The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2021, 01:04 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I agree with your suggestion that the WL should earn $100 if not $110 of the total $150. Thanks for your contribution to this forum.

Till next time.
The suggestion is to who? Maxloser suggest to you and you suggest to him. LOL...I really don't know why you idiots like to stick your necks out and show that no OKT gives a fuck what you think. But if it suits you to make a fool of yourself, carry on!

I suggest that OKT should only be paid $10 per fuck. The price come down to $120. And after 3 fucks, should provide complimentary beehoon and free shuttle bus to the nearest MRT. I suggest...ideally...it should be this way. LOL

Maxloser say ideallyyou should pay $10 to read the GL section. That idea you don't support lah hor. Support in spirit.

Fucking thrash. Go write your poem lah!
Old 14-01-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I agree with your suggestion that the WL should earn $100 if not $110 of the total $150. Thanks for your contribution to this forum.

Till next time.
Shops like 1654A offer $100 per session to their WL. On top of that, the WL enjoyed freebies like free hostel stay, free utilities, free use of Wifi, free laundry, etc. Lorna who used to offer only $72 and yet charged all these. 😳🙄😁

You’re most welcome, my friend! 😎

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 14-01-2021 at 03:35 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:30 PM
SamSter

Sorry there is no happy or not happy. There is only you want to pay or don't want to pay. As a consumer, you can buy from Store A or leave. That is your right.

You don't walk into KFC and say, "I think your chicken should be $2, your CEO paid too much, you all should be paid $20 an hr..." Any of your fucking business? It is ludicrous! I have some sympathy for people who make noise over public transport hikes but this is a PRIVATE business. As a customer, you don't get to decide the boss's profits. Never have, never will. You walk into a computer shop, you see the price, you decide buy or don't buy. Who the fuck comes onto a forum and starts suggesting IDEALLY, just now I was as Sim Lim, the computer should be price X, Y, Z? CCB, siao.

These pathetic fuckers wish the OKT will earn less so that with the same amount they spend, they can get better WLs to work. CB wake up lah. Best is the OKT work for free. They know full well to get the better goods need to pay $250 upwards at FL section. They can't afford so they come onto this forum like dumb mutts saying OKT should take a pay cut like it's their moral duty. WTF?

If the OKT decides to take $100, WL $50, that is his choice, All you have to do as a customer is look at his goods. You like, you buy. You don't like, you don't buy. Fuck off. How much he pay his worker got any of your fucking business?

Some people pay their workers more, some people pay their workers less. Maxloser make a deal (his usual DUA PAO SIAN) over nothing. Ignorant of how business operates. So if Microsoft pays more than Apple means Apple is dirty? LOL Kong simi lanjiao?

There are rental charges, other issues. We never know what is the full deal or arrangement. And who cares?

These are the kind of mad dog that take a MRT and then tell SMRT you shouldn't spend so much on engineering, pay your CEO so much...ARE YOU A SHAREHOLDER? If not, THEN??? If you think SMRT price don't suit you, train not nice, just fuck off from the train station and go buy a car or take the bus.

Thrash. Bunch of low level types who clearly own no business and is ignorant of the world.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
6m pop need 12m doses. Actually does anyone know the exact amount doses? how many Pfizer vaccines sg bought? Or already been shipped to sg?

So far the news only reported say by end 2021 sg should be fully vaccinated. In the beginning, Sg also bid for other vaccine brands to standby in case they got approval for use. They only reported say how much money sg throw out internationally but not say how many doses ordered from the various brands.

Cuz WHO standard is 50% to pass. So don't be surprise later sg also mix a few brands in. Its really depend on HSA to evaluate the data for final approval. The thing is cuz money already pour in to some of the brands, so there be some kind of "benefit chain".

IF lets say Pfizer shipment don't have 12m doses? Then use finish already? The rest of the pop may need to use other approved available brands already.

So the minster is right about not be choosy. Now got 95% one available, everyone better use it before it runs out and need to wait for next shipment? Cuz the way i see it, the roll out of the vaccination is still a bit slow. I am unsure, maybe its because currently don't have 12m doses in warehouse yet. Or maybe cuz the storage have issues cuz need below certain temperature.

ps.

The slower the vaccination progress, the lesser sg pp take the vaccine, it also will affect or delay the opening of GL surely. 55555
Our gov would not divulge this kinda info publicly re the number of doses available currently unless the opposition MP pressure them in parliament to reveal the truth. I would envisage a combination of Pfizer-Biontech, Merdina, Sinovac plus one more that formed the total number of doses enough for the whole nation. But I could be wrong. MOH has since held back on sinovac as more studies needed on its efficacy before they could roll out sinovac for vaccination.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2021, 03:34 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Shops like 1654A offer $100 per session to their WL. On top of that, the WL enjoyed freebies like free hostel stay, free utilities, free use of Wifi, free laundry, etc. Lorna who used to offer only $72 and yet charged all these. ������
So big fuck? Only got one WL Angel. The rest were bakcai. So because your master pay $100 so we all go fuck his low quality WL lah? Also stay 3 months balik kampung what. Fuck you, understand?

