The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 22-06-2021, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
thought supply very little now online one way too ex, geylang also closed, so they can easily charge 200...

but 100 even if they take i feel their face will be very black bah....

now i still pay at least 150 to 170..
Agreed. 100 cannot get any service. Probably a 15 mins screw that is all. Still no sign of the new girl Viet amber
Old 22-06-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master123 View Post
thx for sharing bro..
level 2 there's this viet girl (wear specs one)
and can speak some chinese..
anyone knows her name pls tell me.. thx

she also always hounded by this old man . this old man likes to walk up n down OT talking to all the girls, he usually sits at the massage chair on level 2
The old man is her sugar daddy.rich old man.i spoke to him before.he prefer younger girls.his regular girls are at level 2.....all Ot regulars knows him
Old 22-06-2021, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The old man is her sugar daddy.rich old man.i spoke to him before.he prefer younger girls.his regular girls are at level 2.....all Ot regulars knows him

1. viet specs well known. banged her a zillion times since fortune tower days 4 years ago b4 she birthed..and now since here...100-120 each time

2. michael info usually good.. but tis time not sure. that guy definitely not her sd...just an old cunt who as i heard hangs out here and anyway cant fuk...closest thing she has to sd is stupid fat white guy ..trader..who goes n drinks w her in her other room 4 a few hours n leaves her a cuple k each time...hv seen so know it
Old 22-06-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2994 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwlover99 View Post
Business is bad for them nowadays without foreigners and sailors that they used to chop freely. Most will be willing to accept 100 from what i have experienced so far, just be firm and be prepared to walk away if they dont bulge. The girls are well aware that there is alot of competition at OT now, if they dont take your 100 sure got other girls willing to take one
Business good or not doesn’t matter because most got sugardaddy or already very rich. They are there to carrot ppl and earn easy $$$. Nothing wrong so just pay $100. In the next 1 year, doubt will see any sailors here la.
Old 22-06-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 12
Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!Cartman2005 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyty9191 View Post
Manage to drop by OT today.
Basically nothing much special and walk around.
Decided try Monica on level 3. Body was nice with big front head.
Overall still acceptable.
Yeah plan to go there today to see see look look and have fun
Old 22-06-2021, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
thank u both for the honest FR on the viets. appreciate it
Old 22-06-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
1. viet specs well known. banged her a zillion times since fortune tower days 4 years ago b4 she birthed..and now since here...100-120 each time

2. michael info usually good.. but tis time not sure. that guy definitely not her sd...just an old cunt who as i heard hangs out here and anyway cant fuk...closest thing she has to sd is stupid fat white guy ..trader..who goes n drinks w her in her other room 4 a few hours n leaves her a cuple k each time...hv seen so know it
i need to open my eyes man. been going to OT for more than 8 years but have never noticed anyone wearing specs and still don't know who bella is, lol
Old 22-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Business good or not doesn’t matter because most got sugardaddy or already very rich. They are there to carrot ppl and earn easy $$$. Nothing wrong so just pay $100. In the next 1 year, doubt will see any sailors here la.
No sailors but got Popeye
Old 23-06-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
i need to open my eyes man. been going to OT for more than 8 years but have never noticed anyone wearing specs and still don't know who bella is, lol

specsviet only last 2.5 years
not every day..
was for 6 months in Y19 at the shop in centre row facing naughty gal corridor.
did her almost every nite...smtimes nap in next room while she was doing others lol

then she upgraded...fatty viet took that room and specs took back mirror glass room..more quiet...owner got problem so she moved then 3rd n back down to 2nd...only comes ( normal times) 2200 plus and overtakes as night user.

now w this new closing rule not sure wat will happ
Old 23-06-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
not every day..

These few nights she using tina shop.tina day shift. Viet girl night shift.
Old 23-06-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
All These gems are level 2, you just need to spend more time at level 2
Old 23-06-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Update.new Viet girl amber was working tonight at 0301,she wearing sexy black top and blue shorts in slim sexy legs
Old 23-06-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Update.new Viet girl amber was working tonight at 0301,she wearing sexy black top and blue shorts in slim sexy legs
Around what time you saw her? More towards night hours? Been there twice in the evening during the past week never see her
Old 23-06-2021, 01:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
not every day..
did her almost every nite...smtimes nap in next room while she was doing others lol

then she upgraded...fatty viet took that room and specs took back mirror glass room..more quiet...owner got problem so she moved then 3rd n back down to 2nd...only comes ( normal times) 2200 plus and overtakes as night user.

ah, if she is always there after 10pm then its no wonder i never see her
Old 23-06-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!jamuses is one of the Best!

Guys tangli texting me when i free. She wanna get paid and fucked. She is back. Go go. I quite lazy see her liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1