The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2216 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Advice needed - Locanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsofa94 View Post
Hi bros, has anybody tried locanto before? I have encountered a local girl offering FWB at a decent rate and I’m tempted. However, the girl requires upfront payment first and it feels uncomfortable. Do PM me if you want to know further info on this.
FWB = free
FL = paid
You = carrot head.
Old 27-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
FWB = free
FL = paid
You = carrot head.
I am dick-head 😆
Old 27-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRav1sk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastfb View Post
Knn i new bird n used my virgin sex on locanto. Suddenly horny then try search website, saw picture super chio. Msg and book. Sian went down and completely different from photo. Didnt get scam but super bad service, almost everything advertised not available, Massage, shower tgt, kiss etc. Halfway really sian until cant get hard. Left a unhappy man without release. Thats like 3 yrs ago. Now i think almost all is scam
Locanto is notorious for the catfish pics.
Old 28-02-2021, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Some gems did exist in locanto, though now practically non-existent already. It does take a seasoned veteran to sieve out the legit ones.
Old 28-02-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

locanto is also a dating app but i more prefer using sugarbook because there i do not face the problem like this, is more credible for us as a user
Old 28-02-2021, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboysammy93 View Post
Hi all bro.

Check with all the bro here visited this FL at locanto before?

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_47...nlim-shot.html

Text the person and quoted damage was $100/60/1, $150/60/unlimited. Provide room and condom. Pay only when meetup.

Since GL close, a bit itchy. Any bro try before able to give advise?
pay only when met the girl and before the service given
Old 28-02-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 13
angelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of lightangelle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboysammy93 View Post
Hi all bro.

Check with all the bro here visited this FL at locanto before?

https://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_47...nlim-shot.html

Text the person and quoted damage was $100/60/1, $150/60/unlimited. Provide room and condom. Pay only when meetup.

Since GL close, a bit itchy. Any bro try before able to give advise?
I guarantee you that the girl you see only about 10% of the photos
Old 06-03-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
schadenfreude51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pighead833 View Post
One tell tale sign about this credit for sex scam 8s that they usually have axs machine and convinince stores nearby. You can always Google the locations ( eg. Blk 401 axs scam) they give and sometimes you will see police issue a notice to warn people about it. Furthermore for syt that change 100 dollars unlimited shot is a bit questionable.
jus wan 2 share my exprienced wif locanto.i been chitchatting wit a few locanto gers on line as i dun wan use handfone..

1 ting i orready find is suspicus is dey r all located in de hdb areas wif alot of axs machine and convinince stores nearby

got 1 day i was feelin horny n decided to try one ger out. she giv me blk number but dun wan giv me unit no. i aks why she tell me jus wait dere she will cum n pick me up. wen i reach i msg her she ask me take foto send her show her where i standingl

aft i send den she ask me my handfone numbr, i say call me use line . she say cannot n giv some stoopiak excuse. orready i even more suspicus n i juz giv her some random no.... luckly cos den she say her fren will call me.......

i was feelin sumting is wrong so i jus left
Old 06-03-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

LOL.
Ask the lady to list the service on carousel and use the carousel pay protection
Old 10-03-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
schadenfreude51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
LOL.
Ask the lady to list the service on carousel and use the carousel pay protection
haha. aft i read other bro post i belief is the gifts card scam.luckly i left b4 anytg happens. pls share 2 avoid any1 get scam
Old 10-03-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anything that is not cash on meeting is a red flag. Learned from experience...
Old 15-03-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

Always pay cash on meet up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1