The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
crayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to beholdcrayb is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

Just dropping by to say I'm a fan of this story. Solid!
Old 10-12-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Raj cursed at her. The door opened, my lovely and sweet fiancé came out and saw me, ran straight at me. we hugged, she gripped on to me TIGHT

I recognised the look on her face… it was the same one I saw after I witnessed her and Raj kiss for the first time… it was the same expression she had locked on her face after Raj licked her nipples….

LOST
but AROUSED
REGRET
and some LUST FOR MORE?

I pat on her back and quickly moved her away back to our cabin : it’s ok… it’s ok………

once we were in our cabin, we sat on the bed.

me : take it slow………

her : what is wrong with me………

me : nothing leh… it’s just normal…

her : no.. it’s not normal.. i just keep freezing. i knew he was lying this time. but i just couldn’t stop him or push him away….

me : what happened?

her : along the way back to the room, he kept saying sweet stuff to me…. like he miss me… like he couldn’t stand seeing me with you. that you were only using me… that he only F #1 to spite me….. in his room… the moment we went in, he pressed on me and shut the door. started to kiss me…..

me : did he say anything to you in the room?

her : erm ….. I don’t think so… (i could tell she was lying)….. i think he said, he you were going to dump me after this trip. he wanted to be with me…

me : anything else? ( i hugged her tighter)

her : erm………. i don’t think so…. (her usual lying signs showed again)

me : maybe you were high already.

her : but I didn’t even drink…

me : aroused by him lo… nothing wrong…

her : but I hate him!

me : fan jian… remember??

her : i’m sorry ok…

me : wow.. you improved already leh.

her : improved?

me : haha. you have more trust and confidence in me now, you only apologised once!

her : thank you ok…

me : what else happened.

her : he kissed me…… groped me….. finger…… then tried to bring me to his bed, but i immediately scratch his body to push him away and ran out!

me : did you kiss him back?

her : erm….. yes…. i lost control again.. what’s

me : nothing’s wrong with you….. you were braless also, easier to be aroused. he already know your weak spots…… do you want to skip the next dive and rest? #1;s going for it.. apparently, she’s flirting with one of the crew now…

her : no. let’s go ok. (i sensed she wanted to be far away from Raj)

me : don’t worry about him ok. take your time…. what’s your history with him actually?

her : nothing special.. you already know..

me : maybe you should ask him later, confirm the guess if #1 actually ask him to target you. maybe ask to see his phone or what. see their chat…

her face turned, like she rememberer something… BAD…

this confirmed what I had to do, what I had planned to do for this trip just to be safe, to protect myself, and also protect her.. protect us..

she went to take a shower, I let her be alone.

me : huh. this t-shirt barely worn.. (she was putting it back into the luggage, the shorts as well, we brought limited clothing)

her : it’s ok.. (started to put on her dive suit, i got up and help her)

me : what’s on your mind?

her : regret…. my mistakes….

me : my mistake you mean? being childish and blocking you?

her : erm…… (shit bit her lower lip) yes. your fault… you better love me more ok.

me: wah laoooo.. give you ring already still not enough??

her : of course not!

me : give you my sperms also? ok?

her : of course! i need them!

me : for dinner or?

her : for our babies la!

my heart started beating……. mouth agape….

her : sorry .. just kidding.. no stress ok.. (she pat me and wanted to calm me down)

I quickly recovered : no la. acting only.. just worried if we have a daughter and she gets my size genes instead of yours haha..

we both had a good laugh……..

her : you sure you want to have kids?

me : hmmm.. i also wasn’t sure if I wanted to be married, but somehow got tricked by you…….

her : what trick! oei!

me : you la.. cried so hard that night. broke my heart… haha.. but stupid right, the moment I realise you were the one….

her : tsk… let’s not talk about that anymore ok…. you were saying.. kids?

me : erm.. i guess… nothing wrong with that? sorry ah, i’m honest. i’m not sure if I want kids now, but with you, having kids with you, why not… i may not want know, but have a strong feeling, some time later in the future. i know i want…

her : hmmmmm…. can we start to try already?

me : now?

her : why not? i’m getting old you know…

me : hmmmm……. (she looked worried and hopeful at me) as long as can stay quiet….. this room is poorly sound proved!

