The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Time Slot:Duty Roster For Morning,Afternoon,Night Shift For Sammyboy Members.

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

"Unhappy people don't have time to go onto sammyboy.com,
satisfied people often go there."(Loong Hsien Lee)

sammyboy.com is one of spore fastest growing online comunity..some even say it is the bestest forumsite.
the increase in viewership and membership shows that many are satisfied indeed.

we are like one big happy family.

To help make sammyboy even better by increasing traffic and running smoothly you are needed to be part of the team behind the people's
forum..
therefore duty personals/volunteers are needed badly to start a creative/critical thread per day and must have at least 3 post per day.
please signal your time slot here.
many thanks to all these members below who has faithfully performed their duty rain or shine.

24 hrs standby.
Jah_rastafar_I

midnight/early morning shift(12am to 5pm)
Leongsam/steffychun/makapaa/eatshitndie/singveld/Erection2011/Agoraphoic/spotter542

morning/day shift(8am to 10pm)
tonychat/halsey02/looneytan/Ash007/zhihau/NarongwWongwan/leetahbar/nutbush/god_zeus/tanwahtiu

afternoon/night shift(11am to midnight)
po2wq/$$$$$boy/RougeTrader/Equalisation/jw5/scroobal/JHolmesJr?fishypie/stompiss/Joetys/SadPlumbGirl/Alamaking/
sinkies/Papsmearer/kukubird55/RonRon/sochi2014/Char_Azn and to those who i have left out.
others please signal your time slot.

as for newbies welcome aboard to sammyboy and my sincere advice to you is actually very simple,your first few thread/post is very important,just any o how hantam PAP/Leongsam and support WP/Nicloe Seah/GMS and you are set for life here...
if not you will end up getting..

"all right,good night" i want to sleep liao..night shift duty personal steffychun/singveld/eatshitndie takeover please.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1