No money fuck off. Work harder at your rental car. You feel so sorry for the WL give you fuck FOC see you want or not. Suddenly so concern how much they earn. Like to RAW no need tip and bluff the WL you write FR for her give her business. What a fucking hypocrite. You so kind hearted, how much have you spent? You one cheebye kia how MUCH you spend you know yourself lah har. Let's just say in the league of tippers you are nowhere. Good for a few packets of rice.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:36 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Our gov would not divulge this kinda info publicly re the number of doses available currently unless the opposition MP pressure them in parliament to reveal the truth. I would envisage a combination of Pfizer-Biontech, Merdina, Sinovac plus one more that formed the total number of doses enough for the whole nation. But I could be wrong. MOH has since held back on sinovac as more studies needed on its efficacy before they could roll out sinovac for vaccination.

FUCK YOU. DIDN'T YOU SAY GOVT MAYBE SUSPEND VACCINES? GO FUCK YOURSELF LAH MORON.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Pricing/salary of WL will affect the overall market leh during post pandemic time.
(Overall market meaning legal/illegal service by OKT, WL, ML and FL market. )

I think where $ is concern hor, need some deep analysis on the impact.

End of day, someone must make the sacrifice. Meaning they will find their pocket lesser money.

You tell OKT pocket less money. They happy?
You tell WL/ML/FL pocket less money. They happy?
You tell Chiongster pocket less money. They happy?
The last one is not exactly the primary obstacle in preventing the OKT from increasing the charge, like up to $200 per pop. If that could happen, there will still be huge demand because of the uniqueness of GL which I have dealt with long ago. The primary issue is, will our gov/AV allows this increase. This to me is a big question mark??! As I mentioned before, our gov would not want this industry to flourish. Last but not least, our gov will not allow the natural demand-supply force to dictate the price. 😄

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 14-01-2021, 03:53 PM
SamSter

Rental Car Driver MaxLoser and Dignified69 suggested to each other that the OKT earns too much and IDEALLY, WLs should be paid $110 for a fuck. Two nobodies masturbating online and saying out loud their fantasies. LOL

They are the kind of guys that walk into Cycle & Carriage and say if your CEO don't earn so much and price lower actually I can afford to buy a car tyre. LOL What do you think the staff should do? Simple, call IMH.

Low life thrash making a fool of themselves online. Want to fuck $300 quality, cannot afford, ask GL OKT earn $10 per fuck for you. KNN you are OKT father or best friend? Who are you? LOL. You two fuckers go IMH and have your head checked lah. You suffer from severe delusions, besides being uneducated. At the end of the day, Lorna earn more per fuck than 1654A, nothing wrong. Her WLs standard about the same, no significant difference. In fact her houses are nicer. I couldn't care less. Only dumb fuck like you think that all companies pay their employee same salary. LOL

MaxLOSER's big news is that houses have different payment and package for their WLS. Is this a surprise??? WAHAHAHAHA...never see the world. Making a mountain out of a molehill. Like I always say....DUMB.

Last edited by lovemyfans; 14-01-2021 at 04:04 PM.
Old 14-01-2021, 03:57 PM
SamSter

Quote:
The primary issue is, will our gov/AV allows this increase. This to me is a big question mark??! ��
No. Because GL is to cater to poor fucks like you. Simple thing you don't know still claim to be insider info. Shit for shit budgets. OKT takes his cut either way. Can't afford more, too bad you fucking loser. $150 house no stock, change to $50 house loh. Good enough for you wallet empty type. Who the fuck free to entertain your nonsense?

Mr $10 work in finance genius idea is to ask OKT to earn less money so that Dignified69 and him can fuck nicer girls. WAHAHAHAHA People who sit in rental car sure have a lot of time to daydream. Ask OKT earn less money so a poor fuck like you can fuck better quality WLs. HAHAHA.

How about the OKT don't take a pay cut, you just fuck whatever shit he has? LOL You thought OKT retarded like you, ah? Might as well ask the OKT pay you to fuck even better, right? Your stupidity is really world class. You think GL OKT product no good, carry on in the FL section. No money too fucking bad. Ask him take pay cut because you poor but want to fuck better WL. I seriously....HAHAHAHHA

Last edited by lovemyfans; 14-01-2021 at 04:32 PM.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 19
BeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBeastMaster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,

I felt your posts are very negative and non constructive.

Max is just sharing and I appreciate his good past FRs.

C’mon maybe you should take a break.

