The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Teenager Sex Acts

So eventually me and Angel broke up when we felt that the relationship had run its course. It was unfamiliar territory right now and I guess gg to different schools had us lesser things in common and all we shared was each others life which I feel we had no interest in anymore.

I eventually got closer to V in school. Felt free now without any guilt as I was once again a single guy. We would sit shoulder to shoulder during lectures and class. She would lean on my shoulders when she wanted to rest her head and we were that comfortable in slight intimacy which was picked up on by our classmates.

Both of our answers then were the same, we were just close comfortable friends. I would occasionally give her head massages at lectures when she looks sleepy/tired to keep her awake. CJ would shoot knowing glances at me by the side and I would just smile and mouth what? Innocently.

V never rejected my advances and we kept it casual in school. We weren't exactly sticking to each much more it was just normal and neither did I send her home or specially wait for her before/after classes. So it was just that level of comfort and intimacy we just shared with one another.
Old 27-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

B remained a good friend too. She actually took the time to sit with me over a meal and spoke about my break up. Whether I was actually doing fine, what happened. She also slipped a piece of advice between me and V. She was happy for me and V at this moment of time but she also warned that sometimes girls can be confusing as well so to take things slow and try not to invest my heart fully. Just enjoy the moment.

I wished I had taken her advice then but the rest of my group were edging me on to confess to V my feelings bla bla bla. They can't wait to see us officially as a couple in class and in today's term they totally 'ship' us.

So I spent one night on MSN messenger chatting with V and decided that's it I'm just gg to confess. I mean the signs were great right? She was comfortable and intimate with me so what could go wrong. Well everything did~ haha. She said she just considered me as a close brother and from then I guess our bond was broken. I guess it was karma for breaking up with Angel too..
Old 27-02-2021, 08:05 PM
Samster

So months passed and before we know it, it was time for internship during our term break. We were given a choice of an 8 to 5 office hour attachment or something different. I was lucky enough to apply and get accepted to intern for a hotel restaurant/bar as a waiter but they also included training as a junior bartender.

You had to be 18 and I was lucky enough that my birthdate was early in the year so I qualified. There I met other students from the various polytechnics as well and the heavens opened and up stepped Y. She was this goddess amongst the students and I am sure everyone had their eye on her even the full time workers at the hotel.

Y had a way about her. She knew how to politely reject guys advances at the same time she knew to flirt back a little to keep them interested and give them hope. As everyone was very keen on Y, I kind of knew that I needed to change my approach. With much resistance I kept from speaking to her at all for the 1st few days while everyone else was being super friendly saying hi's and hellos by the dozen.

The very first time I needed to speak to her, I was rude to her on purpose. Eh u pass me the glass. Then I left without even saying a thank u. That works because I left a deeper impression on her than the rest of the friendly guys. Everyone is friendly so it's difficult to rmb who's who, but she remembers wah this guy was rude to me. Only one.

But I was quick to swoop in the next day, I was walking pass her and she was looking annoyed mostbprobably becos of me. So I engage a conversation. Why u look so angry chio bu? I still spoke to her in a rather degrading tone. I guess that annoyed her further. Anyway thanks for ytd for your help, I left in a hurry forgot whether I thanked you. What's your name again?

I apologised and pretended to forget her name. Picking up further points, make her introduce herself to you rather than introduce yourself to her. So she told me her name from which poly yada yada. Ahh I see. Catch up with you later. After shift ended I saw her sitting at the staff lounge waiting for her best friend, S.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Eh~ You still here? Waiting for me ah. Haha I joked a little. She said hi and said she was waiting for S yada yada. I see heading home after this? Where do you stay? She said she was staying in the west and S stayed in the North. Gg to walk to the mrt together.

Creating an opportunity, I made up a lie that my aunt stayed nearby her area. Nonchalantly asked her to wait for me so we could head "home" together. I wasn't expecting her to. After I changed up she and S had alrd left. I rushed to the train station saw them there but decided not to approach. Until we reach Y station I casually walked beside her and greeted her.

She said sorry for not waiting cos S was in a rush, I lied no worries didn't expect her too anyway. I asked which bus she's taking, she named the bus and I told her 'coincidentally' I'm taking that bus too. Had small talk w her otw nothing pushy just acted a lil over friendly and I alighted after.

