The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2004, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 22
cyrus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingo78
just saw SQ website... return from bangkok valid till 31/07 at $150... min travel 2 pax.... sounds rather good to me sadly i'm stuck as the odd one out so anyone interested can go have a look...cheers
Too bad lah .. I'm flying out 22nd night (Thur).. and back on 27th (Tue). If my kaki not going you still interested? ..
Old 14-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shingo78
just saw SQ website... return from bangkok valid till 31/07 at $150... min travel 2 pax.... sounds rather good to me sadly i'm stuck as the odd one out so anyone interested can go have a look...cheers
Yo Bro Shingo78,

Are you still interested to go BKK? 22nd ~ 27th July? Does the timing suits you? PM me ..
Old 23-07-2004, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: Air Tickets in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish76
Brudders, esp old birds out there who fly your tiraks into Sing, pls read and response and see if I am doing the right thing.

I am going to VALUAIR, buy ticket for her. BKK-Sing-BKK for S$234 (plus Singapore airport tax)

Then they will give me a form to fill in as i was told that the person who pays must sign something for the other party to fly. Then I will send the print out to her via registered mail.

Questions

For immigration to let her in, she must have the slip to show her 2 way flight right? And if she carries S$500 on her as well as my address, is this good enough?

Or do i still need to call immigation to be her sponser?

And say if she decides to stay longer, we go Malaysia means her stay willl be extended right?

THANKS, just want to make sure that her trip does not screw up.

Y buy her valueair?? TG price now in Bkk is only 6500bhat =ONLY $274 inclu tax, 5 flight per day to Sing. She will feel good with all Thai air crews.

Who are u to call immigation to sponser her unless u are Mr Goh or Lee. The only way to sponsor her is to bring her together with u from changi airport or extent her visa at SIRS.

Good luck to you hope yr tirak enjoy her stay in sg and in malaysia.....u will never know what going to happen next..
Old 23-07-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
free is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfree is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaiboy
Y buy her valueair?? TG price now in Bkk is only 6500bhat =ONLY $274 inclu tax, 5 flight per day to Sing. She will feel good with all Thai air crews.

Who are u to call immigation to sponser her unless u are Mr Goh or Lee. The only way to sponsor her is to bring her together with u from changi airport or extent her visa at SIRS.

Good luck to you hope yr tirak enjoy her stay in sg and in malaysia.....u will never know what going to happen next..
I have been going up BKK every 2 weeks, and everytime, I found that AirAsia is almost always the cheapest, cos not only do they charge less, but just as importantly, the taxes you have to pay are lower! How they do it, I have no idea. Tried almost all the normal approach at the airlines' websites and also zuji.com and other similar portals as well as travel agents(sometimes good rates). So far, only once did AirAsia comes on more expensive (after Garuda whose timing sucks). Just bought tickets for the Natiional Day week (high demand & some flights on TGH for their restricted already gone). Paid 5557baht (actual fare 4900baht, the rest being taxes), and this is the most expensive I have ever paid. Have gotten as cheap as S$130.

As the lack of service in AirAsia, it is a myth. I get "service at a dicounted prices" (cos I am saving much $$$ from the airfare), cos I only pay 20baht for a cup of coffee (who cares if it is styrofoam cup and not plastic cup?), and a bit more for some sandwiches. Once, a very pretty air stewardess even gave me her own piece of chocolate cos I was hungry and went to ask if I can still buy some food after serving time was over.

As for bros getting their tiraks to come over to SG,they should be comfortable in AirAsia too, cos the cabin crew are all Thais (speak good English). The only significance difference is at BKK airport, when you have to take a bus from the plane to the terminal during arrival and vice versa during departure. No bigh deal and actually quite fun for those who seldom take plane as you get to see everything close up. At Changi Airport, there is no difference than other airlines. BTW, I have not encountered any scrambling for seats (heard the rumours -possibly started by competitor? ). Just stand up earlier at the boarding gates, and you get to choose the seats u want. And DUN be late to arrive at the boarding gate, cos they won;t wait cos the planes arrive/leave very punctually (plus point in my opinion). Be at the gate minimum half an hr before the schedule flight time to be safe. For SQ, I can afford to be there 5-10 mins before the flight.