I jumped on her and she laughed out loudly. we struggled with the dive suit….. once off, I immediately fuck her hard in missionary.. we locked lips and it was fucking passionate and hot. it felt so sweet and nice… she tried her best not to moan at all..

her : wait wait wait…. (i stopped)….. do our position… OUR position…

me : oh yeah. good idea.

I pulled out, she turned side way, but this time I put her upright leg folded under my arm pit, with one leg on the floor, and another on the bed, I GAVE IT TO HER! even as she moaned into the pillow, i was pretty sure anyone who walked by or under or nearby can hear me piak her so hard and fast…. I watched her orgasm and wet my penis in her pussy! I continued to ram her so damn hard, gave it to her even more until I cummed….. ALL… RAW in her pussy!

I passed out myself, didn’t even hear the knock on our door to remind us that its the time for the dive… When I woke up, #6 was gone….

usually cool, I panicked instead.

INSTEAD of asking the crew on deck if she went down to dive already,

INSTEAD of noticing that her dive suit wasn’t in the room anymore,

I went straight to Raj’s cabin….. fearing my worst imagination…. I stopped outside his door…. to my relief, there wasn’t a single sound. The door wasn’t locked, I went in and took a look. The upper bunk was messy but empty. #1’s definitely moved out of there.. Stupid thoughts filled my head, that my lovely fiancé was just somewhere on the boat with Raj and fucking doggy…. thankfully, I smelt the scent of cigarettes, spotted him at the upper deck, using his phone and smoking.

This was it!

His phone was with him, that was my chance. I went back to our cabin and took out some money notes I prepared for the crew. To be honest, I also budgeted some for bribing Raj.. and also, I was prepared! I was so glad, for ONCE , the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I actually made moves that were at least 5 steps ahead, and it’s going to play out. I took the spare phone and put in my pocket, tighten my shorts string so it doesn’t drop due to teh weight. that Xperia phone was not light. he was still there, done with his smoking but just using his phone and watching the view.

me : bro. you ok? bored ah?

raj : yeah ok. . you know where to get the beer?

me : bro. you know not free flow right? one can around $5, they bill me later…

Raj : ah. didn’t know.

me : it’s ok. i want you to enjoy also. just drink as much as you can.

Raj : thanks bro.

me : can we continue our conversation? you know ? from lunch?

Raj : what ah? #6?

me : so how you two meet?

raj : erm the wedding. you know la. my friend and your friend.

me : oh… met at the wedding?

raj : no la bro. why you never ask her?

me : she like lying to me leh. told me you two met at the trip…

raj : yeah she lying. she forced me to go. cos she addicted la, my… (he looked like he wanted to brag, but remembered I’ve seen his small cock) brother. i be honest, you know la. better for you also.. don’t get tricked by this horny bitch.

me : they won’t be up for a while, you mind helping me? let me know what the true version is?

raj : the WhatsApp group la. for the wedding, she keep text me, ask for company with the errands… also invite me to her house, ask me for first aid lesson, even want to pay me.… i know she want la… ride my motorbike hands like so curious wanna touch my cock already.. i also bored, i offer her CPR… instead we fuck la.

my face was flushed with so much blood and heat…

raj : yeah. she keep want more, i nothing to do, not bad la. her pussy tight, can enjoy. so easy horny also, wet like fuck.. fuck her raw also can. that time I worried also but she nobody want la. luckily. no chance STD… every night text also, ask for sex or company even when she period. then she bug me to join the diving trip…. make me take leave some more. fuck her, loud like nobody business in the room, I also malu sia. but good la, #1 hear, start to horny towards me also… but too bad la. #6 so possessive, I want to spend time with #1 also no chance.

me : i thought her husband went also?

raj : so? got chance to isolate, sure can fuck one. (i tried my best not to laugh, one day he was saying no chance, now he’s so confident) bro.. sorry bro. i tell you so honest, cos you helped me la. so i honest back to you. don’t trust that horny bitch. she sure cheat on you one.

me : she cheated on you?

raj : nah. she want me so bad. you saw how she suck my cock last night? like she don’t care you there also… bro… you got anal her?

me : no. you did?

raj : yeah… sorry la bro. if a woman let me anal, let me video and take picture… there’s nothing she won’t for me already.. that’s why i didn’t f her last night in front of you bro. out of respect. twice. hope you appreciate my brothership…. but she damn sticky and horny la. I got damn bored. ask her to let me fuck her in front of my buddies, she also ok. i keep challenging her, you know, see how slut she can become. she all ok. until i scared and ghost her….

