The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 790 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
Revisited the dao Viet ML and I think I managed to unlock more of this gem.Her massage seemed to have gotten better. Gave me a solid rub on my back, neck and butt. My hands were placed on my inner thigh and butt when she massaged me near my head and she did not object. When she was working on my d***, I lifted her top and fondle her hard after I slipped my hand in. After a good 10min or so, she began licking my nipples while I started to explore south. Her gym pants a bit tight, i tried pulling it down but couldnt.didnt sensed her objecting too so maybe other bros may have better luck. I then ended with me rubbing her clit from outside the pants. sill shiok though it would be better if I could pull her pants down..😏 . her looks seemed to grow on me more , though same as always not much smile from her.
This ML will ask for further surcharge for inside top roaming. Not worth it IMHO. Beautiful, but plasticky, flower vase kind of beauty.
Old 27-01-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Eliaahehe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yes. Had similar experience with her.
First time is huge turned off, buay chio one HAHA.
Second time is 💣
Quote:
Revisited the dao Viet ML and I think I managed to unlock more of this gem.Her massage seemed to have gotten better. Gave me a solid rub on my back, neck and butt. My hands were placed on my inner thigh and butt when she massaged me near my head and she did not object. When she was working on my d***, I lifted her top and fondle her hard after I slipped my hand in. After a good 10min or so, she began licking my nipples while I started to explore south. Her gym pants a bit tight, i tried pulling it down but couldnt.didnt sensed her objecting too so maybe other bros may have better luck. I then ended with me rubbing her clit from outside the pants. sill shiok though it would be better if I could pull her pants down..😏 . her looks seemed to grow on me more , though same as always not much smile from her.

Old 27-01-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future
Re: Unlocking dao dao looking cold cold MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Anyone in touch with Xue Er? She used to operate in Malacca Hotel in Joo Chiat about 15 years back. She was such an ice queen. Subsequently she moved to a shop in Bugis hdb area. The few colourful hdb blocks that were demolished to make way for the underground expressway.
Wow. Bro that was many many years ago. Her hdly was heavenly. She last operated in parklane. It was easy to unlock specials with her at that location I believe.
Old 27-01-2024, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 16
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

This is a very interesting thread. My cheong buddy and I actually encountered this last month.

There's this chio viet syt in a nice $88 spa. I went to find her first and wow. She's chio with good figure but she is extremely dao, cold and aloof. Everything also no and only gave me a hj and some autoroam. She answered every questions with just one word answer and not even initiating any conversation. Only asked for tips for hj.

My friend went and he even managed to lick her pussy in first visit.

I didn't believe. So i went in there and this time, i used a bit of viet words to impress her and praise her good looks... but she just smiled and then hj me. I went third time and could embrace her and touch her but she kept trying to push me away.

My friend? He managed to up her in second visit. Even showed me screenshots of their wechat conversation with her reminding him to bring condom next time cuz he nearly cum inside her.

I went 4th and 5th time and could only finally touch her pussy. She kept slapping my forearm and chest and keep saying no sex no sex! She was kinda annoyed.

My friend he up her nicely in 3rd visit and said he sick and tired of her cuz she is like dead fish even though she is chio and good figure.

Then he taught me what words to use, how to touch her, massage her, tickle her, her sensitive spots and then foreplay her.

I went on my 6th visit and did everything my friend shared with me... and it worked! But it was super hard work. I used more than 40 min to melt this 冰山美人 into a wet moaning meowing kitten. It was real hard work, and may times i had to keep asking myself if she is worth all these efforts. After that, she suddenly became sweet and friendly... even pinched my cheek and said i was very naughty to do this to her.

I only officially up her in 7th visit and it still took me 10-15 min to to get her into the mood. The sex was indeed dull but the satisfaction more than make up for it.

Paid a lot of school fees (including all the earlier failed attempts) but i learnt new techniques.

I tried on another 4 viet syt masseurs and could up 2 of them... the 3rd one escaped during the licking and quickly put on pants cuz she claimed she heard ppl walking outside the room. I am currently hitting on the 4th and managed to lick her liao on 2nd visit. I would expect to up her by the next visit.

But not all masseurs can be unlocked so easily. Sometimes have to modify a bit, change tactics to get them into the mood. Some simply has no chemistry.

Just to note though. My friend's technique work on this particular dao viet syt but he actually has a poor success rate on cute, bubbly friendly viet syt masseur.

Last edited by Megafan1981; 27-01-2024 at 07:11 PM.
Old 27-01-2024, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 8
ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!ssd3469 is one of the Best!

Quote:
I didnt expect my thread on dao MLs to trigger so many stories sharing from the bros here. Some quite sad and deep even..

