The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2011, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
aksj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lesbian adventures of a PRC wife

Hi all,

I'm posting to see if my first story will be well received. It is the partially true story of an ex-FL who is now my wife of 6 years.

The true part is about how I met and married this lady and shared my life with her. She continued as an FL for some time. After we settled down I managed to get her to try a lesbian adventure one-off for my pleasure. The imaginary part is about all the lesbian action I hope will come true one day (I will let you know where the fairytale begins!)

Posting here to see if I will get a good response?
Old 05-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lesbian adventures of a PRC wife

camping here as usual
Old 05-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 14
lapyong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlapyong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping here for more.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 16
markck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I have to applause u for ur courage to married a FL. Standing ovation for u to let her continue with her FL after u married her. Not many guys are as open minded as ur bro. I take my hat off.
Old 05-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
camping here as usual
yes u as usual, born loser camping to listen to cuckold's story. are u 7 him both sick?
Old 05-09-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

A fairy tale -
a : a story (as for children) involving fantastic forces and beings (as fairies, wizards, and goblins) —called also fairy story b : a story in which improbable events lead to a happy ending
2: a made-up story usually designed to mislead

So is your story made up or is your wife a fairy or elf? Anyway heee no offence, and of course I am looking forward to the continuation of your fairy tale.

But we are no longer kids.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Samster

Hi bros and sis, thanks for the encouragement.

Hope you will find this story a realistic read, because it is the true story of my wife and the unrealized fantasy I have for her. I’m writing with great detail and covering my male fantasies (mature women, lesbianism, innocent young girls bondage and rough sex) and practical issues in life that no man can escape (cheating, jealousy, exploitation and betrayal, money, and loyalty to one’s partner). Please enjoy.

[Part I: How I met my wife. This part is true.]

I am a 33 year old Chinese with a fairly large dick. Since I started having sex at age 21, I’ve had sex with girls who were my girlfriends, fuck buddies and colleagues, and about 40 FLs, all of them plucked from the streets of Geylang. I’ve started late and have been trying to make up.

My wife, Xu Lin, is a PRC ex-hooker. She’s 39 this year and six years older than me. I married her after a year’s courtship, when I was aged 27. The day I picked her up, I knew she was mine. Not just my wife, but a partner in my lusty little plan for her. At this moment I have only taken my first step.

I chose her because I like mature women, and because of how sweet, demure and feminine she is. Unlike many PRCs who can be very materialistic and loudly direct about something, whether they’re stopping you from painting them or trying to get you to buy them a branded bag, she’s a submissive girl who gives in to me a little too much. She asks for little, gives a lot, is nice to everyone and prefers to make an independent living if she can.

I was also satisfied with the amount of contact she had with her customers. When I met her, I wanted to know just how much I was exposing myself to an STD. She was a hardworking girl always on the street, but her customers were mainly old men who went through the motions in twenty minutes. They rarely asked for a blowjob, so most often Xu Lin didn’t even have to argue with them over using a condom. Still, with her good nature, I know she sometimes got taken advantage of and had to give a BBBJ. This unfortunately is the real world, welcome to life. Based on her time here, I calculate she has slept with about 500 men. (Yes, my real wife was a sweet PRC hooker. Maybe you’ve slept with her before or even gotten a BBBJ.)
Old 06-09-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markck View Post
Bro I have to applause u for ur courage to married a FL. Standing ovation for u to let her continue with her FL after u married her. Not many guys are as open minded as ur bro. I take my hat off.
Thanks bro. To be clear she did not continue as an FL after we married but only for some time after we got together (can’t expect her to stop her livelihood right). I thought long and hard about it and have not regretted my decision so far.

Hope you like it so far.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Samster

Physically, she is rather shapely and like most PRCs, likes to keep her skin fair. She has a slight Cantonese accent. A pair of B-cups, womanly hips and a soft tummy give her a submissive look. She is a good wife who only worked in Geylang for a livelihood. She has been married before and now just wants to be with the right guy. We’re like any happy couple, and I love her except for her character being too feminine and submissive. And her sex drive being just average. Until recently we could not afford a home, and my little bitch Xu Lin lived in a daily-rent room in Aljunied with her single friend, who still works in Geylang. Nothing much had changed, except she paid the rent fully in cash, not kind.