me : wah.. thanks for info bro. you really helping me a lot (I was on the fence, there were truths in what he said, i had to remind myself he’s an ego maniac and had to filter what he said)

raj : yeah. brother la.

me : actually. you still have the video and pictures of her?

raj : yeah, why?

me : can show me?
Old 10-12-2021, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Excellent story. Please continue. Many appreciative silent readers here. Thank you.
Old 10-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
lailaidown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue, your story is top notch
Old 10-12-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Wow, seems like #6 is not as innocent as she portrays. Like now I believe she can be loud. Raj and #1 saying the same thing, easily wet and horny etc. Gonna get interesting liao
Old 10-12-2021, 06:11 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wow, seems like #6 is not as innocent as she portrays. Like now I believe she can be loud. Raj and #1 saying the same thing, easily wet and horny etc. Gonna get interesting liao
actually, I've encountered her being loud, up til this point in the story. but it was always from fingering.

you are really good with attention to details. thanks for the HUGE support bro.
Old 10-12-2021, 06:13 PM
Samster

raj : bro, i tell you, only to warn you. but i don’t kiss and show la.

me : you will be really helping me…. actually I brought this (i took out my stack of $50s) to buy you good bottle to drink la, but they no more on boat… I counted 2 pieces… bro.. how about you just show me? I don’t even touch your phone? (I handed him the notes)

raj : you double that, I let you see all you want.

me : nice one la bro. tell you what. I triple… (held on to my notes, waited for him)

raj : ok. swee.

he unlocked his phone, either he was so excited to take money or he was that arrogant, eager to show me how he fucked my lovely and sweet fiancé, I could see his 4 digit code. Recited it in my head constantly as I watched him swipe left a few times. Tapped on app.. tapped the phone, like tapping in a passcode, 4 times. (i saw the pattern, high left, middle center, middle center, low left, seems like it’s similar to this phone passcode. then he tapped twice again..

he held the phone with one hand to me, the other sticking out. I immediately took his phone and saw the thumbnails….. my hands started to tremble…. i felt weak to my stomach… my legs, weak also… he reached for my other hand and took the notes from me…. I started to scroll…. there weren’t that many, the folder said a total of 32 files, videos and photos in there….

raj : you ok bro?

me : yeah yeah… give me some time. i need to take this in…

I reached into my pocket, pulled out another 2 more notes and handed it to him.. he took it and just leaned back against the railing. I leaned forward…. finally, i dare to tap on the first photo from the bottom.

incident 1 (on bed, seems like the simple room from the dive trip)

Photo 1 - blurry and dark photo, a woman being fucked doggy, i recognised her hair, it was my lovely and sweet fiancé’s back, NAKED

Video 2, 1 minute ++ - blurry and dark video, same scene, my lovely and sweet fiancé being fucked doggy on the bed. the camera moved around, showing the penis going in and out of her pussy, then filming her back and to her face which was sideways. she was fast to cover her face and turned… there was some soft sounds. I replayed it again…

I realise there was audio, and raised the volume….

“piak piak piak piak” + “AH! AH! AH! AH! RAJ! RAJ RAJ! AH! RAJ!”
Old 10-12-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Omg, getting more dark liao. All secret out liao. Not sure if TS got forward the video to his own phone or not
Old 10-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
actually, I've encountered her being loud, up til this point in the story. but it was always from fingering.

you are really good with attention to details. thanks for the HUGE support bro.
Haha no bro, no need to thank me at all. Thank you for taking the time and effort to pen down the experience/story. It's very well written with details of feelings, Just the type of story I love to read.
Old 10-12-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
raj : bro, i tell you, only to warn you. but i don’t kiss and show la.

me : you will be really helping me…. actually I brought this (i took out my stack of $50s) to buy you good bottle to drink la, but they no more on boat… I counted 2 pieces… bro.. how about you just show me? I don’t even touch your phone? (I handed him the notes)

raj : you double that, I let you see all you want.

me : nice one la bro. tell you what. I triple… (held on to my notes, waited for him)

raj : ok. swee.