My 'aunt' that stayed nearby was P, haha. I smsed her saying that I was nearbybher area. Jim her down for catch up and chat. As luck would have it, P alrd had a bf then. We still chitchatted over iced milo and we shared what we have been up to and it was nice meeting her again. We shared a hug before I walked her tonher block.
Old 01-03-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tradespeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here!
Old 03-03-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Hi peeps hope you all still support my stories.

As the days went by, I built up my riendship with Y but nothing too serious just casual. One day during shift the lot of the interns were huddling together. Some of those who were on the off days were there too. I said my hellos and found out they were planning to go clubbing after shift ends at 11pm. They asked me along, I said see first didn't want to commit but I would be a fool to miss it, Y would be in attendance. In fact to us guys, she was like the VIP.

So after shift ended there were abt 8 of us and some full timers staff joined too. Ben was one of the full timers that was really into Y, I spent the whole night watching him putting advances which she declined politely. I kept my distance and just had some drinks, dance a bit and then we called it a night.

A few weeks later, we went out for drinks again. A smaller group of 6, we went to a bar this time. At the end of the night, Y got "drunk" and the rest of the girls was a bit high too to takencare of her proper. As expected Ben stepped in wanting to be a hero but sadly Y rejected him flatly this time and he was comforted by the others, S came over to me and asked for help to assist Y so I just agreed.

They wanted to walk to a food centre nearby for supper and since Y was "drunk" she complained of headache and asked me to walked slower while the rest of the group alrd left us far behind. She was quite unstable so I naturally locked arms and hands while she leaned on my shoulder stumbling while walking.

I was still quite sober and while the rest of them were having supper, Y had her head on the table the whole time. I just kept massaging her head and back elling her if she wants to vomit just do so as she will feel much better. She got up to go to toilet with S and when she came back her face and hair was wet but she looked much fresher.

At the end I volunteered to accompany S and Y home by cab and me and S agreed to send Y home first since she was quite unwell. During the taxi ride home Y had wrapped herself on my arm and her head on my chest fast asleep while S just looked the other way. After Y got off, I asked S for Y's number saying that I wanted to text her after when I got home just to make sure she's okay.

After I reach home and showered. I texted Y.

Hey I got ur number from S hope u don mind. Just hope ur feeling better. Drink lots water and have a good rest.

I put down my phone and switched off the lights. Lay on my bed and expected Y to read the text in the morning.

My phone vibrated and lighted up a few seconds later.

Thanks for tonight darling.

It was from Y, guessed she was still drunk.

Darling?
Old 03-03-2021, 10:58 PM
Samster

The next time I saw her at work, I didn't mention abt the text that she sent. I just treated her normally. But i did ask her out after shift ended ard 2-3pm that day. She said okay just nonchalantly. Neither excited nor reluctant, I know she was just playing hard to get.

That night in her state of drunkeness she might have given away the answer to her feelings but now she is trying to hide it from me. When we're out she was still awkward and didn't sat much, I held her by her waist guiding her around but she didn't resist. It was only after dinner that she lightened up and opened up abit and we walked holding hands to the mrt station to head home.

In the train home, we held our body against one another in an embrace. My hands around her waist, her hands around my neck. Most of the time her head is down against my shoulder and my chest. She avoided eye contact and even when our eyes meet she would just look down shyly. She asked if I do this to every girl? I replied maybe after this I don have to cos I got you. She asked do I say this to every girl?

I'm holding on to the most beautiful girl now ain I? I replied. She stopped asking after that but was quiet on the trip home. I stopped by macs near her place to get a drink and since it was still early ard 9plus she suggested just taking a sit before I head home.

We sat at the umbrella benches outside and it was crowded indoors. Again she had her head on her arms on the table. I asked if she was tired but she shook her head. She didn't say anything for a while. I probed again if there was anything bothering her. She rested her chin on the table and opened up to me.

She said she's confused abt how she's feeling. She had many guys go after her before but she's not interested so she was in control. But with me she feels like she's the one who expressed or showed interest first and she's scared that I'm just playing with her and not being serious.

I put my head low and my chin rest on the table so I can look her in the eyes. I thanked her for her honesty and confessed that she's a fool if she thinks I'm not being serious, in fact I should consider myself lucky as she's out of my league. A smile finally formed on her face after that.

I moved forward and planted a kiss on the lips that formed the smile. She was taken by surprise but kissed me back. I lifted myself off my seat and leaned closer to kiss her as she stay seated. After a few pecks my mouth parted her lips and tasted her tongue. Her hands on my cheeks pulled me in closer at the taste of our first kiss and her very first ever kiss.

She stopped me before things got even more heated as we were at macs and naturally there alrd a few eyes on our passionate kissing. We held hands again and crossed the road to her block. She kissed me again at the lift lobby, continued to kiss in the lift on the way up and 10more mins at the lift landing to her floor.
Old 04-03-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. Uppz you!
Old 04-03-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
appause deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to TS, please write more
Old 04-03-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Unfortunately she had to leave for a preplanned holiday a few days later. Things were just starting to get good. I can tell she was reluctant to leave as well but she didn't know that she would get to know me during this period of time.

While she's away we communicated subtly on Facebook, those were the times where u would post your status-es and proper pictures and people would like/comment. Compared to now when it's more of sharing videos/memes. Sharing viral videos not personal ones. So anyway the days passed and she was due to return.

I offered to pick her up at the airport but she declined saying that her mom is picking her up. When she was home I tried to text her again to talk on the phone but she seemed a lil cold and distant. She attributed it to being tired. The next day I tried asking her out but she said she alrd made plans to go clubbing at night w her friends.

I was quite surprised but we were not officially a couple so I had no say. I insisted on tagging along as I felt she owed me an explanation why she seemed to be avoiding me, eventually she relented. When we met she tried acting normal but I knew something was up.

After partying and with alcohol in her system only did she open up that her friend was in her ear during the trip trying to discourage her from being with me. Saying that I'm not taking her seriously and I'm just having a fling. I told her i was just taking things slow as she's new to all this relationship stuff and didn't want to rush her.

She needs to trust herself and not listen and let ppl influence her when a relationship is just between 2 ppl. If many try to "advice" and control then alot of arguments will ensue. I asked Y to be my gf but only if she really wants to. If she still doesn't trust me then I will just follow her lead and I'm okay if she doesn't want to be w me.

But that must be her own decision not because what her friend/s tell her. She agreed happily and I got the girl that everyone was yearning for.

Thanks for the long wait fellow peeps. After much disappointment faced with V and broke up with Angel. Y provided me with my next series of experiences~~
Old 15-03-2021, 05:10 AM
Samster

Y was a horny syt. Her sex drive was higher than an average girl. Ever since I started to groom her, I think she kind of got addicted to the high of fingering, groping, heavy petting or just plain making out.

She was new and inexperience in the field and I can tell from her over eagerness sometimes and also her awkwardness in approaching the sex acts. It was surprising cos in all honesty she was and still is the hottest girl that I've got together with.

The first time we engaged in anything was after a late night out. We hugged in the train otw home and I maintained an erection. She noticed and certainly felt it but she tried to maintain her cool but let out a few giggles, commenting how I'm easily aroused. I told her she must be kidding me, hugging a hot girl like her close to my body could make me ejaculate even if she gyrated herself against me. What more an erection which could be generated by other guys just having a look at her.

She seemed surprised and asked me really? I suspect she really is innocent inside, her sultry front is just a protective layer to show other guys that she is more knowledgeable than she is so they won't try anything funny w her but now that she is my gf, I get to know her on a more personal level and I found that all she is, is a tease to guys before. All talk but when it comes to it she really knows nothing about intimacy.
Old 15-03-2021, 05:28 AM
Samster

So feeling up my erection against her body I guess got her curious. She was unusually quiet on the walk home. Her face was a little red. I Brought her to a secluded corner under the void deck of a neighbouring block hidden from the public eye and sat facing Y.

I enquired what's the matter but she just shook her head without an answer. I leaned in to give her a kiss and she closed her eyes spreading my mouth open with her tongue as our lips met and I tasted and consumed her sweet saliva, the hottest girl that I've dated. My hands on her waist I pull her towards me closer and inhale her in full. Her delicate hands trapped in my embrace as she rested them on my chase, her fingers softly caressing my neck.

I bring my hands to her face then to her chin as I kissed her away. As I opened my eyes, she still had her eyes closed recovering from the high of the make out session. Her eyes blinking as they opened and a smile spreaded on Y sweet face. I got up and shifted myself behind her wrapping my legs behind her back.

I put my hands over her shoulder and gave her a hug from behind, I rested my chin on her shoulder at the same time scanning the area for any people movement. It was alrd close to 1am but occasionally there will be ppl walking ard, some still seated at a coffeeshop nearby. Confirming that the line was clear, I took her hands slowly and placed them behind her back and onto my pulsing erection. Y let out a nervous laughter but didn't pull her hand away.
Old 15-03-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
sappokai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, camp here for more!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1