The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 5
Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Wife’s Younger Sister

Below is based on a true story. All names are fictitious and any resemblance are of pure coincidence.

Due to Covid, my wife’s sister Alicia lost her job as the financial accountant in one of a big shipping agency. Due to her poor financial planning she is left with a huge debt after her retrenchment. She signed a housing loan for her new condo and also many other financial plans. To supplement her debt, she has to rent out her condo and give part time tuition. As no companies out there could afford her hefty wage demands.

Alicia 28, is a 4 years younger than my wife, 152cm tall with fair skin. Her eye brows are well trimmed with small eyes. She is of a stark contrast to my wife when it comes to temperament. Very soft and demure, her lips are the highlight of her face. One that you would want to wrap your mouth around. She is very petite and small framed. However, she takes good care of her dressing, always wearing a push up bra to enhance the curvature of her bosoms.

4 days before Christmas my wife broke the news that Alicia will be moving in to stay with us. At first I was filled with a sense of rejection, the idea of our privacy being invaded by an outsider.

A sense of anticipation and excitement kicked in, thoughts of having an attractive lady just a door away, simply makes my mind drift to areas that one a married man should never wander to.
Old 11-01-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
stalword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Wife’s Younger Sister

Nice. I like SIL story!
Old 11-01-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Camping here too.
Old 11-01-2021, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
torres87 is Cool - loads of Potential

If all the stories here are true, then I'm amazed at how easy it is for bros here to jiak their SIL
Old 11-01-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

I love SIL stories..

Camping to support TS..

Cheers..

Cheers
Old 11-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Love just like those in jav.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 11-01-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Nice start, hope it hold up to expectation.
less then 1 month pass Christmas, so fast manage to up SIL already?
Old 11-01-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Shadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShadowsin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thank you for all the support and viewership. It has never been a better start to the new year.

Alicia moved in to our apartment on Saturday 26/12. It was a memorable day as I had to vacate the study room a day before, where I kept all my private stash of Japanese AV DVD/VCD loots from the past. As I threw them piece by piece into the black trashbag, images of my favourite jav scenes flash past my mind.

As I was preparing the room for her impending arrival, naughty thoughts began to linger around my mind. I guess you say that the naughty boy in me has been dormant for quite a while. Thoughts like installing a spy cam or a pinhole camara.
But the heavy sense of responsibility and code of ethics stopped me from carrying out those thoughts

But I settled eventually with a more subtle thought. I went to make a duplicate of the key to the study room.
Old 11-01-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Characters
Tania - my wife
Alicia - her sister

I was woken up at 8:30am on a Sunday morning. Still sleepy from the late movie last night.

Tania- “Could you help mei (sister), carry her stuff later ? She will grab here around 10. And Please go and shave dear, you look like a caveman” she ordered.

“I am gonna be late for yoga, you help her settle down ok? I will be back with after lunch.”

“She will drop a WhatsApp in the family group once she reach”

Tania has yoga every Sunday, and usually her yoga sessions meant that I have a few hours to myself. Doing you know man things. People say you don’t need to masturbate when you are married. I always wondered if these“people” are really that satisfied.

The sex life between me and my wife has stagnant over the last 4 years. Once In A while, we try out new things to spice things up. But you know things will never be the same as before marriage.

*sidetrack* I am not sure if the other bros have similar experiences *sidetrack*

10:45am and there’s still no news of Alicia’s arrival. As I was about to make way to the bathroom.

“Roy, I am here already. At lift C”

“There goes my privacy” I whispered to myself

There is, however a lingering feeling of excited. And I don’t know why
Old 11-01-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
KingSabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting start TS, please continue!
Old 11-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Chapter 4: The arrival

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched

Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm

Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s. Average looking male with a bodyshape that would be interest to nobody

Alicia stood there under the warm morning sun, with 2 huge bags on the floor and she was carrying a backpack and laptop bag.
It has been a while, the last time I saw her was at the reunion dinner last year.

As I walked closer to her, I was attracted by her beautiful eyes with hazel brown lenses. Her well trimmed eye brows are her signature. She was wearing a white crop top and a pair of denim shorts.

“Hi Alicia , you eat already ?”
*standard line opener when you don’t know what to say*

“Ya I had mcds (McDonald’s)” she said with her ever demure voice

My sharp and trained eyes were immediately drawn to the black bra that was beneath her white tank top. Nothing fanciful, just a simple plain strapless black bra gently cupping over her beautifully shaped tits.

“Let me help you with these” I signaled

As I bend slowly downwards to pick up the bags.