he unlocked his phone, either he was so excited to take money or he was that arrogant, eager to show me how he fucked my lovely and sweet fiancé, I could see his 4 digit code. Recited it in my head constantly as I watched him swipe left a few times. Tapped on app.. tapped the phone, like tapping in a passcode, 4 times. (i saw the pattern, high left, middle center, middle center, low left, seems like it’s similar to this phone passcode. then he tapped twice again..

he held the phone with one hand to me, the other sticking out. I immediately took his phone and saw the thumbnails….. my hands started to tremble…. i felt weak to my stomach… my legs, weak also… he reached for my other hand and took the notes from me…. I started to scroll…. there weren’t that many, the folder said a total of 32 files, videos and photos in there….

raj : you ok bro?

me : yeah yeah… give me some time. i need to take this in…

I reached into my pocket, pulled out another 2 more notes and handed it to him.. he took it and just leaned back against the railing. I leaned forward…. finally, i dare to tap on the first photo from the bottom.

incident 1 (on bed, seems like the simple room from the dive trip)

Photo 1 - blurry and dark photo, a woman being fucked doggy, i recognised her hair, it was my lovely and sweet fiancé’s back, NAKED

Video 2, 1 minute ++ - blurry and dark video, same scene, my lovely and sweet fiancé being fucked doggy on the bed. the camera moved around, showing the penis going in and out of her pussy, then filming her back and to her face which was sideways. she was fast to cover her face and turned… there was some soft sounds. I replayed it again…

I realise there was audio, and raised the volume….

“piak piak piak piak” + “AH! AH! AH! AH! RAJ! RAJ RAJ! AH! RAJ!”

raj : you ok bro? ( i handed him another $50, and signalled him to wait, he started another cigarette, I showed him my dulan face, that I didn’t like the smoke which was blowing in my direction, he acted a little weasel and apologised, moved away from me.)

Incident 2 (background seems like dive trip simple room, on bed but her kneeling on the floor)

Photos 3-6 - clear photos, my lovely fiancé’s face, with Raj’s cock in her mouth, her hand covering her eyes, some pictures with her lips stretched forward in the sucking motion.

Photos 7-15 - clear photos, my lovely fiancé’s face, UNCOVERED, looking at the camera, enjoying and posing with the cock in her mouth, with her mouth wide open and her tongue licking his cock, his cock FULLY in her mouth, her lips hidden by his bush and her beautiful EYES WIDE OPENED, looking directly at the camera…

Video 16, ALMOST THREE MINUTES LONG! -
(audio) “ dear……… look here………… yeah……………. lick……………. look here…………… lick for me…..………… look here……………. ok…………… nice…………………… suck it.……………… keep looking……… suck it……………… you love it………………… yes………………………………… suck it…………………. yes…………. yes.…… yes……. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. yes. ooooohhhhhhhhh..”

(video) my lovely fiancé’s sweet face, eyes shut.. opened her eyes, looked at the person filming, then directly at the camera for a few seconds…. then closing her eyes…. she was enjoying the whole process like a slut! then opening her eyes again, fixing her eyes at the camera……. her head started to pump.. pump… raj’s cock going in and out of her mouth…. pump… pump.. pump.. pump.. then she almost choked, some semen came out of her mouth as she flinched backwards… the phone swung side to side and then it was off.
Old 11-12-2021, 12:04 AM
Samster

Incident 3 (on a chair, could see that it was a room over the water, most likely the same dive trip)

Video 17 lesser than 1 minute, blurry video with phone flashlight- my fiancé sitting on the chair, her head cock fucking Raj’s penis, it was late, could hear the background sounds, it was quiet, waves... Raj moaning, and then whispering to her “show me. show me, show me” (she opened her mouth, half filled with cum) “swallow swallow… ok show me” (her opening her mouth again, cum all gone, then she looked away, perhaps in disgrace)

Incident 4 (on a bed….. Home bedsheets. looked like an ok place)

Photo 18-20 - blurry photo, my fiancé FACE AND IN THE LIGHT BLUE CAMISOLE on a bed, Raj’s tummy in between her legs, her head turned sideways, eyes shut….

Photo 21 and 22 - not so clear photo, my lovely fiancé’ NAKED body , without face on the same bed, no Raj’s tummy, but his penis, NO CONDOM, half inside her.

