The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2020, 11:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold
Why Spa nowadays only have back massage when i pay for what suppose to be full body?

I was at Chong Pang this evening and spotted a Spa. I went in to enquire about the rates. The prices were more expensive than normal rates. I chose the 1 hour normal massage for $60. The receptionist at the counter told me this massage applies only to the upper half of the body and for a full body massage I have to take the $96 package where "most customers" will take. I told her I do not have enough cash and said will return later. How come nowadays the prices for massage in local Spa went up by so much?
Old 21-03-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 16
@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!@luc@rd is one of the Best!
Re: Why Spa nowadays only have back massage when i pay for what suppose to be full bo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
I was at Chong Pang this evening and spotted a Spa. I went in to enquire about the rates. The prices were more expensive than normal rates. I chose the 1 hour normal massage for $60. The receptionist at the counter told me this massage applies only to the upper half of the body and for a full body massage I have to take the $96 package where "most customers" will take. I told her I do not have enough cash and said will return later. How come nowadays the prices for massage in local Spa went up by so much?
is it the Japanese Imperial Health Preservation?
Old 22-03-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to beholdChewwsy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
is it the Japanese Imperial Health Preservation?
Yes it is. Have you tried it before?
Old 22-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why Spa nowadays only have back massage when i pay for what suppose to be full bo

Just skip and boycott such places la.
Old 22-03-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Its those bull shit p massage con job. They just want u to pay more and make u feel you won't be shiok if you don't take up the upgrade. Ban these joints.
Old 22-03-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
Solidusnake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These types of joints should be named and shamed. No use in wasting money on a service which should already be included in what we paid for.
Old 22-03-2020, 08:14 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewwsy View Post
This is the usual shit P massage. Prostate but i called it Proshit massage.

Should report AV about such joints.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1