Many of us are hoping for re opening. Let’s pray is going to happen very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
HAHAHAHA...you have 2 international and 1 local zoom call wor...HAHAHAHA. Nowadays golf caddy need to make international call? Hahahaha

You spend the day sitting on the 3rd floor, you where got busy? LOL

Very clearly you know dick about Lorna and what her shops are for.

Oei fuckface, you sit at 1654A so long, you got no dirt ah? No info, ah? Hahahaha...nobody tell you anything? Lanjiao runner dog. You don't know anything about the brothers there? What's the latest update from 1654A? HAHAHAHAHAHA...looks like people don't tell you much.

You continue fantasising that you make zoom calls in your expat condo car. You fuck face don't even know what is Telegram. All you know is to sign off your posts on a forum as if you are writing a letter. Hahahaha...people don't even do that in emails anymore. What a fucking Ah Pek!

Hahaha XOXO,

lovemyfans
Old 15-01-2021, 09:27 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Bro,

Right back at you. Butt off if it's none of your business. MaxLoser was not posting any FRs, what the fuck are you talking? He was trying to show off his 'insider' knowledge, throwing shade on Eagle and Lorna and then talking up his paymaster Ah Meng. He has no insider knowledge. He only knows gossip.

Who don't know he is a fucking piece of furniture on the 3rd floor? Sibei free, afternoon can go there sit until night. LOL Ah Meng tell him that he very smart, pay his WL $100, he come online and repeat like a fucking parrot when it has no benefit to the customer whatsoever. I don't give a fuck if the OKT provides free lodging and pays his WL $1 or $100. This has absolutely nothing to do with me. Some OKTs fuck their own WL. All this is their internal issue. I only see the WL good or no good.

And as anyone in GL knows, 1654 standard has dropped tremendously over the years and by no means does it have a monopoly on the better WLs. In fact, the house which had the younger and better looking WLs was the house where rental car driver MaxLoser got kicked out - Mercedes Shuai Ge. MaxLoser very sore people drive Mercedes because he rental car driver mah. People drive what also must come online and mention. 1654 rooms are mediocre at best.

The reason why 1654 decided to pay the WLs more was because they were unable to procure stock. Max talk as if they did it out of the kindness of their hearts. WTF? And even though they paid the WL more, they were still unable to get anything better than the other houses. Anyone who goes to GL will tell you that 1654 nothing special. I did not see any benefit to the customer. All I know it that they earn less per fuck. That's their problem.

So MaxLoser come online and advertise 1654 offer WL $100 for fuck? Really run out of things to say. If MaxLoser is really an insider, in fact you don't have to be an insider at all, you just need to have a brain, you would observe that their strategy of raising the price was an act of desperation that was a colossal failure. Why did it fail? Because a few bucks makes no difference to the WL lah. Who say the WLs want to work all day session after session? That is what the OKTs want. What the WLs want is to hook a big fish and laze all days. You tell them earn $20 more per session got point? For a significant difference in quality, prices have to be raised to $250. I don't set the rules. It is what it is. There is no escaping that at $150 price point, you get shit. Raising their cut by $20 bucks is just lame. MaxLoser still dreaming he in some high class joint where many rich Towkay go; and pretending he on zoom calls. Because he go, so must be good. WAKE THE FUCK UP. It's a budget fuck for budget wallets. Okay for a piss, nothing more.

Then after bitching about Lorna and Eagle and talking as if 1654A is so smart businessman and a saint, he goes on to suggest (to himself) that IDEALLY OKTs should take a pay cut so that he can get better quality WLs. WTF is IDEALLY? Ideally FOC want or not? This is not insider knowledge. This is just the fantasy of a toddler. A poor fuck who can't afford better and wants GL OKT to take a pay cut so he can fuck better WLs. Jokes.

And in any case, he has no idea what Lorna is about. For those in the know, Lorna shouldn't be the focus at all. A long time ago, a retired samster said that 1651 got a lot of nice cars parked outside. He see but he don't understand what it means. All I can say is all this WL get paid how much and go where is not really a main issue for Lorna. Their WLs are not in Spore to serve per session or the general walk-in. MaxLoser knows dick. Is he friends with Lorna or Eagle? Then he talk what? Fucking rental car driver only know how to sit at 3rd floor listen to Ah Meng blow and then come online and repeat like it's fact. LOL KNN he know dick.

You come and post that my posts are negative and non-constructive when it is MaxLoser that its FULL OF SHIT.