Video 23, almost 3 minutes long - blurry video, my fiancé’s being fucked missionary by raj, one hand covering her eyes, the room was dark and the phone’s flashlight was on, in video mode shining at her, her mouth opened… she was once again, screaming Raj’s name between her screams of pleasure, the camera filmed to Raj’s cock going in and out of her… wait… I realised something. with the flashlight shining at least 30 seconds at her pussy, I could see…. IT WAS CLEANLY SHAVEN! The video ended when Raj let out a moan, pulling out slowly, semen dripping from his penis… he spread her pussy with two fingers, showed the semen inside, pushed his fingers in and fucked her a while and the phone swung away

fuck ! she was LOUD! and moaning his name! she wasn’t even covering her face, but covering her eyes from his phone’s bright flash!

Incident 5 (outside, famous prata place..)

Photos 24 - 26 - Raj and the slut fiancé sitting side by side at the table, drinks at the table both non alcoholic. my slut fiancé was wearing that bright lime diving t-shirt. 1st photo was just them like a couple, side by side, she slouched a little. 2nd photo, she sat upright, her shirt seems tighter Raj’s hand behind her, probably pulling. 3rd picture, kind of broke my heart. They locked lips, Raj’s hand was cupping the bottom of her breast, squeezing it. I noticed something, scrolled back and checked… IT WAS OBVIOUS! SHE WAS BRALESS! in her defence, she looked rather upset and her smile was forced in the 1st and 2nd pictures.

Picture 27- 29, - same attire, I recognised the background. It was the carpark of her condo. Her face was flushed red, looks like she drank.. She was posing, but looking away, like she was looking out for people, leaning back on Raj’s motorbike, her finger spreading the opening of her shorts, revealing her pussy. the bush was very thin, like it was just growing out… She was pantyless. next two photos were just close up of her recently shaven pussy, the hair was going out. The pussy looked moist

Incident 6 (the room was recognisable, it’s one of the renovated/rebuilt chalets I think all of us have been to before, could see another large size bed and the window balcony with curtains)

Video 30, 1 minute plus - my slut fiancé nude back, on the bed, Raj held her hands behind her, in the downward facing doggy position. She was screaming loudly, moaning his name.. Heard the sound of a door opening, the camera pointed at the room adjoining door, it was another indian man, (I replayed it to check the quick capture of the 3rd guys face, it wasn’t #4’s husband. THANKFULLY) he muttered something in Tamil, but it sounded like the tone of “oh yeah, nice one”. he pulled his dark penis out, it was longer and big, he was flinging it about my slut fiancé’s face. Although it was just a few seconds of flinging, my heart STOPPED, my hands almost trembled…… with Raj pulling her hands back hard in one motion, lifting her body mid air, fuck he was strong! and his voice “ suck.. try.. come on.. suck” in the background, of those short few seconds… I couldn’t watch …

I COULDN”T!!!

I DON’T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT…..
Old 11-12-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Wha shit man the last 2 update was damn hot! I cannot liao. Felt hot all over!
Old 11-12-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3658 / Power: 9
teokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond reputeteokc278 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayb View Post
Just dropping by to say I'm a fan of this story. Solid!
Quote:
Raj cursed at her. The door opened, my lovely and sweet fiancé came out and saw me, ran straight at me. we hugged, she gripped on to me TIGHT

I recognised the look on her face… it was the same one I saw after I witnessed her and Raj kiss for the first time… it was the same expression she had locked on her face after Raj licked her nipples….

LOST
but AROUSED
REGRET
and some LUST FOR MORE?

I pat on her back and quickly moved her away back to our cabin : it’s ok… it’s ok………

once we were in our cabin, we sat on the bed.

me : take it slow………

her : what is wrong with me………

me : nothing leh… it’s just normal…

her : no.. it’s not normal.. i just keep freezing. i knew he was lying this time. but i just couldn’t stop him or push him away….

me : what happened?

her : along the way back to the room, he kept saying sweet stuff to me…. like he miss me… like he couldn’t stand seeing me with you. that you were only using me… that he only F #1 to spite me….. in his room… the moment we went in, he pressed on me and shut the door. started to kiss me…..

me : did he say anything to you in the room?

her : erm ….. I don’t think so… (i could tell she was lying)….. i think he said, he you were going to dump me after this trip. he wanted to be with me…

me : anything else? ( i hugged her tighter)

her : erm………. i don’t think so…. (her usual lying signs showed again)

me : maybe you were high already.