Anyway maybe we go back to the happy part ok? After posting this thread, I suddenly missed the PRC again and made an appointment with her. I reached the place at 4pm but apparently she was outside. Asked me wait for her to return. Kns.so i stood beside my car smoking while waiting. then i saw her and her colleague walked back from another direction to the shop,dressed in her own clothes.first time see her wear home clothes ..woah..steamed leh. She was wearing a white tank top sort of but almost bare back. And can really see her boobs shapes in this tight top. I already cannot wait to start the session 😍

Started the session 10mins later after she got changed and all. As usual, she mostly quiet when massaging. The GQ came, I started by rubbing her and squeezing her butt. Surprise is when I slowly moved my hand under her blouse, i found out she not wearing bra! Wah piang, macham struck 4D. I didnt remember she wasnt wearing bra the last time I visited her. She then say something like she was wearing what nipple cover 胸贴 just now then rushed to change clothes never even put on bra. I know this late night joint more daring after midnight but now is 4pm leh. Anyway all I can say is, she also unlucky loh, let me find out. To summarise it, she was rubbing my didi for 15mins, and I never stopped fondling and squeezing her boobs. Left and right. Damn shiok. I think I even tried to prolong my ejaculation so that I can continue to squeeze her boobs. She didnt object throughout this time. Think she surrendered. Tipped her extra 2R after this session. Something tells me I will rtm again.😉
what does she surrendered means? Means too shiok so she gave in when initially she rejected?
Old 27-01-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

I'm a regular for my masseur. Icy looking and cold attitude towards most of her customers but very little girl when with me. My massage money mostly go to her with a few excursions outside here and there.

My experience with her is that she finds that im not as ham sup as the usual customers. She find me respectful of her and don't do what cheekopeks (not saying im not ah!) do on first or 2nd visit. Anything beyond is all due to heat of the moment and we struck a chord and find each other compatible for sex. No extras paid. Just happily enjoying each other's body.

My previous unlock also like that. Talk about her family, kids etc etc... fetch her to work and be her first customer blah blah blah to make her feel comfortable. Then bam! one fine day i ask her "Do you like me?" she don't want to answer me and clear towels out of the room. I dress up... She came back into the room and give me a kiss on my lips and ran away sheepishly without collecting any tips. The rest is history

Both knew I'm not single and can't be with me but if the chemistry is right, they also need somebody here to TLC them during their 2 or 4 year stay here before they return home. The kind i find are not those want to drain you financially kind. They don't mind earning their own money but have a sincere guy who serve as an outlet for them to seek advice, opinions and sex!

Need to find new ice queen to unlock soon though! LOL!
Old 27-01-2024, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 1
Fabil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFabil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgsingaboy View Post
I'm a regular for my masseur. Icy looking and cold attitude towards most of her customers but very little girl when with me. My massage money mostly go to her with a few excursions outside here and there.

My experience with her is that she finds that im not as ham sup as the usual customers. She find me respectful of her and don't do what cheekopeks (not saying im not ah!) do on first or 2nd visit. Anything beyond is all due to heat of the moment and we struck a chord and find each other compatible for sex. No extras paid. Just happily enjoying each other's body.

My previous unlock also like that. Talk about her family, kids etc etc... fetch her to work and be her first customer blah blah blah to make her feel comfortable. Then bam! one fine day i ask her "Do you like me?" she don't want to answer me and clear towels out of the room. I dress up... She came back into the room and give me a kiss on my lips and ran away sheepishly without collecting any tips. The rest is history

Both knew I'm not single and can't be with me but if the chemistry is right, they also need somebody here to TLC them during their 2 or 4 year stay here before they return home. The kind i find are not those want to drain you financially kind. They don't mind earning their own money but have a sincere guy who serve as an outlet for them to seek advice, opinions and sex!

Need to find new ice queen to unlock soon though! LOL!
Well said, bro.

Men like to hunt tigress and turn to pussycat.. it is the thrill..
Just sometimes hard to stick to one when jungle got so many..
Old 27-01-2024, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post
This is a very interesting thread. My cheong buddy and I actually encountered this last month.

There's this chio viet syt in a nice $88 spa. I went to find her first and wow. She's chio with good figure but she is extremely dao, cold and aloof. Everything also no and only gave me a hj and some autoroam. She answered every questions with just one word answer and not even initiating any conversation. Only asked for tips for hj.

I didn't believe. So i went in there and this time, i used a bit of viet words to impress her and praise her good looks... but she just smiled and then hj me. I went third time and could embrace her and touch her but she kept trying to push me away.

My friend? He managed to up her in second visit. Even showed me screenshots of their wechat conversation with her reminding him to bring condom next time cuz he nearly cum inside her.

I went 4th and 5th time and could only finally touch her pussy. She kept slapping my forearm and chest and keep saying no sex no sex! She was kinda annoyed.

My friend he up her nicely in 3rd visit and said he sick and tired of her cuz she is like dead fish even though she is chio and good figure.

