The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ntht0d0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was the only female in the pool

What past is past. Good to hear that you have put the past behind and treasure the time you have with your family. Jia you sis
Old 24-02-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Actually I was quite silly to think that he’s worth everything I did. My parents had been asking me to leave him back then but I defended him and that’s how I fall out my relationship with my parents back then. That is why I’m becoming a homely girl lately these few years and spend most my time with them.
Well we all learn by being silly a couple of times in life.. Often our parents see things with their lens of experience which we do not possess at that point in our life. There isnt right or wrong, every mistake we make we grow wiser (or at least thats what i hope LOL). Im sure you came out of that relationship wiser and stronger. Most importantly you know what you want.
Old 24-02-2021, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinresist2 View Post
Well we all learn by being silly a couple of times in life.. Often our parents see things with their lens of experience which we do not possess at that point in our life. There isnt right or wrong, every mistake we make we grow wiser (or at least thats what i hope LOL). Im sure you came out of that relationship wiser and stronger. Most importantly you know what you want.
Thanks for Ur encouragement. U are right about it. At least my relationship with my parents are better than before. They were harsh at that time, but I believe that’s the only way to make me learn.
Old 24-02-2021, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
oscarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any more pool incident sis Carla? Love to read about your sexy swimsuit!
Old 24-02-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thanks for Ur encouragement. U are right about it. At least my relationship with my parents are better than before. They were harsh at that time, but I believe that’s the only way to make me learn.
You are most welcome.. Im glad you got out of that relationship & things are better with your parents.. we learn when we look back and connect the dots.. now that you believe their approach was right, your bond with them becomes stronger.. Am really happy for you
Old 24-02-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
macduke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, waiting for more updates
Old 25-02-2021, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 4
Lazyass69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start
Old 26-02-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
The mixed feeling cross my mind. I was crying but aroused by the sex in the same time. Though sex with W was far better, but I wanted more. It was my first time doing with stranger other than W and D(I was blackmailed by D). The guy let’s just call him boss instead of guy1. The boss was abusing me so hard that he even finger my anus. We didn’t take long until he cum on my face and breast. I was recovering slowly and grab some tissue paper to clean myself thinking that I have 4 more guys to go. To my horror, I noticed that they begin to strip themselves and getting ready. I was thinking isn’t I going to serve them 1 at a time?

Boss: What are U guys waiting for? Let’s do her together.
Me: No! I’m going to do only one person at a time.
Boss: Do U think U have the say? Is either U listen and do according to my demand or U can forget about the bargain.

They begin to touch me with 5 pairs of hands roaming at my body. Some groping my breast, some playing on my pussy, some were grabbing my butt. I was crying and struggling badly looking at W’s direction.

Me: Save me Dear! Help!

To be continued.
W was looking at me when I was begging for help. I was crying so badly until the boss come to me and gave me a slap on my face.

Boss: U better stop crying and serve me and my men properly before I change my mind and increase the interest. U better stop crying and serve us well. Either U learn to enjoy it or the whole night will be worst if U don’t.

I begin to calm down and try to stop myself from crying. I was in fear yet there’s nothing I can do. I never let so many guys do me before. All the while W and D were the only guy see me naked and had sex with me. Looking at W’s direction seeing his helpless and demoralized face and turn back looking at the Boss. I know I have to be as slutty as possible to get them in the mood. But I have no experience on that. Then I recall W and me watch a video before where there’s a woman getting gang bang and she was enjoying and stroking all 2 guys at a go while blowing another 2 guys and getting penetrate by 1 on the butt and one on the pussy. That’s when try my best to calm down take a deep breath and told the boss I’ll continue.

Me: I’m sorry. I never do so many guys at a go before. I’ll try my best.
Boss: U better be. Who knows U will enjoy it?

I wipe my tears from my face and reach for the boss penis and blow him while the rest gather around touching me. I took turn blowing and stroking them one at a time and eventually I was being lick on my pussy and anus. Some were sucking and licking my breast. One of them begin to finger my pussy and anus trying to lubricate it. My fear gone slowly and I begin to feel arouse and body started to enjoy their abuse. W was watching me yet I look at his bottom I notice he’s getting hard and erect by looking at this live gang bang of me. I begin to moan softly and react to the touch, licking and fingering. Then they start to put me in doggy position and taking turns to do me doggy while taking turns to let me blow them. Was moaning and I begin to keep my hands busy too by stoking guys who waiting for their turn to be blow or penetrate me. We change in many different position and all the time I was occupied in every way. Then they make me ride on one of them while the other guy spit his saliva on my anus lubricate my anus and enter me. I feel a little pain and weird in the beginning when one penetrate my pussy and one on my anus. After a few mins I feel so arouse as they increase the speed on the thrust. I was being double penetrate while stroking cock of each guy on my side of my body while blowing another guy. I cannot imagine how slutty I look like and I was moaning at the same time. The worst was that the boss was sickening and ask W to take my phone to record and taking photos of me to show me how I look like while they abuse me. He have to obey reluctantly and do it. This went on the whole night with me moaning and them filling their cum on my mouth, pussy and anus. I was so used up by them before they done for the night, they bring me to the bathroom ask me to kneel down while the pee on my face. They calling me names like bitch and slut while shower me with their urine while I begin to feel how dirty of myself while looking at them back crying. They left after that and I was kneeling there not moving at all until I heard from the Boss.