her : but I didn’t even drink…

me : aroused by him lo… nothing wrong…

her : but I hate him!

me : fan jian… remember??

her : i’m sorry ok…

me : wow.. you improved already leh.

her : improved?

me : haha. you have more trust and confidence in me now, you only apologised once!

her : thank you ok…

me : what else happened.

her : he kissed me…… groped me….. finger…… then tried to bring me to his bed, but i immediately scratch his body to push him away and ran out!

me : did you kiss him back?

her : erm….. yes…. i lost control again.. what’s

me : nothing’s wrong with you….. you were braless also, easier to be aroused. he already know your weak spots…… do you want to skip the next dive and rest? #1;s going for it.. apparently, she’s flirting with one of the crew now…

her : no. let’s go ok. (i sensed she wanted to be far away from Raj)

me : don’t worry about him ok. take your time…. what’s your history with him actually?

her : nothing special.. you already know..

me : maybe you should ask him later, confirm the guess if #1 actually ask him to target you. maybe ask to see his phone or what. see their chat…

her face turned, like she rememberer something… BAD…

this confirmed what I had to do, what I had planned to do for this trip just to be safe, to protect myself, and also protect her.. protect us..

she went to take a shower, I let her be alone.

me : huh. this t-shirt barely worn.. (she was putting it back into the luggage, the shorts as well, we brought limited clothing)

her : it’s ok.. (started to put on her dive suit, i got up and help her)

me : what’s on your mind?

her : regret…. my mistakes….

me : my mistake you mean? being childish and blocking you?

her : erm…… (shit bit her lower lip) yes. your fault… you better love me more ok.

me: wah laoooo.. give you ring already still not enough??

her : of course not!

me : give you my sperms also? ok?

her : of course! i need them!

me : for dinner or?

her : for our babies la!

my heart started beating……. mouth agape….

her : sorry .. just kidding.. no stress ok.. (she pat me and wanted to calm me down)

I quickly recovered : no la. acting only.. just worried if we have a daughter and she gets my size genes instead of yours haha..

we both had a good laugh……..

her : you sure you want to have kids?

me : hmmm.. i also wasn’t sure if I wanted to be married, but somehow got tricked by you…….

her : what trick! oei!

me : you la.. cried so hard that night. broke my heart… haha.. but stupid right, the moment I realise you were the one….

her : tsk… let’s not talk about that anymore ok…. you were saying.. kids?

me : erm.. i guess… nothing wrong with that? sorry ah, i’m honest. i’m not sure if I want kids now, but with you, having kids with you, why not… i may not want know, but have a strong feeling, some time later in the future. i know i want…

her : hmmmmm…. can we start to try already?

me : now?

her : why not? i’m getting old you know…

me : hmmmm……. (she looked worried and hopeful at me) as long as can stay quiet….. this room is poorly sound proved!

I jumped on her and she laughed out loudly. we struggled with the dive suit….. once off, I immediately fuck her hard in missionary.. we locked lips and it was fucking passionate and hot. it felt so sweet and nice… she tried her best not to moan at all..

her : wait wait wait…. (i stopped)….. do our position… OUR position…

me : oh yeah. good idea.

I pulled out, she turned side way, but this time I put her upright leg folded under my arm pit, with one leg on the floor, and another on the bed, I GAVE IT TO HER! even as she moaned into the pillow, i was pretty sure anyone who walked by or under or nearby can hear me piak her so hard and fast…. I watched her orgasm and wet my penis in her pussy! I continued to ram her so damn hard, gave it to her even more until I cummed….. ALL… RAW in her pussy!

I passed out myself, didn’t even hear the knock on our door to remind us that its the time for the dive… When I woke up, #6 was gone….

usually cool, I panicked instead.

INSTEAD of asking the crew on deck if she went down to dive already,

INSTEAD of noticing that her dive suit wasn’t in the room anymore,

I went straight to Raj’s cabin….. fearing my worst imagination…. I stopped outside his door…. to my relief, there wasn’t a single sound. The door wasn’t locked, I went in and took a look. The upper bunk was messy but empty. #1’s definitely moved out of there.. Stupid thoughts filled my head, that my lovely fiancé was just somewhere on the boat with Raj and fucking doggy…. thankfully, I smelt the scent of cigarettes, spotted him at the upper deck, using his phone and smoking.

