The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 12
ziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterziwan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Last travel to HCM 4-5 yrs ago, Anyone can kindly recommend a girl friendly hotel at D1 (where all the action is)
Old 25-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 14
bbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbqchiz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Having a lone wolf trip from 1-4 Dec! Any bros around to Chiong tgt?
Old 25-11-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 10
microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!microdjsim is one of the Best!

Heavy Rain in HCM....
Old 26-11-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 9
HoChiMinh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHoChiMinh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
Heavy Rain in HCM....
Is it still raining?
According to weather report will be light rain and showers in many places.
Yesterday heavy rain was Typhoon Usagi hitting South Vietnam with winds of 100km/hr and after landfall drop to tropical depression.
Best to skip hcm for the weekend and if you are there then stay indoor and watched hug a girl.

Worst hit will be Vung Tau, Ben Tre, Ninh Thuan.

Weather warning had been issued since last Tuesday.
Old 26-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
lonetsk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro can advise what is Queen Bee's operating hours? Thank you
Old 26-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dear Bros
Am going HCMC this friday. Any happening KTV to recommend?
Am looking for LT.
Thanks.
Old 26-11-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Igotthefeeling deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoChiMinh View Post
Is it still raining?
According to weather report will be light rain and showers in many places.
Yesterday heavy rain was Typhoon Usagi hitting South Vietnam with winds of 100km/hr and after landfall drop to tropical depression.
Indeed, I was also stucked in hotel whole afternoon yesterday. I'm pissed as my last day is about to be ruined. So I got up to hail a cab under heavy rain but to no avail (incl Apps booking) for almost an hr. Finally a cab stop near my hotel but only to face that Vinasun driver requesting 100k dong to Bui Vien. It normally costs 30k plus from my hotel to Bui Vien. It's my last night, I don't have a choice so I agreed. But nightmare starts when I reached Bui Vien….. strong wind, heavy rain plus near knee level flood!

Only then I realised (from waiter) that it's a typhoon and it will not end till next morning. Sigh! 人不能与天斗。
Old 26-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Just came back and I like to share my fantastic experience at Z massage. Although it's nothing new to all but I'm compelled to share.

Day 1 - at Z massage, waited less than 5min and was invited to select (about 6 available!!!). That was fast! I selected a GND SYT with chubby face at 1mil. Similarly, I went thru steam room, sauna and hot tub and washing by her. Then proceed with massage (incl hot stone) and then came with what I'm there for - nuru massage. She use neh neh to massage but she pressed too hard such that I cant really feel it. And soon she turn me over and starts to HJ (only). Her panties are tightly on and she's not removing. She guided me to press her neh neh but stopped me from teasing her nipples. Finally, I washed up myself. Super duper going thru motion. No feeling at all. I went back very disappointed.

Day 3 - returned and waited 30min only to show me 1 gal available. TMD! No other choice so I took it. Just when I thought it's going to be another idiotic session, the tide changed. This gal, 19, normal looking, big boobs and super interactive (I do speak very simple Viet). During massage, she occasionally teased my balls. Bef start of nuru, while massaging my head, she removed her top to exposed 2 Himalayas above my face with PINK INVERTED nipples!!! I've not seen inverted tits for many years!!! She then bend forward to bring her tits close to my mouth. After she quenched my thirst, she proceed with nuru massage and she use her nipples to rub on my back and ass crack and I can feel it!! So intense!! Then proceed to HJ/BJ and finally use her tits to make me COB!!! Lastly, she washed me up again. God, I know if I don't further tips her, I'm not a man! I gave her another 200k.

Day 4 - wanted to go back to find her, hit by typhoon! TMD! I'll be back, soon!
Old 28-11-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
JadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mod if you can please delete this post I double posted by mistake.

Last edited by JadeMoon; 28-11-2018 at 01:38 PM. Reason: double posted by mistake.
Old 28-11-2018, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igotthefeeling View Post
Overnight for 2mil (abt S$120) is still cheap if compared to our price here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooneyrocks View Post
Bro, that is cheap. I kenna quoted 5 mil for overnight at ktv last month.
Quote:
Originally Posted by microdjsim View Post
2Mil !!!!!!!! so cheap sia.... depend on KTV lor... some quoted USD$200.
Haha thanks bro. Maybe I was lucky to chiong with clients who are local viets. Both time I dabao, My Viet client immediately tell me pay her 2mil VND. So didn’t negotiate directly with the girl. I think they did.