[Ch 2: Paying for my wife]
The first and only night I bought her, I wasn’t expecting to be lucky. It was June 2005, and Lorong 21 was packed with girls and women in the good old days. I wasn’t expecting a lot. My usual method was to walk down the street and chat with all the girls I approached or who grabbed me, asking me “qu ma?” I would sense their attitude and gauge if they would give good service. All of them, aged 19 or 49, in hot pants or homely clothes, had an equal chance of getting this john. I care more about service than looks. In fact I like mature girls, often rotate between young and old, and would be back to try someone else soon anyway.

Xu Lin sat calmly on the curb outside the Low Point compound. She saw me as I walked towards her and ignored me, looking away. I asked her if we could go and she had this surprised look on her face. No answer for awhile then she said “ke yi”. So I asked why she ignored me and she said she was waiting for someone.

I quickly said let’s go and we left for a hotel. All right! She must be a very easily influenced and obedient girl to give up her business while waiting for a customer, yet go the moment someone asked her to go. I picked her because she seemed soft-spoken and cooperative. I wanted a good long BBBJ and now in my mind I was adding on a bunch of other hardcore activities. There are so many overconfident PRCs who are greedy, unaccommodating, lazy or all. Or because she wasn’t revealing her boobs. I’ve been burnt so many times by “busty” PRCs that are either small or saggy after they’ve lost their bra. Perhaps when I asked for a BBBJ, she seemed to be making an exception for me, and I felt cleaner.

Something between us clicked. We felt like we had found something precious from when we were chatting on the way to when I stripped her down so quickly that she made me go slow. The naked girl crouched like a cat on all fours. I turned her on by tweaking her nipples and gently touching her pussy folds, we had a 69 before I taught her how to rim. All I had to do was rim her ass once and she was doing it to my ass. We had missionary sex till I got soft. I took a leak, continued and still got soft. I rashly asked this very understanding girl if I could go raw, and she agreed! Later she explained she was only so careless and obliging because I was young and maybe cleaner, and I gave her an hour of good sex, unlike the old men she usually got (fucked by). No more performance problems. We fucked like lovers, frenched each other and held hands while we came. I will always remember how in between positions, she was leaning against my chest in the dim light. I was fingering her deep while flicking her breasts. We had a fun hour and she let me come in her mouth.

[Next: Life of an FL]
Old 06-09-2011, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!tafguy35 is one of the Best!

Bro aksj, quite dangerous to have raw sex with a prostitute. Science has not found a solution to HIV infection. Anyway, happy that you have your day and a good ending that you had wished for.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2287 / Power: 13
xqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond reputexqueen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksj View Post
Thanks bro. To be clear she did not continue as an FL after we married but only for some time after we got together (can’t expect her to stop her livelihood right). I thought long and hard about it and have not regretted my decision so far.

Hope you like it so far.
Thanks bro, if it is true you are really SG model guy haha, marry ex-fl who is 6y old than you, thumb up for you.

Set my camp here for more ...
Old 06-09-2011, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xqueen View Post
Thanks bro, if it is true you are really SG model guy haha, marry ex-fl who is 6y old than you, thumb up for you.

Set my camp here for more ...
Haha. I'm sure it's easy to do, plenty of FLs willing to marry. Nowadays even 15 year old schoolboy can get a 26 yo PRC. This girl is worth it to me. It doesn't matter if she was an FL before, she's not one anymore.

I'm wondering, should I continue?
Old 07-09-2011, 07:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

no problembro, appreciate that u are sharing your experience here
Old 12-09-2011, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 14
limborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlimborock is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksj View Post
I'm wondering, should I continue?
of cos bro! by all means, pls do carry on!
Old 13-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

TS where are u?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1