Very tactically, I took another look at her 2 burgers ( . ) ( . ). Trying to look for a downblouse. But nahh the top was covered.
(You know how we guys always peep thinking that the ladies wouldn’t notice, I am sure she caught my eyes peeping. But I can’t help it)
She had McDonald’s it’s only fair I eye feasted on her muffins for breakfast

My cock grew harder and it started to peer through my checkered boxers.

It soon became as hard as an oak with the sunlight beaming through her semi translucent top.

“You go press the lift, I follow behind”

I watched on as she walked with her short denim pants hugging firmly on her ample butt cheeks.

Sometimes the simplest of views, gives the hardest cock. I felt alive again.

Last edited by Shadowsin; 11-01-2021 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-01-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
ahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahyew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good start, looking forward to more updates pls!
Old 11-01-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Building castle in the thin air

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 11-01-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Chapter 5: The little pervert in every man

Characters
Alicia - Wife’s sister
accountant from a UK shipping agency, now retrenched. Living at my place, as she has to rent out her condo to pay for her mountain of expenses.

Tania - My wife, marketing manager with an advertisement firm.

Roy- me a structural engineer with an SME, a man in his mid 30s.

“Oh Baby, my balls are so heavy. Haven’t unloaded for days. I need you bae” I Whispered into the ears of My wife Tania who was half awake.

I pulled out my hard cock from beneath my shorts and yanked down her baige coloured granny panties (those loose underwear females wear to sleep).

“Ahhhhh”
I shoved my hard cock from behind into her dry pussy. It was very warm in the morning but without any moisture.

“What are you doing” she turned around. Her eyes half opened.
“You cannot wait till night time meh. You no need to sleep, I need to one leh”

I ignored her complains and rocked my hips slowly.

I grabbed her waist with both hands for better grip. And started to thrust deeper. The walls of the pussy started to fill with thick sticky liquid. Like a water sprinkler over the desert.

My wife is not the best of moaner. She doesn’t make any sounds at all.

On the contrary, She talks a lot in real life.
You wouldn’t believe it, But on the bed she is as quiet as a mice. No dirty talks or careless whispers at all. When we were younger, she could cum so hard and wet the whole bed but not make any noise at all.

“Oh my wifey , l love your warm pussy so much”
The thrusts intensified as I began kissing her all over her neck. My hands slipped under her loose top and groped her double Ds
“Oh baby, I want to cum inside you”

my heavy ball sacks slabbed on her fat butt. And the “Piak piak” sound is surprisingly pleasant to hear
She just lay there like a Persian cat, not even moving an inch.

**RING* suddenly her phone rang, her eyes opened as she stretched out to reach for her phone.

It was her ang moh boss, who requested that she sit in one of the zoom meetings starting in 30 mins time. My cock immediately grew soft and slipped out slowly from her pussy.
The worst thing a man can experience is the sensation of the cum crawling back into the ball sac.

“I got to wash up and do my make up, don’t mind if I use the toilet for a while”
(When she says use it for “a while” it usually means the next 30 mins)

We were both working from home today. I walked out from the master bed room. Towards the living room, I walked past the study room. Overheard last night that Alicia has to go out in the morning for her job interviews. Heard she went for many but none are willing to match her salary expectations. I admire her for not giving into the low balling hiring managers.

I took out the duplicated key from my wallet. sneakily I unlocked the study room in which Alicia is currently putting up in. (read chapter 1).

There was a sports bra, panty and tights in the laundry basket.

*Sidetrack*
I took a picture but I don’t know how to share it. If anyone knows how to share images would greatly enhanced the story telling *sidetrack*

Alicia and Tania were having some fitness lesson on zoom last night (don’t understand the thrill in zoom fitness classes)

I held Alicia’s panties with my hand and dunked my nose onto it. Every man must experience this once in their lives. The smell is indescribable. I felt like I am such a pervert, but I can’t help myself. I wrapped the panties all over my hardened cock. And picked up her pink sports bra. Her sweat smelled like cotton candy, I sniffed the part of the sports bra that is padded. The padding that rests her boobies smelled like those candies and marshmellows and I started to jerk off.

I imagined myself inside of Alicia,and how her tits bounced up down during the workout. Imagined my cock between her well chiseled butt. My imagination ran wild and before I knew it.
I blew a huge load all over her panties. My cum flew all over her panties and even onto her yoga mat. It has been a long time since I erupted this badly. I am sure all the bros out there would know the comfort and euphoria of blowing out a huge load.

But damn, how what am I gonna do about all those cum on her panties.

The cumshot marks the start of a journey of no return.

Last edited by Shadowsin; 11-01-2021 at 11:34 PM.
Old 12-01-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

Support nice story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1