But of two times, one went back 3 hrs later. But I’m ok since I quite shag and would rather sleep and wake up late.
Old 28-11-2018, 07:44 AM
Samster

JadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJadeMoon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I will be in Ho Chi Minh on Nov 29 till Dec 24 and staying at Eden Garden Hotel. Anyone want to meet up and go exploring the fun area of town with me? I pretty much want a wingman that way I wouldn't feel so pressure when all the girls surround me and I am by myself going solo. Seem less like a dick when you can used your friend as a excuses to turn the ugly girls down.
Old 28-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

70 drug users, sex workers detained in Saigon downtown raids

https://ampe.vnexpress.net/news/news...s-3845614.html

Just for sharing.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-11-2018, 03:38 AM
Samster

29 Nov 2018 02:18 Local Vietnam time

Name: Tu Tu
Face: 7/10 - It okay face in my opinion.
Body: 7/10 - A bit of chubbiness in the tummy area but kind of cute chubby not fat chubby. She got great Breast and real I am thinking C size.
Attitude: 7/10 - she was casual and friendly, but more hint toward money but not rude or anything crazy.
Service: 5/10 - She was more of a dead fish and had me do all the work.
Price: 1million Vietnamese Dong for one hour.
Recommend: She wasn't bad for a one time hit.
Return: probably not more fish in the sea.

I just arrived at my hotel and it past midnight. Check my wechat and I am already getting random messages from girls. I think it because I am in District one the place were lot of foreigners stay at. 3Girls offer 60USD for one hour while she offer 1million dong which is around 40ish USD. So I accepted her offer and she not bad looking. Sadly she doesn't do photos. She wouldn't ride because she keep complaining I am too large for her. She did do nice doggie and she have to have condom during blowjob and sex. Sorry the photos couldn't be better.

Old 30-11-2018, 07:00 AM
Samster

First night in Vietnam

29 Nov 2018 04:00 Local Vietnam time

Name: Diem
Face: 7/10 - It okay face in my opinion.
Body: 8.5/10 - She very fit. I feel like her body is an 9 but yet I also think an 9 is too high so let go with 8.5
Attitude: 10/10 - she very nice and cheerful. A super trooper who doesn't give up.
Service: 10/10 - Best BJ and Handjob I had in my whole life so far.
Price: 2million Vietnamese Dong for one hour.
Recommend: YES
Return: Yes

I just finished with an girl just 2hours ago and still super jet lag. So I went out to the local store to buy an razor and to check the city out at night. Along the way to my hotel I saw an shady dark alley. Here the thing I am still young and somewhat fit so if I need to I can outrun most people so why the fuck not go in the shady alley if anything happen no matter what it going to make life interesting. In the dark alley there were spa all over the place and the girl just stop me to offer massage. I refuse saying I am tire but she block my way acting cheeky and playful. After 5min of her clocking my way I gave in since it just 200,000VND which is less than 10dollars. While in there she offer sex for 2million which I though was too much. So I refused and just got the massage but she did undress and allow me to roam. While massaging her I rubbed her part and started to finger her. She gotten so wet that she allow me to go all the way without talking about price. I was able to go all the way for the full hour but sadly the last girl took my shot and that what happen we went all the way for a whole hour non stop. She didn't quit on me at all even after she cum 4times. I felt bad for her so I had her used her hands to finish me but that didn't work out but turn out to be the best handjob in my whole life. After way she didn't ask for the money but I gave her 2million anyway because she deserve it. Did I overpay? Most likely but these people do need it more than we do, so think of it as us doing an good deed and her working very extra for that huge tip.

Not gonna post the photos just message me if you want her photo.
Old 30-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeMoon View Post
First night in Vietnam

Did I overpay? Most likely but these people do need it more than we do, so think of it as us doing an good deed and her working very extra for that huge tip.
Nobody wants to overpay for nothing. But when we encountered services that totally exceeded expectation, take care of her as your heart desires. You are fair and just. Even your company rewards you (usually) at year end when you achieved excellent results.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1