The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
jookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjookowi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
It is usually based on the girl's looks and age. Young and beautiful will fetch a high price but not best service. I have tried the 2mil before and it was terrible. I also tried a 600k cewek as well and she was several levels better than all the other cewek i tried.
Indah2
Old 11-09-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookowi View Post
Indah2
Queen8933 also have 1.8 million girl...hehehe...and was guaranteed by OKT that i won't reject her type in terms of service. I didn't take it tho cos i don't trust his words.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-09-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Queen8933 also have 1.8 million girl...hehehe...and was guaranteed by OKT that i won't reject her type in terms of service. I didn't take it tho cos i don't trust his words.
OKT will say anything to close the deal.... only after problems arises then the t&c comes out....
Old 11-09-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
for some reason, i think this is the upgrade version of prima ferries.. if i remember correctly, i saw this poster on prima ferries ticket counter also..
Happen to pass by harbourfront and was told by Prima ferry counter staff that the horizon ferry is under same company prima ferry.

They bought many brand new ferry boats which have economy and business class. Details of schedule and pricing not known yet.

Since it display the poster at prima ferry shop, unlikely to be a competitor...

Finally we are able to travel to batam luxuriously in a business class...
Old 11-09-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
A nice outlet for crispy duck meal is at Bebek Tepi Sawah restaurant located at City Walk (30 meters to the left of Biz Hotel)

A must try is the Bebek Betutu at RP92k the duck meat is tender.succulent and tasty and also the Sop Iga RP90k( beef sop) which is very tender and tasty
Pak, my relative have tried this dish in bali and commented that it is very spicy and seasoned using sauce made from onion mix with red chili peppers.

Not many people can tahan the spiciness of this dish.

However good to know that batam restaurant also offer this balinese dish.

But a pity is that I am not a fan of duck but a fan of "chicken"....

( I don't eat duck meat and not a duck myself too )

Is there such a dish called "ayam betutu" ?
Old 11-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Happen to pass by harbourfront and was told by Prima ferry counter staff that the horizon ferry is under same company prima ferry.

They bought many brand new ferry boats which have economy and business class. Details of schedule and pricing not known yet.

Since it display the poster at prima ferry shop, unlikely to be a competitor...

Finally we are able to travel to batam luxuriously in a business class...
i am surprised that you are not local.. i was impressed by your knowledge of batam and indo that i thought you must be a batam local..
Old 11-09-2014, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahgila View Post
Hi bro localbest, from what i understand from some of the cewek there. The pricing is actually quite superficial. No such thing as pricing according to service level. It is usually based on the girl's looks and age. Young and beautiful will fetch a high price but not best service. I have tried the 2mil before and it was terrible. I also tried a 600k cewek as well and she was several levels better than all the other cewek i tried.
Sometimes it is base on luck whether you can get an idea cewek or not.

I ever got an indo chinese cewek from goldbird at 800k before, which is way cheaper than the normal market rate for tionghua cewek. Surprisingly her services was also good. Therefore lucks sometimes plays a part.

Another factor is level of sextisfaction for every person is not the same. some expect more , some less.

However for me to get sextisfy, my 5 sense organs must get enjoyment from the cewek:

1) Sense of sight - she must strip full naked and let me see or "ëxamine" from head to toe .(not all cewek allow this)

2) Sence of touch - she must let me raba-raba, pegang-pegang and sentuh-sentuh every part of her during foreplay and she must also be proactive to attack me and not lying down to become dead fish. (not all cewek are keen)

3) Sense of hearing - I love when she talk dirty or moan to me while we are having sex can help me to achieve climax and last longer. (some cewek's moan are very fake)

4) Sense of taste - Allow licking and sucking her tetek and french kiss. In return she will catbath, ar & eskrim you gao gao. (some cewek not willing, scare dirty)

5) Sense of smell - Having sex in a fragrance environment can be a very pleasurable thing to do.

However the cewek must not have smelly armpit (Ketek bau) 狐臭 and at least know how to put on some deodorant to keep her smelling fresh.

This is the most important of all because bad body odour can destroy your mood of having sex and can suddenly make your manhood lembek (soft) unknowingly
Old 11-09-2014, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
i am surprised that you are not local.. i was impressed by your knowledge of batam and indo that i thought you must be a batam local..
I am not a batam penduduk, just a newbie in batam who love exploring indonesian culture, tradition, food, politics and have a strong fetish or liking for brown sugar...

I am glad that the indo govt has finally do away with the fisca (exit tax for indo citizen leaving the country) for batam residents few years ago. So they can freely come to spore without having to pay tax.

(heard last time the exit tax was 1 juta for flight and 250k for ferry)

My life seems to be always link with indonesia although I am a red dot resident.

When I was a kid, ever visited my relatives in jakarta/puncak/bandung few times and have stayed there for a short period of time.

Furthermore, I was "brought up" by my indo maid who have taken real good care of me when I was just a little boy.