Also the timing of flights work well for me. I normally fly up at 11:59pm on a Friday night (so I can go after work - save 1 day) arrive at 1:20am and get to spend time with my tirak when we wake up in the morning (unless she hasn't slept when I arrive). As for the flight back,I prefer to take the 7:40am flight (no traffic jam in BKK) and arrive SG 11am - good enough to go to office (need only 1/2 day leave on Monday). Or if on leave the whole day, then take the 5:50pm flight.

Next step is to apply for AirAsia credit card and start earning mileage. Just cleared my backlog of 230k+ points from Krisflyer, so broke on free mileage liao
Old 24-07-2004, 03:44 AM
Samster

Re: Air Tickets to BKK

Attention all bros,

Time to Cheong ah!! Valuair having promotion .. just saw on TV leh .. 1st ticket at S$199 ..subsequent cost only S$99!! Lets charter the whole flight for all samsters ...

http://www.valuair.com.sg/newsletter4.html
Old 21-08-2004, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheapest tickets now to Thailand is......?
Old 21-08-2004, 04:26 AM
spader

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy
Cheapest tickets now to Thailand is......?
Just heard from my fren in airline industry that Tiger Air will offer >SG$100 BKK return next month (Sep). Disclaimer: i dunno true or not.
Old 21-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
west has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spader
Just heard from my fren in airline industry that Tiger Air will offer >SG$100 BKK return next month (Sep). Disclaimer: i dunno true or not.

Bro so want to joint me for next Bangkok trip 19th - 26th Sept?
Old 21-08-2004, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
-Potato- is Cool - loads of Potential

next month,fuel surcharge will up from current USD 5 up to USD 7 for one sector for SEA .......knn
this surcharge is for SQ..nbzzzzzzzzz
Old 23-08-2004, 05:58 AM
spader

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by west
Bro so want to joint me for next Bangkok trip 19th - 26th Sept?

Hey West, I will try but unlikely due to work
Old 23-08-2004, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 22
Sinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to beholdSinoview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Potato-
next month,fuel surcharge will up from current USD 5 up to USD 7 for one sector for SEA .......knn
this surcharge is for SQ..nbzzzzzzzzz
Not only SQ lah....every airline is having this fuel adder thing lah....

I took a plane from Sin to BBK then to HK. S$70 adder....plus all the airport taxes Total S$106....

Yes.. heard from my travel agent that the fuel adder is going up next month by around S$8 to S$15 dollar.

Blame...the Americans on their mismanagement of Iraq loh....
Old 23-08-2004, 07:51 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -331 / Power: 0
korb korb korb korb
Re: 20 000bht requirement in bank before leaving

sorry ,i

Last edited by korb; 23-08-2004 at 08:04 PM. Reason: wrong
Old 23-08-2004, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 22
cheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to allcheongkid is a name known to all

Another budget airline Tiger Airways will be ready to fly from September. 3 times daily to Bangkok and once daily to Phuket and Hatyai. Fare details will be out next month.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...102603/1/.html

Thank God It's Friday!
Old 24-08-2004, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongkid
Another budget airline Tiger Airways will be ready to fly from September. 3 times daily to Bangkok and once daily to Phuket and Hatyai. Fare details will be out next month.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...102603/1/.html
they already announce they will not compete on price alone, so prices won't be rock bottom. This Patrick Gan good for nothing!
Old 24-08-2004, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Air Tickets to BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrus
Attention all bros,

Time to Cheong ah!! Valuair having promotion .. just saw on TV leh .. 1st ticket at S$199 ..subsequent cost only S$99!! Lets charter the whole flight for all samsters ...

http://www.valuair.com.sg/newsletter4.html
All female cabin crew too!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1