The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
smallkkj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Pap is like your mother. Opposition party is like girlfriend

Pap is somewhat like your mother. Opposition party is somewhat like your girlfriend.

When you are a kid, you love your mother very much. You think she is a good mother who do alot of things for you.

When you grow up, you meet your girlfriend. You love her very much. She always talk bad about your mother until you start to hate your monther. You everyday talk about how good your gf is and how horrible is your mother.

You eventually leave your mother to be with girlfriend. When you marry your girlfriend and she become your wife, you realise as time goes by, your wife is even worst than your mother.

You end up divorce your wife, give half of your assets and monthly maintenance money to her. You also have to fight for custody of kids.

When you get the custody of kids, you realise you don't trust childcare centre or maid to take care of them. So your mother have to help you take care of your kids when you go to work.

You forsake your mother to be with girlfriend thinking life will be better. But you end up in a worst situation and you go back crying to your mother and she gladly accept you back to the family.

Moral of the story - Be filial to your mother. Your mother is still the best
Old 26-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2865 / Power: 15
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pap is like your mother. Opposition party is like girlfriend

Should not bring politics into a sex forum.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 16
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkkj View Post
Pap is somewhat like your mother. Opposition party is somewhat like your girlfriend.

When you are a kid, you love your mother very much. You think she is a good mother who do alot of things for you.

When you grow up, you meet your girlfriend. You love her very much. She always talk bad about your mother until you start to hate your monther. You everyday talk about how good your gf is and how horrible is your mother.

You eventually leave your mother to be with girlfriend. When you marry your girlfriend and she become your wife, you realise as time goes by, your wife is even worst than your mother.

You end up divorce your wife, give half of your assets and monthly maintenance money to her. You also have to fight for custody of kids.

When you get the custody of kids, you realise you don't trust childcare centre or maid to take care of them. So your mother have to help you take care of your kids when you go to work.

You forsake your mother to be with girlfriend thinking life will be better. But you end up in a worst situation and you go back crying to your mother and she gladly accept you back to the family.

Moral of the story - Be filial to your mother. Your mother is still the best
U think this parliment ar ?
Old 26-02-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
CuntChunSing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Luckily I join the right party. Called Singaporeans idiots and sia suay nobody also dare to touch me.
Old 27-02-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
macduke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntChunSing View Post
Luckily I join the right party. Called Singaporeans idiots and sia suay nobody also dare to touch me.
And your cotton come from sheep hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1