This was it!

His phone was with him, that was my chance. I went back to our cabin and took out some money notes I prepared for the crew. To be honest, I also budgeted some for bribing Raj.. and also, I was prepared! I was so glad, for ONCE , the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I actually made moves that were at least 5 steps ahead, and it’s going to play out. I took the spare phone and put in my pocket, tighten my shorts string so it doesn’t drop due to teh weight. that Xperia phone was not light. he was still there, done with his smoking but just using his phone and watching the view.

me : bro. you ok? bored ah?

raj : yeah ok. . you know where to get the beer?

me : bro. you know not free flow right? one can around $5, they bill me later…

Raj : ah. didn’t know.

me : it’s ok. i want you to enjoy also. just drink as much as you can.

Raj : thanks bro.

me : can we continue our conversation? you know ? from lunch?

Raj : what ah? #6?

me : so how you two meet?

raj : erm the wedding. you know la. my friend and your friend.

me : oh… met at the wedding?

raj : no la bro. why you never ask her?

me : she like lying to me leh. told me you two met at the trip…

raj : yeah she lying. she forced me to go. cos she addicted la, my… (he looked like he wanted to brag, but remembered I’ve seen his small cock) brother. i be honest, you know la. better for you also.. don’t get tricked by this horny bitch.

me : they won’t be up for a while, you mind helping me? let me know what the true version is?

raj : the WhatsApp group la. for the wedding, she keep text me, ask for company with the errands… also invite me to her house, ask me for first aid lesson, even want to pay me.… i know she want la… ride my motorbike hands like so curious wanna touch my cock already.. i also bored, i offer her CPR… instead we fuck la.

my face was flushed with so much blood and heat…

raj : yeah. she keep want more, i nothing to do, not bad la. her pussy tight, can enjoy. so easy horny also, wet like fuck.. fuck her raw also can. that time I worried also but she nobody want la. luckily. no chance STD… every night text also, ask for sex or company even when she period. then she bug me to join the diving trip…. make me take leave some more. fuck her, loud like nobody business in the room, I also malu sia. but good la, #1 hear, start to horny towards me also… but too bad la. #6 so possessive, I want to spend time with #1 also no chance.

me : i thought her husband went also?

raj : so? got chance to isolate, sure can fuck one. (i tried my best not to laugh, one day he was saying no chance, now he’s so confident) bro.. sorry bro. i tell you so honest, cos you helped me la. so i honest back to you. don’t trust that horny bitch. she sure cheat on you one.

me : she cheated on you?

raj : nah. she want me so bad. you saw how she suck my cock last night? like she don’t care you there also… bro… you got anal her?

me : no. you did?

raj : yeah… sorry la bro. if a woman let me anal, let me video and take picture… there’s nothing she won’t for me already.. that’s why i didn’t f her last night in front of you bro. out of respect. twice. hope you appreciate my brothership…. but she damn sticky and horny la. I got damn bored. ask her to let me fuck her in front of my buddies, she also ok. i keep challenging her, you know, see how slut she can become. she all ok. until i scared and ghost her….

me : wah.. thanks for info bro. you really helping me a lot (I was on the fence, there were truths in what he said, i had to remind myself he’s an ego maniac and had to filter what he said)

raj : yeah. brother la.

me : actually. you still have the video and pictures of her?

raj : yeah, why?

me : can show me?

+6 to you for exchange
Old 11-12-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wha shit man the last 2 update was damn hot! I cannot liao. Felt hot all over!
Totally agree with you Bro! After reading the post early morning, I believe post was uploaded at 12.05am while I read at 12.37am, I have been refreshing the page few times each hour till abt 2am and then now since 8am … can’t wait to read the next post though I must say the turn of events abt #6 is really breaking my heart
Old 11-12-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmushroom View Post
Totally agree with you Bro! After reading the post early morning, I believe post was uploaded at 12.05am while I read at 12.37am, I have been refreshing the page few times each hour till abt 2am and then now since 8am … can’t wait to read the next post though I must say the turn of events abt #6 is really breaking my heart
I feel you man. This story is really… #6 seems like a true liar and this is super disheartening for anybody to take. It makes me question a human’s honesty. Fxxx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1