The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 16-02-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_t View Post
Curious, for most of you who developed close r/s w the ML, do they expect payment from you all during the bonks outside?
I used to, but later I realized that I should not have. Paying the girl may appear to be an act of consideration, some money in exchange for their time, effort and compensation for the "opportunity cost" of spending time with you vs taking another customer.

That is a dangerous assumption. If a girl feels that you should pay and you "forgot" to pay, she will surely remind you. But if she feels that she has given herself to you willingly because she no longer sees you just as a customer, then paying her (no matter how well-intentioned) cheapens the act and makes her feel like an FL (unless that is exactly your intention). A girl will usually wait for you and not stretch out her hand straightaway for money after a fuck, so it's your call.

Considering the downsides of the two scenarios, I have learnt not to pay but I always make sure that every month or so I get for her a thoughtful gift, or perhaps ask about "taking over" some of the responsibilities of sending money home. That encourages her to "show hand" and lets you know what her commitments are and indirectly, what kind of girl she is and whether you can possibly afford her.

If she truly regards you as something other than a customer, then she will cater to your sexual needs as and when you want her to. Obviously this cuts both ways, there will also be an expectation that you start treating her like a normal lady and learn to anticipate her needs.

If you are not prepared to look at the relationship at this level, please continue to pay her per meet up and I can guarantee that she will always see you as a customer. To many guys this is actually what they want, or rather, this is as far as they are willing to go. There is no free lunch, if you think there is such a thing as her commitment and true "GFE" without an equivalent commitment on your part. Girls are super sensitive to KC and after being bitten once or twice they will always learn not to trust so easily.

Your mileage will vary. All the best.
Old 16-02-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
Still will pay them.but I put the money in their bag...n
I just pass them the money and tell them its for daily expenses. Dun pay them after the night is over. They will think otherwise.
Old 16-02-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

is cool because you can syok with sooo many, i only dated before 1 girl from sugarbok and piak at budget hotel.
Old 16-02-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by YearOfTheOx View Post
STD can cure, why so afraid? haha
can cure but people around you will look at you abnormally
Old 16-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nexusam is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
I remember summer, anal queen.
Summer is it from MOD wellness Spa?
Old 18-02-2021, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Whao you must be feeling fucked up at that point of time after you already enter into her in and out 4 times and told you to wear helmet .. opportunity lost ... but at least you still get to feel her cervix wall , is she wetty when you log in ?
+15 to u for slipping in ����
Ya...u r so right.. I was poly student then, I believed if I continued to raw, she unlikely will reject.cause when I entered raw, she didn't push me away or any gesture show no to raw.
Just say faintly, must wear, must wear

Anyway, I can't up your points
Old 25-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
epublishing2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Ina spa really brings back memories. Had my fair share of fun there also.
Got to know matured cosmetic counter salesgirl at Centre point, after three dates, managed to fuck her raw and lick her until like no tomorrow.
Old 26-02-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

2nd time posting and hopefully the last. Regular ML quit working in a joint I frequent but still kept in touch with her. Tried my luck and jio her out, she agreed but within her residential.

Since she lives near a mall, we went to have our lunch there, walk around while being flirtatious(kept poking her, caresses her ass while in a lift etc). Then she suggested to go her house to "rest".

The moment we entered her room, we stripped each other off and she starts to kneel and blow me off. Then it strucked me that I dont have a rubber. I asked if she has one and she said no and assumed I have it. She smiled and continue blowing.

Brought her back up, carried her to the bed and the penetration begins. From missionary to cowgirl to prone bone, every thrust was sensational. We were doing standing doggy and the time has cum(no pun intended). You know the voices in your head - the good and the bad. One tells you to cum inside and the other tells you not to. Decided not to succumb to the temptation and came at her pussy lips while watch it drips on the floor..

Ps. Not giving out contact. Just for sharing purposes.
Old 26-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty1213 View Post
2nd time posting and hopefully the last. Regular ML quit working in a joint I frequent but still kept in touch with her. Tried my luck and jio her out, she agreed but within her residential.

Since she lives near a mall, we went to have our lunch there, walk around while being flirtatious(kept poking her, caresses her ass while in a lift etc). Then she suggested to go her house to "rest".

The moment we entered her room, we stripped each other off and she starts to kneel and blow me off. Then it strucked me that I dont have a rubber. I asked if she has one and she said no and assumed I have it. She smiled and continue blowing.

Brought her back up, carried her to the bed and the penetration begins. From missionary to cowgirl to prone bone, every thrust was sensational. We were doing standing doggy and the time has cum(no pun intended). You know the voices in your head - the good and the bad. One tells you to cum inside and the other tells you not to. Decided not to succumb to the temptation and came at her pussy lips while watch it drips on the floor..

Ps. Not giving out contact. Just for sharing purposes.
Wasted. Should have just cum inside and then give her the morning after pill....if she let you fuck her raw, she clearly wants you to cum inside her.
Old 26-02-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Wasted. Should have just cum inside and then give her the morning after pill....if she let you fuck her raw, she clearly wants you to cum inside her.
Should always ask if okay? Or if she initiate no then just listen but alot of times its better to just do what you want because you are a man. They like man who do what they want. Sign of an alpha. So just cum inside and go with her buy pill to show responsibility
Old 27-02-2021, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

haha my ML gave me a free fuck on my birthday lol. say its a special day. usually i pay her.
Old 27-02-2021, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
can cure but people around you will look at you abnormally
He probably has the head of an ox, and face of a horse
Old 27-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Should always ask if okay? Or if she initiate no then just listen but alot of times its better to just do what you want because you are a man. They like man who do what they want. Sign of an alpha. So just cum inside and go with her buy pill to show responsibility
I agree - there is no need to ask. I used to think that asking means being considerate (gentlemanly, even), I realize now that asking is a noob move, the mark of an amateur.

A girl who allow you to fuck her raw will always tell you if she doesn't want you to CIP. If she never say, then there is no need to ask. Her body language during sex should be sufficient for you to know if she wants you to CIP. Especially when you pump her super hard and fast and she knows that you are on the verge of cumming.

The best feeling in the world is when she pulls you deeper exactly when you're unloading inside her. And when her pussy squuezes the last remaining drops of cum, just to make sure everything ends up deep inside. Wah, heaven.
Old 28-02-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Haha wow this thread has grown. Just had another raw session with one of the MLs at a four star hotel. Nowadays some pretty good hotels have day package which is like half the normal price. Good for sessions like these.

CIP and unloaded inside her. Great feeling
Old 28-02-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

Haru haru - gosh good memories, bath w 3 gals together. cant remember who but i insert in raw after few thrust the gal remembered oh havent cap. lolx.

Eden spa JB - Evon. one of the best ML! manage to raw her after so many RTF.

A&A - Moon, Rose (both MIA)

Ina - Apple (RTC)

Sxxxx Spa - XX cannot name still working

Imperial Spa - XX cannot name still working

too bad. since covid $$ not enough to RTM w them
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1