Boss: U make us satisfied with Ur service. I will give Ur boyfriend more time. Meanwhile I will if U think U have issue paying us, let me know. We can work it out again.

I did not reply but I was kneeling there the whole time without moving. I didn’t know how long I was kneeling there but I can feel myself was stink. I begin to get up slowly and turn on the shower to clean up myself. I was crying while I shower and trying to clean myself to the best I can to wash the sperm out from my vagina. After finish showering I dry myself and take the pills in case I got pregnant. Then I walk to W who is sitting at the sofa and hug him.

Me: It’s ok for me to do this. I don’t know what I should say now. But I just want U to know I love U and it hurts me so hard to see U beaten up by them.
W: I’m sorry. I know I messed up this time.
Me: It’s ok. Just treat me well in the future. I will check how much my saving left in the bank and I’ll try to ask my parents if they can help. But U have to promise me to quit gambling.
W: I will.
Me: We can work this out.

To be continued...
Old 26-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
maxipalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gamblers will never quit until they lay in the coffin.
Old 26-02-2021, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxipalm View Post
Gamblers will never quit until they lay in the coffin.
U’re right. Very rare chances to see one quit for good. He end up again in a bigger mess after I left him.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
W was looking at me when I was begging for help. I was crying so badly until the boss come to me and gave me a slap on my face.

Boss: U better stop crying and serve me and my men properly before I change my mind and increase the interest. U better stop crying and serve us well. Either U learn to enjoy it or the whole night will be worst if U don’t.

I begin to calm down and try to stop myself from crying. I was in fear yet there’s nothing I can do. I never let so many guys do me before. All the while W and D were the only guy see me naked and had sex with me. Looking at W’s direction seeing his helpless and demoralized face and turn back looking at the Boss. I know I have to be as slutty as possible to get them in the mood. But I have no experience on that. Then I recall W and me watch a video before where there’s a woman getting gang bang and she was enjoying and stroking all 2 guys at a go while blowing another 2 guys and getting penetrate by 1 on the butt and one on the pussy. That’s when try my best to calm down take a deep breath and told the boss I’ll continue.

Me: I’m sorry. I never do so many guys at a go before. I’ll try my best.
Boss: U better be. Who knows U will enjoy it?

I wipe my tears from my face and reach for the boss penis and blow him while the rest gather around touching me. I took turn blowing and stroking them one at a time and eventually I was being lick on my pussy and anus. Some were sucking and licking my breast. One of them begin to finger my pussy and anus trying to lubricate it. My fear gone slowly and I begin to feel arouse and body started to enjoy their abuse. W was watching me yet I look at his bottom I notice he’s getting hard and erect by looking at this live gang bang of me. I begin to moan softly and react to the touch, licking and fingering. Then they start to put me in doggy position and taking turns to do me doggy while taking turns to let me blow them. Was moaning and I begin to keep my hands busy too by stoking guys who waiting for their turn to be blow or penetrate me. We change in many different position and all the time I was occupied in every way. Then they make me ride on one of them while the other guy spit his saliva on my anus lubricate my anus and enter me. I feel a little pain and weird in the beginning when one penetrate my pussy and one on my anus. After a few mins I feel so arouse as they increase the speed on the thrust. I was being double penetrate while stroking cock of each guy on my side of my body while blowing another guy. I cannot imagine how slutty I look like and I was moaning at the same time. The worst was that the boss was sickening and ask W to take my phone to record and taking photos of me to show me how I look like while they abuse me. He have to obey reluctantly and do it. This went on the whole night with me moaning and them filling their cum on my mouth, pussy and anus. I was so used up by them before they done for the night, they bring me to the bathroom ask me to kneel down while the pee on my face. They calling me names like bitch and slut while shower me with their urine while I begin to feel how dirty of myself while looking at them back crying. They left after that and I was kneeling there not moving at all until I heard from the Boss.

Boss: U make us satisfied with Ur service. I will give Ur boyfriend more time. Meanwhile I will if U think U have issue paying us, let me know. We can work it out again.

I did not reply but I was kneeling there the whole time without moving. I didn’t know how long I was kneeling there but I can feel myself was stink. I begin to get up slowly and turn on the shower to clean up myself. I was crying while I shower and trying to clean myself to the best I can to wash the sperm out from my vagina. After finish showering I dry myself and take the pills in case I got pregnant. Then I walk to W who is sitting at the sofa and hug him.

Me: It’s ok for me to do this. I don’t know what I should say now. But I just want U to know I love U and it hurts me so hard to see U beaten up by them.
W: I’m sorry. I know I messed up this time.
Me: It’s ok. Just treat me well in the future. I will check how much my saving left in the bank and I’ll try to ask my parents if they can help. But U have to promise me to quit gambling.
W: I will.
Me: We can work this out.

To be continued...
So sorry that you have to go thru this ... These people need to be punish
Old 26-02-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

True, gamblers will never quit.
For them, it is always one more roll of the dice.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
tradespeak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support a very good story, thanks sis!
Old 28-02-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 18
JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!JChoo is one of the Best!

You are a fantastic woman. Any good man will want you
Old 28-02-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JChoo View Post
You are a fantastic woman. Any good man will want you
Thanks for the compliment. Hopefully my guy and me can sort out our relationship. Hopefully we can be together officially than FB.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1