altitude. girl friend feeling i would like to say, 9.5/10, you can just imagin, i nearly like bro iluvmiki (bro, no offence, just a compliment for fei fei) forgot to pay her in the end of session because too comfortable chating with her. she really not rush during the session. some light french, willing to enlighten your request. this is first time i felt that the money is well spent. bro iluvmiki, thanks for you lubang again.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Samster

Ok, the time has come for her to close shop liao. All good things must come to an end...

Feifei will be taking a break these 2 days before she goes back. Like when we go for overseas NS training, there will always be the long-awaited R&R after the tiring field exercises. She hopes to see more of Singapore before she leaves and I had volunteered to be her personal tour guide.

She is extremely thankful to all the wonderful bros here whom had gone through great lengths to show their care and concern for her.

Hopefully, I can also take this opportunity to convince her to return back here probably in July or August so wish me luck bros!

Last edited by iluvmiki; 07-06-2007 at 08:42 AM. Reason: mistake
Old 09-06-2007, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
vic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervic88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just received a farewell sms from FeiFei, hope to see her again.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1