The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 13
Rann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
adventures with wife

HI all...new to this but here goes for my contribution . below is true storiy of me n my wife.

we are a happily married couple and have know each other for 5yrs. my wife, M, is one of the ladies whic i call high sex drive. i use to be a rather jealous person but dunno y, it seems that whenever she tells me about her ex with her n her experiences, i will get rather turn on.
i have been asking her for years whether we could try an mmf. but have always been rejected. BUT! just afew mths ago, out of the blue, she decided to give it a try. so here goes...this is how it happened.
Old 28-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Samster

Rann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: adventures with wife

anyway , she is 32... petite, 160cm n 45kg. 32b 26 33.. fair shoiulder length hair gal.
so one fine day after she told me, i was like dont wait liao! went into the website n made arrangment for a meetup at night.

went up, had some wine with him b4 we proceeded.. he is an ang moh. and from what she told me, his was too big n hurts. but the weird thing is that she ask me to arrange for meetup with him again but no FJ...just bj.... of coz i was game.

sorry, not very goood story teller. but wana just share the 2 experience with all bros here.
Old 28-09-2011, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

finish

Thanks for the short story.
Old 28-09-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

here is the detail of how it went the first time,

met up with L, at his place, he was quite a nice guy. prepared cheese n wine for us. so we chatted abit n didnt say much about what is gonna happen next. i tink he noticed tht my wife was not wearing bra as he was looking at her top most of the time. ( her nipples are quite big n always poking thru if nv wear)

as i was not experience in this. after 1 bottle of wine, we still havent started any action. but my wife was quite comfy and had her legs resting on his leg seated. and he was touching her thighs. i decided to excuse myself from the table and went to the toilet . took abit longer so as to try if they willl actually start by themselves.

when i opened the door, wow! there they were. my wife has climbed on top of him n kissing n he was already touching her all over with her clothes on.....
Old 28-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
finish

same like your quote mah.. "Life is short, just do it."

so he "Story is short, just say it." loh.. hahaha..
Old 28-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
finish

sorrie ...:P rookie still....below is the more details that i am trying to piece them ...... )
Old 28-09-2011, 01:41 PM
Samster

continue.....

L immediately carried her to the sofa wile i was looking at them in action...he have already had her top pulled up n was sucking on her nipples. while doing that he reached for her shorts and looked at me.

L; wow! she is already so wet!

wife went down and began taking his pants off.. and she was damm shock to see a damm big snake! but she still gave him a very good bj . L have told me to go down on her n told me to get it all wet so he could insert her.
after about 5min or so in the same position. he went to put on a cd and slowly went in..

wife: slowly....u are the biggest i had. arrr.... feeell so stretched!

this was the first time i saw my wife came jus as quick .... after she finished, she was rather concern if i was ok. she looked at me while she was being pumped missionary and the look was unforgettable....

most of the time i was jus jerking or she sucked me while she was getting pumped.

i couldnt hold anymore n immediately released on her boobs,,, when i went into the toilet to clean up, i could hear him reali pumping harder n heard her cum again. the next ting surprised me. she told him to take cd out n let him cum on her face..
Old 28-09-2011, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 13
ywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to behold

TS good short steamy story, more please if can, and please let me know if you want someone to crreate more such stories together in the future
Old 28-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ywca View Post
TS good short steamy story, more please if can, and please let me know if you want someone to crreate more such stories together in the future
np... but ultimately depends on her mood )
Old 28-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
Clark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good if you also have photos to share.
Old 28-09-2011, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Derra69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, camping for more
Old 28-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 13
ywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to beholdywca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rann View Post
np... but ultimately depends on her mood )
Thanks bro, will do anything to satisfying her and you then hehe, waiting for the call enjoy yourself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1