The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2021, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
payjustnow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
1 stone kill 2 Birds
Or 1 rod poke 2 holes
Old 10-02-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Thanks for support!

Sex with Vanessa will just be normal sex, quite expected and there is slow build up leading to it. Not as interesting as the stories from brothers here, and not unexpected and interesting like with her daughter. I will continue the story with Elise soon
Old 10-02-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Damn solid read.

I got an erection when reading the part of how you paint and fuck her tiny tight pussy!
Old 10-02-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Thanks for support!

Sex with Vanessa will just be normal sex, quite expected and there is slow build up leading to it. Not as interesting as the stories from brothers here, and not unexpected and interesting like with her daughter. I will continue the story with Elise soon
Awesome, its hard reading here.

Camping for more juicy updates on Elise.
Old 10-02-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

I always have fetish with school uniform girls. Some brothers here know that and have same fetish too. But I never want to get into trouble by trying to hook up any random school girls. Get underage and life is over. So I never think anything with Elise even when I know she is past her legal age. The first sex is unexpected. But the sex to come in future, we both plan for it and I have to buy more condoms now

After our first round, we lay on her bed and cuddle face to face.

H: Elise, why did you start and why me?
E: I like older guys, and since I know you for longer time than those Tinder guys, I feel different when with you.
E: Don't you like me too? Young girls are what guys like?
H: Of course I like you too

We talked with me telling her to stay safe, making sure the Tinder guys never take out condom quietly and don't take naked or sex photos and videos. Once leak it will be leak forever. Nobody can help erase. Our topic became more sexual unintentional.

E: What you like about me?
H: I stutter replying her at the sudden question "chiio b-bu and slim nice figure"
E: That's it?
H: I paused a while before saying "actually... I like everytime I see you in uniform going school lor, so cute looking. Then staycation you wear bikini so sexy looking for your age"
E: HELLO YOU SAYING I CAO LAO IS IT?

I can never understand girls. Say them sexy looking for their age, they blame me saying they look old.

H: No lah! I mean, very chio and sexy. Mean you know how to show off
H: So what you like about older guys other than more experience?
E: I like how they always look so smart in their shirt when going work. They look mature and look like a real man and not a boy
H: Where you did it with them before?
E: Carpark in his car and also sometime his house when his wife out at work and he fetch me

I realise that mean maybe after school. This guy is fucking Elise in her uniform? Wonder how it feels. With that thinking in my brain, tt is difficult to cuddle her and talking sex topics without getting hard again. Didn't take long for her to feel it pressing against her. But we have no condoms.

E: Just talking hard liao? What you thinking?
H: Nothing lah....
E: But this don't lie... Elise grabbed my hard on and gave some strokes
H: Just thinking if the guy fucked you right after school loh..
Elise just kept quiet then she climbed off the bed and went to the toilet, before coming back now with her skirt back on. I stood up...

H: Hey, going out? (Seriously how stupid can I get? She is outsmarting me. She is really clever when she put effort to study by the way)
E: Don't think I don't know what you thinking

She knelt down as she say that and started licking my hardon again, from balls to tip and made circles. She blows like a pro. Good suction, and deep. I suddenly reminded of the video I saw of the Malaysian schoolgirl blowing a guy in hotel room and made me even harder.

I started guiding her head in and out and before long, I am mouth fucking her.

H: Yeah... suck me hard you little slutty girl!
E: Guuk.... uuk
H: You hungry for hotdog? Some mayo?
E: Hmmph.. guuk

After some more thrusts, I pressed her head down as I feel I am cumming until I came in her mouth. She went to spit, but say she swallowed some down as some spray landed at her throat.

That's the second cum with Elise. Will write about our December staycation next. Two rooms booking, one for Vanessa with her two daughters, and one for me. At least that's what supposed to be right?
Old 10-02-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Emollo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please share more TS
Old 11-02-2021, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
DickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of lightDickyWang is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Unexpected with a MILF's Teenage Daughter

Good Story! Will be following THIS thread
Old 11-02-2021, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Ho seh liao, threesome with mum and daughter....lol
Old 11-02-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story
Old 11-02-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2146 / Power: 9
Tactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond reputeTactican has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Old 11-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
steg is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story. Camping for more
Old 11-02-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 4
Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!Toddinasia is one of the Best!

Great story bro

Humble point to exchange

PM for kik or Wechat for fun
Old 11-02-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 15
soulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to beholdsoulrapper is a splendid one to behold

Nice story bro.. update soon!

To return:
HRHorniness
Sex crusader
Old 11-02-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
fujiang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy