The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
Old 28-02-2021, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
oscarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Loving it too! TS, more please
Old 28-02-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here .... waiting for another story .... this is one of my wife wishes to do it lol 😂 hints every time she reads sbf forum lol
Old 28-02-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
The food delivery - part 2

FDG: hello miss! Slowly ah….the food is hot and quite heavy…..be careful ah…

My wife slowly took the food from the FDG and walk towards the dining table to put the food down. Normally the FDG would have went off by now but this guy he was still standing at the entrance waiting for my wife to walk back.

FDG: all ok miss? Never spill out right?

K: yes everything is ok…

My wife walked back to close the gate but as the gate was swung open she have to stretch out and lean forward to reach the gate. Although I cannot exactly tell from my angle but doing this action I’m quite sure her exposed cleavage will be in full view for the FDG to see and I saw he don’t care anymore and was blatantly staring at my wife body.

FDG: ok miss enjoy your dinner bye~

My wife locked the gate and closed the door behind her, turned around and seemed a little surprise to see me standing there. I told her to come back into the bedroom.

Me: babe you know just now the FDG was staring at your body from the moment you open the door?

K: uh huh….I think so….but nothing I can do right..?

Me: yea just take a look at yourself…

K: ohhh shittt! Just now too sudden I forgot you remove the 2nd but….

Before she can finish her sentence I pulled her in by the waist and started frenching her. Both my hands was busy fondling her ass while she started stroking my rod and we began making out. While we were making out I started dirty talking to her.

Me: just now you got turn on when you realize the FDG was staring at you right??

K: ummmm…..huh….you don’t anyhow say…hmmmm…..

Me: I bet you also must have enjoyed getting all the attention from your bosses today in office

K: umm…..i…don’t know what….ahhnn~~~~

Me: don’t worry its ok…it is perfectly normal to enjoy the attention from other men too.

K: hmmm….ok……mmmm…

At this moment I moved my right hand under her skirt and I can feel her panty is already soaking wet, I think she might be extra aroused due to the dirty talks. I started rubbing her wet pussy thru her panty and proceeded to remove the 3rd, 4th buttons of the shirt and lifted up her bra so can I sucking on both her erected nipples. After a while she started quivering and cum juice slowly dripped from her pussy. I pushed her down into a kneeling position and asked her to suck my rod, my wife obliged reluctantly and guided my rod into her mouth. While my wife was busy sucking off my dick I took a look at her and it’s like the dream of getting a blowjob from one of those sexy hot OL you see at Raffles Place coming true.

I closed my eyes and thought to myself today all her bosses probably be imagining the same thing - getting a blowjob from my wife and visualizing that happening make me even hornier. I told my wife to stop the blowjob as I open up the yoga mat and asked her to lie down, I folded her skirt upwards and pulled down her panty. Her pussy was already all warm and moist and I thrusted my rod inside and begin fucking her in the missionary position.

K: ahhhh~~~ you are….so hard….today….uh uh uh…

K hmmmm…it feels so good…ummmm…mmmm…

Me: yessss you are so wet today tooo

The session ended pretty quickly and I released all my cum onto her skirt in 5-10mins. Both of us was trying to catch our breath…

Me: that was really a nice session babe

K: yes….but why you must cum on my skirt!??

Me: I’ve always wanted to cum onto an OL skirt hehe

K: stare** you are a pervert

Me: I’ll help you clean k

I lean forward and kissed her forehead gently before both of us went to wash up. Feeling satisfied of how my plan went today I grinned to myself and it’s time to think of my next move.

To be continued………………..
Walao ehh...TS such a notti boy ...'disturb' his wife when she was working at home n made her expose her sexy boobs n cleavage to the Grab food deliverer ....faster leh, tell us wat is yr next notti move after fucking her in missionary position ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 01-03-2021 at 07:44 AM.
Old 28-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
EightDots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS, more please
Old 01-03-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!

Good to know you guys are enjoying the story! I'm open to QnA if you guys got any questions you want to know about my wife or myself while I work on my next story
Old 02-03-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Bossarde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, wish to read more updates
Old 02-03-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to know you guys are enjoying the story! I'm open to QnA if you guys got any questions you want to know about my wife or myself while I work on my next story
Just some questions TS ..wat type and colour of dress, bra and panties does yr wife like to wear whenever she feels notti n slutty inside ??? ...is her pussy bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ???

Old 02-03-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just some questions TS ..wat type and colour of dress, bra and panties does yr wife like to wear whenever she feels notti n slutty inside ??? ...is her pussy bushy, trimmed or cleanly shaven ???
she prefer 2piece instead of 1piece dress. she got a lot of different design/color/material/length of this kind of pencil/bodycon skirt. easy to pair for both work and play and pairing depend on how slutty she feels that day see example below

for bra and panties I think her favorite is still the classic solid black colour and wine colour. her pussy is shaven

Edit: this picture is not my wife

Last edited by Asta5x; 02-03-2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Not to be disrespectful. Got cleavage meh? Lol! Even unbutton 2 buttons got things to see?
Old 02-03-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Not to be disrespectful. Got cleavage meh? Lol! Even unbutton 2 buttons got things to see?
That picture not my wife bro I only showing an example what kind of skirt she like to wear hehe
Old 02-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
THSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share TS, thanks!
Old 03-03-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yycaddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for more
Old 03-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
she prefer 2piece instead of 1piece dress. she got a lot of different design/color/material/length of this kind of pencil/bodycon skirt. easy to pair for both work and play and pairing depend on how slutty she feels that day see example below

for bra and panties I think her favorite is still the classic solid black colour and wine colour. her pussy is shaven

