The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 12-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
hi all,

since most of the bro give me support, so thus decided to give one FR. Here you go.....

WL: Xiao Qiao
Origin:: Hunan
House: L1820
Appearance: dyed hair, Got one star tatoo on her left arm, Around -b cup, height: 158 to 160cm, can tell her pussy is not trim. but not that bushy type, hmmm, her pussy hair around 2cm huh
french: not available, only light kiss,
AR: not available
BBBJ: quite smooth, not that deep throat, licking of testcle area is good
FJ: upon put on cap, she tear a smalll packet and pour on my dick, dont know what is that, dont think is KY, forgot to ask her.....
Good sharing.
Old 13-01-2020, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Got news that happy was sent back or she cut her card, anyone knows what happened?
Old 13-01-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

maybe rush home for CNY
Old 13-01-2020, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
maybe rush home for CNY
gg back for CNY cannot come back liao.......

hopefully after CNY got new blood again....
Old 14-01-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
gg back for CNY cannot come back liao.......

hopefully after CNY got new blood again....
ask pete to start headhunting after cny
Old 14-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
ask pete to start headhunting after cny
I did ask before, heard Feb or early March have several new girls coming
Old 14-01-2020, 01:07 PM
Samster

lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyway as promised I went down to 1820 again. They got some new parachute rope thing in a couple of the rooms.

Asked the girl to explain to me and to give some example on some positions. Pretty cool with it, feels kinda weightless since u can suspend the girl from the ceiling.

2 positions I recommend, one is the guy sit like using a parachute with the girl bouncing on top, other one is to suspend the girl from the ceiling. Gives a lot of control
Old 14-01-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
I did ask before, heard Feb or early March have several new girls coming
pete wife used to be a whorehunter
Old 14-01-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Finally tried Bond gal
Natural near full C boobs with DFK offered (she said highly selective hor, so don’t blame me if experience differs)
Yummilicious
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-01-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
pete wife used to be a whorehunter
Is the younger lady helper previously in 1805 his wife?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 14-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Is the younger lady helper previously in 1805 his wife?
wife grandma already
Old 14-01-2020, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
wife grandma already
Some of my aunts were already grandma in their forties
😬
Old 14-01-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some of my aunts were already grandma in their forties
😬
wow cip younger
Old 14-01-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioncityboy View Post
Anyway as promised I went down to 1820 again. They got some new parachute rope thing in a couple of the rooms.

Asked the girl to explain to me and to give some example on some positions. Pretty cool with it, feels kinda weightless since u can suspend the girl from the ceiling.

2 positions I recommend, one is the guy sit like using a parachute with the girl bouncing on top, other one is to suspend the girl from the ceiling. Gives a lot of control
Yeah, i saw this too, inside one of the room with disco light.....i asked the girl to sit on it and demo to me.....but find that it is too low for me....not sure whether can adjust....i remembered got 3 strips......one is for the girl to sit on it, another two are for her left and right legs....... so that her pussy view is in front of you........you can use it for DATY too....
Old 17-01-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Finally tried Bond gal
Natural near full C boobs with DFK offered (she said highly selective hor, so don’t blame me if experience differs)
Yummilicious
Which one is bond girl? C cup I remember yuanyuan 007
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1