As I grew up, in return I have also "manjakan" (pamper) my part time ex-indo maid girlfriend to show my appreciation, hehe..
Old 12-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pak, my relative have tried this dish in bali and ...Is there such a dish called "ayam betutu" ?
Yes Pak tasted it in Bali and chance upon the Batam outlet

Yes they have ayam betutu too

http://bebektepisawahrestaurant.com/menu-tuban.htm

Pricing in Batam slightly cheaper than in Bali
Old 12-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Yes Pak tasted it in Bali and chance upon the Batam outlet

Yes they have ayam betutu too

http://bebektepisawahrestaurant.com/menu-tuban.htm

Pricing in Batam slightly cheaper than in Bali
Thanks for your picture link of the signature dish of the balinese restaurant in batam citywalk.

Those mouth watering dish really live up ot its name...

aduh... air liur uda menetes...
Old 12-09-2014, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 12
nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!nsmen05 is one of the Best!

guys anyone got cab or tour guild intro? prefer Chinese speaking. can bring us around and find cewk
Old 12-09-2014, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jookowi View Post
Indah2
Ha Ha,, Bro Jokowi, u also tried?
Old 12-09-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
shahgila deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For some bros asking for hotels with good wifi, I would recommend Swis Belinn. Its's a short driving distance from Nagoya Mall and there's a bank nearby with 24 hr access to atms should you need to replenish your cash.

Additionally, their executive rooms are more spacious and comes with bathtubs, although a little more pricey. Their room service is decently priced and quite delicious if you intend to stay in.

Do take note that there are other Swiss Bell hotels on the island. Have not tried them yet, but swiss belinn is my choice of hotel. Additionally, they also have service apartments (2 bedrooms, 1 living room).
Old 12-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmen05 View Post
guys anyone got cab or tour guild intro? prefer Chinese speaking. can bring us around and find cewk
Follow bro Nono1973's Batam guide on his signature,or my signature. U don't really need a guide if u plan to go Batam to find cewek for bonk unless u wish to get chop carrot. Chinese speaking driver's carrot chopping knife is even sharper base on experience. Avoid using a driver to find cewek,u will be paying at least S$11 extra per girl u & ur friends has book and that is not counting the cab fare + the commission of the places you patronized.

At the end of the day,u will be happily telling others that u are being chop and it's worth it in order to console urself for ur stupidity. Something i often see in this part of the forum.
Old 12-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Base on your post & the information provided,i am planning to go to Batam soon. I just found out that there has been so much i have missed.
Hope you have a good trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
OKT will say anything to close the deal.... only after problems arises then the t&c comes out....
Fully agreed with you,bro.

The reason why i went to seek out the 1.8 mil girl at Queens cos someone whom i have assisted before send me via PM me his experience and i was curious,so drop in there to look see...lol. Look wise all 7/10 and above type ,super young,OKT told me 18-19 years old but look like 16 or 17 to me,and according to the FR she was super tight (1 finger can barely goes-in-type of tightness). So i am guessing they haven't give birth.

To me,9 out of 10 Batam girls pussies are tight enough,the only 1 time experience that i do not feel the tightness of the girl's pussy was a girl i booked from Happy Massage booking joint. Then again i cannot say all girls there has loose pussies as i only tried that place once.

I am always reminded to follow this thread's advice,to pick the girls that "shows interest" in me when i am in the joint. This advice has not failed me till today,hehehe...

Quote:

However for me to get sextisfy, my 5 sense organs must get enjoyment from the cewek:

1) Sense of sight - she must strip full naked and let me see or "ëxamine" from head to toe .(not all cewek allow this)

2) Sence of touch - she must let me raba-raba, pegang-pegang and sentuh-sentuh every part of her during foreplay and she must also be proactive to attack me and not lying down to become dead fish. (not all cewek are keen)

3) Sense of hearing - I love when she talk dirty or moan to me while we are having sex can help me to achieve climax and last longer. (some cewek's moan are very fake)

4) Sense of taste - Allow licking and sucking her tetek and french kiss. In return she will catbath, ar & eskrim you gao gao. (some cewek not willing, scare dirty)

5) Sense of smell - Having sex in a fragrance environment can be a very pleasurable thing to do.

However the cewek must not have smelly armpit (Ketek bau) 狐臭 and at least know how to put on some deodorant to keep her smelling fresh.

This is the most important of all because bad body odour can destroy your mood of having sex and can suddenly make your manhood lembek (soft) unknowingly.
My own opinion

1) Sense of sight : Most girls working in joints or this field has the minimum looks,so i'm good with most. The most beautiful girl are those who can attain orgasm,that kind of expression are simply priceless.

2) Sense of touch: This one is a MUST for me,if cannot touch here,or cannot touch there type,i will be very disappointed. Again,i love it when they orgasm down under where their pussy will start sucking my dick before and after i cum. Does this count under sense of touch too?

3) Sense of hearing: I can do w/o this part. She can be a mute and i wouldn't mind.

4) Sense of taste:Sucking and licking is optional and good to have if the girl do,but i will never go down on them tho. I do love it when the girls do a bbbj for me when i was watching TV show on bed or am at work on my comp at the Hotel's PC desk.

5) Sense of smell: I agreed with you,bad smell turns me off as well. The girls need to at least bathe herself 1st before the 1st bonk. Best is can bath together inside bathtub. I often request the girl to bath together before and after bonk too,even if it's 3am in the morning. I'm always the one to prepare the warm water and some time if she is too sleepy,i will need to drag her to the bath room jokingly...lol

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1