The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 14-02-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Only place in OT got shower is Monica Level 3 near the lift .
Yup agreed bro...
Old 14-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 4
Rav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of lightRav1sk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
For the viet yup, keeps wanting u to cum quick but on her part she doesn’t do anything to hasten up the process...for the China ML almost the same just lying down like a dead fish n her sounds was more like a transgender sound...
Got one bad exp at the level one ML, knn fucking her like a deadfish and not even doing her part. Fucking blocked her ass when I see her downstairs coming in OT.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:14 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Got one bad exp at the level one ML, knn fucking her like a deadfish and not even doing her part. Fucking blocked her ass when I see her downstairs coming in OT.
Boycott the place. Bro you still go? Like wasting money there. The MLs not worth la rushing also.
Old 14-02-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Boycott the place. Bro you still go? Like wasting money there. The MLs not worth la rushing also.
He and I got our own unique kangtao there that isn't wasting money lah. For the right person, it's never money wasted. For the ones we just go on a whim, consperm 99% of the time is money wasted. And the 1% of the time when it isn't... that's when they become the kangtao we go there for.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-02-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
He and I got our own unique kangtao there that isn't wasting money lah. For the right person, it's never money wasted. For the ones we just go on a whim, consperm 99% of the time is money wasted. And the 1% of the time when it isn't... that's when they become the kangtao we go there for.
Yes. Agree. That logic applies to everywhere isn't it?
Old 15-02-2021, 01:09 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
haha, so true, i got my own little secret there that makes me go back
Old 15-02-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

I miss prc jolin..anyone knows where she went or will she be coming back?
Old 15-02-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
haha, so true, i got my own little secret there that makes me go back
You, me and my other friend on here should probably form a trio hunting party and go OT some time. HAHAHAH.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 15-02-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster (V)

babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Just a qns? Who is worth going at OT now?
Old 15-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tang li.her shop second floor very discreet.she is friendly to all races
Old 15-02-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Read she do MMF also and anal. Anyone keen haha
Old 15-02-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
She no longer with Mary on level 1?
Old 16-02-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster (eP)

jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You, me and my other friend on here should probably form a trio hunting party and go OT some time. HAHAHAH.
skarley is the same ML how? lol MMMF ah?
Old 16-02-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
based on general FRs, lvl 2 fit may, lvl 3 viet lili and viet ivy. the rest you can try your luck. tell you the truth, when a samster finds a real gem, he won't share with others one, he will keep to himself. what for make her popular until no time for you?

So the FRs you see are anything from worst to good but not the best. The only way to find the diamonds in the rough is to go explore for yourself
Old 16-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
based on general FRs, lvl 2 fit may, lvl 3 viet lili and viet ivy. the rest you can try your luck. tell you the truth, when a samster finds a real gem, he won't share with others one, he will keep to himself. what for make her popular until no time for you?

So the FRs you see are anything from worst to good but not the best. The only way to find the diamonds in the rough is to go explore for yourself
On top of that. ML also choosy at times. Selective treatment. What the other bros get, i might not get.
My trusted buddy and I did quite afew survey before.
Back to back booking. Paid same price. But different treament. To he fair ML dunno we know each other. Sometimes we tried to nego on the pricing but one might get, the other migh not get. Most du lan is get discount but better treatment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1