Edit: this picture is not my wife
Thanks TS bro for the pic to illustrate yr wife's clothing style as they look in real life ....really wish 1 day to take a look at her wardrobe of sexy dresses n lingeries ...love her choice of colours for her panties..the ever popular black colour n wine colour ...u r lucky bro to hv a wife who is so sexy n slutty with a shaven pussy who knows n likes to flaunt her assets in public

camping for the continuation of yr teasing story

Old 03-03-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

The Club – part 1

I felt it was time to try something else and figured that heading to the club with my wife would be a good choice. In case some of you missed it in my 1st post this was back in 2019 so the clubs were still operating as per normal. So back then I was thinking what will be a good reason to ask my wife to go clubbing so I have been feeding her the idea that both of us should go clubbing 1 more time before we turn 30. And this doesn’t come across to her as an outrageous request because she knew during my early 20s days how much I loved clubbing but for herself she wasn’t the biggest fan. However, for the few times when we did went clubbing together she did generally enjoyed herself. But in the end I still have to bug her for several weeks before she finally acceded to my request.

Me: cmon babe lets go la…we so long never go club liao

K: but Friday after work very tired already zzz…

Me: we just go relax, drink and dance dance abit only

K: who else you asking along?

Me: no la this time just 2 of us only, I’ll pay for everything that night ok? You just need to accompany me enough

K: alright alright~ but we don’t stay till too late k?

Me: yea I promise won’t stay so late.

Fast forward and its Friday night, we both came back home to prepare first before heading out again. That night my wife wore a cream colour knitted v-neck spaghetti top tucked into a black bodycon miniskirt. Underneath all that she wore a black lacey bra with a matching panty. Bits of her bra are visible from the side and cleavage area which instantly give me a hard-on. She also wore heels to complement her sexy legs.

Me: wah babe…for someone who don’t want to go you sure dressed for the occasion.

K: aiya…since already going might as well doll up nicely lor

Me: yup looking sexy there~

K: haha only you think so

Me: no la im sure other guys feel the same way too

K: you sure? Anyway there got a lot of xmm and syt they won’t notice me one

Me: we will see about that ^^

Smiling to myself I was thinking she must be in her slutty and attention seeking mood tonight.We took a train down to Clark Quay area. The train was crowded but I wanted to find a seat for my wife so we walked through a few cabin before finding one.

Me: babe since you wearing heels better sit down first. If not later gonna stand whole night

K: okok thank you I will take a seat…

Standing over my wife I feasted my eyes on her, her cleavage and bra line was obvious from the top and a good amount of her thigh was showing from the side especially when she crosses her leg. I liked what I saw!! As the train was getting more and more crowded I started to slowly shift away from where my wife was seated so more people can get to enjoy her “zaogeng”. It did not take long before 2-3 guys were looming over her all trying their best to ogle at her without being too obvious. As usual my wife seemed oblivious to whatever was happening and just continue to use her phone either that or she was loving all this attention she was receiving and just pretending to not know. Anyway other than that nothing else really happened during the train ride and we alighted at Clark Quay.

It’s been quite a while since both of us went to a club and I was looking forward and excited to see all the xmm and syt. We queued for about 30-45mins before we enter the club and I quickly secure a standing bar table before going off to order our drinks. I have already planned ahead that I needed to get my wife tipsy and high enough but not totally drunk, so I was “controlling” how much she is drinking so she can hit that sweet spot. And after about an hour of drinking she was getting tipsy, I can hear that she was speaking incoherently and started dancing to the rhythm of the music on her own. But to further get her into the mood I joined in by cuddling her from behind and peck kissed her from her ears and all the way down to her shoulders. After that I turned her around and we both started kissing, I placed both my hands on her butt and caressed them slowly while we both swayed to the music.

She let out a few soft moans while we were kissing and I can feel that she was getting into her notti mood. I wanted to leave her in that mood so I stopped kissing her and suggested that it’s time we head to the dance floor. In reply she nodded her head without hesitation. The dance floor was not very crowded yet but as usual the guys outnumbered the girls, so it wasn’t that difficult to find a spot where we are surrounded mostly by guys. I continued dancing with my wife but this time more causally and by the time the dance floor was getting packed. I told her I wanted to go for a smoke break.

Me: hey I wanna go take a smoke break

K: now!??

Me: yes quick one only

K: okok I come with you

Me: no no you just stay here, it won’t be long. Later very difficult to squeeze back in.

K: uhh huh…

Me: yah later I will just come back this spot to find you, you just wait for me here.

K: ok I will wait here then.

After that I started walking out of the dance floor and once I’m out of sight from my wife I made a u-turn and headed back near the dance floor area again from another direction so she won’t spot me. I stationed myself pretty close to her at her blind spot so I can see what was happening without her knowing. There was 3-4 guys dancing around her but it took quite a while before one of them finally approached and put his hands around the waist of my wife from the back. That guy seems to be in his mid-20s, average looking but got a good figure, he was lean and slightly buff. My wife noticed his hand on her waist but she did not reject his approach. She turned her head around to take a look at that guy and they made eye contact with each other before my wife gave a bashful smile and turn back. I was definitely thrilled at where this is going…

To be continued…………………………..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1