To that, a big FUCK YOU. ,

lovemyfans

Last edited by lovemyfans; 15-01-2021 at 09:41 AM.
Old 15-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastMaster View Post
Bro,

Many of us are hoping for re opening. Let’s pray is going to happen very soon.
Hi buddy, no need to waste your precious time and effort to rationalize with this uneducated low level individual - lovemyfans. All his other troll accounts have either been purged or put to deep moderation. I can’t be bother to read his posts let alone responding to them. It is Better to let him bark like a wild Mongrel to himself. No one here response to his bark (except you this morning). We are immune to his insane bark. I questioned his sanity when he first came on board started to shoot at everyone. He certainly needs to be rushed for a psychiatric evaluation. 😳😝

Some people like lovemyfans are just on the lowest rung of society and their only chance to regain some sense of authority is to take it out on people online, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet.

Escobar43535 has put it accurately and succinctly. Lovemyfans didn’t study much and hence, he couldn’t even differentiate between “recuse” and “recluse”. I can’t agree more with escobar’s comment below. I shall give him a 21 elixirs up if I came across his latest post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
That big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish is a whale of amusing entertainment

All he has on me is my nick and posts in this forum and based on that he keeps on spewing all this rubbish? Baseless assumptions at best and this is all that he can come up with?

Well my comments on him are also based on his nick and clones(including a banned one) in this forum together with his posts. On the contrary, have to say I am pretty much spot on in labelling him that big chip on his shoulder douchebag troll edit king Catfish. Not forgetting a paradox and hypocrite to boot

Try harder Catfish. And while you are at it young man, don't forget to ask your teacher to explain to you the difference between the words "recluse" and "recuse". It's obvious you don't have a clue

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-01-2021 at 10:46 AM. Reason: Typo error
Old 15-01-2021, 10:19 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Some people like lovemyfans are just on the low rug of society and their only chance to regain some sense of authority is to take it out on people online, hiding behind the anonymity of the internet
Go drive your rental car lah fuckface. People will read and decide for themselves. Who don't know you got a grind against Shuai Ge? Coz he kicked you rout after your tried that raw shit with your Syphilis dick and the WL went screaming downstairs.

I never ask you to reply. You sit there and let me slap you nice nice, when I like, anytime I like. Keep quiet while I slap your face Mr $10 per month. You are a piece of 3rd floor furniture.

Fei Ge...joke of GL. LOL
Old 15-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemyfans View Post
Go drive your rental car lah fuckface. People will read and decide for themselves. Who don't know you got a grind against Shuai Ge? Coz he kicked you rout after your tried that raw shit with your Syphilis dick and the WL went screaming downstairs.

I never ask you to reply. You sit there and let me slap you nice nice, when I like, anytime I like. Keep quiet while I slap your face Mr $10 per month. You are a piece of 3rd floor furniture.

Fei Ge...joke of GL. LOL
is there a story to this? and where is this shuai ge house?
Old 15-01-2021, 11:56 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastar View Post
is there a story to this? and where is this shuai ge house?
Hi Hi. MaxLoser love to tell stories but actually the cheebye with the most fuck reputation and most stories is him.

I am too lazy to pull out the posts but regulars would know that MaxLoser attacked Shuai Ge and his house, 2036 for no reason. He had a lengthy excahnge with a 2036 supporter who felt the attacks were unwarranted.

MAxLoser claimed 2036 WLs give poor service, which is true to a certain extent but the WLs are also generally prettier and younger. But the venom that MaxLoser had for 2036 was wholly disproportionate. He asked Shuai Ge to wake up and don't forget that his Mercedes is sponsored by people like him. Seriously bui paiseh. Say OKT drive car is due to his patronage.

If you ever met Shuai Ge before, you would know he won't fuck customer type and more gentle. In fact, for customer service, he is one of GL better ones. Basically, he is not the type that will offend customers. Something fishy. I found out from a WL there that this Fei Ge (well known in GL ) created a hell of a scene at 2036.

What happened was this mutt always get raw at 1654A (the WLs there go back very fast, take note) because he is under their pay. He went to 2036 and thought he is a big fuck can anyhow raw. In the room, the WL noticed his lanjiao got sores and so asked him to put condom on for BJ. But after that when fucking, he secretly remove the condom and the WL noticed and ran downstairs screaming and in tears. I heard it was quite bad and she was traumatized. Shuai Ge kicked him out immediately. There were quite a few customers there who also witness the incident.

The background to this background got two parts.

The first part is that when you compare 1654A and 2036, it's like heaven and hell. Hands down 2036 decor is best in GL, can bring business client, they have a lot of WLs and generally are the younger and better ones. In comparison, 1654A is run down, the two brothers got attitude problem and their WL all bakcai except for one Angel. Whether MaxLoser was instructed to attack 2036 by his paymaster or he himself took the initiative, I don't know...but I definitely sense someone very sour grapes.

The second part is that for many years already, 1654A business plummet, unable to attract WLs and many customer avoid. The WLs which come, all go back very fast despite free lodging whatever and a higher cut. All I can tell you is that MaxLoser confirm have Syphilis and he fuck their WLs raw (he himself admit to doing it) and word gets around.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1