Then he taught me what words to use, how to touch her, massage her, tickle her, her sensitive spots and then foreplay her.

I went on my 6th visit and did everything my friend shared with me... and it worked! But it was super hard work. I used more than 40 min to melt this 冰山美人 into a wet moaning meowing kitten. It was real hard work, and may times i had to keep asking myself if she is worth all these efforts. After that, she suddenly became sweet and friendly... even pinched my cheek and said i was very naughty to do this to her.

I only officially up her in 7th visit and it still took me 10-15 min to to get her into the mood. The sex was indeed dull but the satisfaction more than make up for it.

Paid a lot of school fees (including all the earlier failed attempts) but i learnt new techniques.

I tried on another 4 viet syt masseurs and could up 2 of them... the 3rd one escaped during the licking and quickly put on pants cuz she claimed she heard ppl walking outside the room. I am currently hitting on the 4th and managed to lick her liao on 2nd visit. I would expect to up her by the next visit.

But not all masseurs can be unlocked so easily. Sometimes have to modify a bit, change tactics to get them into the mood. Some simply has no chemistry.

Just to note though. My friend's technique work on this particular dao viet syt but he actually has a poor success rate on cute, bubbly friendly viet syt masseur.
Nice. Can share the techniques used ? Can you become my shifu.
If here too open, can pm me to share. Thanks!
Old 27-01-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabil View Post
Well said, bro.

Men like to hunt tigress and turn to pussycat.. it is the thrill..
Just sometimes hard to stick to one when jungle got so many..
Last time the jungle very good, can find a lot of Janes. Every week i fine 2 different Janes and most of the time quite ok. Nowadays the trees in the jungle not as good. Some janes look like Tarzans lol! So i stick to pretty Janes i discovered. Too tired to keep experimenting.
Old 28-01-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 20
snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
True sometimes good to stick to the ones you discovered or times i go to the obes recommended by friends. I shared the good ones I met here but to be frank had also met my fair share of cmi ones that made you regret spending the $. Some is really jitao give u a half f massage, and without building up any mood through teasing, ask you want to have a $100 hj? Some photos also look really good, go down see giant. 😂. Thats why i appreciate even more those good ones i came across.
Old 02-03-2024, 09:50 PM
Samster

snake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to beholdsnake-eater is a splendid one to behold
One more PRC ML with such an attitude but became super accomodating and daring once in room. Town area. 24 hour joint. Room is dark and quiet so lots of privacy for hanky panky. Shenzhen trained, excellent massage skills. Full roaming allowed and tips can negotiate. Took the happy ending offer and left a happy man.
Interested can watsapp her at 8six716three8four. I know this ML from a FB post anyway so I think can jitao share her ctc here for samsters keen to try.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
One more PRC ML with such an attitude but became super accomodating and daring once in room. Town area. 24 hour joint. Room is dark and quiet so lots of privacy for hanky panky. Shenzhen trained, excellent massage skills. Full roaming allowed and tips can negotiate. Took the happy ending offer and left a happy man.
Interested can watsapp or wechat her at 86716384. I know this ML from a FB post anyway so I think can jitao share her ctc here for samsters keen to try.
RTM report for another dao looking late night massage near serangoon.
I rtm dong bei hottie x*x*. Donno why everytime I see her dao dao looking photo on wechat, I will text to see if she is available. Good teasing massage as always with lots of rubbing of my balls and sliding of her hands in my butt crack. This time I think i fully unlock her liao. Removed her bra, pulled up her blouse and chut chut all the way while she gave me her hj. When she started to lick my nipples, I pulled her up and start frenching her. Actually I cannot remember when was the last time I found a ML willing to french. I realised this ML , though look dao and cold, will mostly not reject my demands. But tips must know how to negotiate.

Interested bro can just wechat fcxm666 or watsapp 82053942.

Old 21-03-2024, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Specialist99 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
RTM report for another dao looking late night massage near serangoon.
I rtm dong bei hottie x*x*. Donno why everytime I see her dao dao looking photo on wechat, I will text to see if she is available. Good teasing massage as always with lots of rubbing of my balls and sliding of her hands in my butt crack. This time I think i fully unlock her liao. Removed her bra, pulled up her blouse and chut chut all the way while she gave me her hj. When she started to lick my nipples, I pulled her up and start frenching her. Actually I cannot remember when was the last time I found a ML willing to french. I realised this ML , though look dao and cold, will mostly not reject my demands. But tips must know how to negotiate.

Interested bro can just wechat fcxm666 or watsapp 82053942.

Can pm menu and damage?
Old 23-03-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Allthewayup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megafan1981 View Post

bro can teach me also? LOL
Old 23-03-2024, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Wow. Bro that was many many years ago. Her hdly was heavenly. She last operated in parklane. It was easy to unlock specials with her at that location I believe.
remember can fj since she start work in shop at bugis and lavender
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1