The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2024, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTeamInDefeat View Post
Maybe he purposely don't mention, want to make our ball blue ah haha
Maybe he thinks such moment check bra size not enough, need build the blue until he finally unclasp it from Alicia herself...

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 10-01-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Hi all,

After some deliberation, and thoughts shared by others, perhaps, I'm not suited for sharing and writing my stories as I focus more on my feelings and memories opposed to sexual conquers.

I can sense the frustration and angst of most members here that I've yet to dive to the steamy bits, but without the build up, I feel the bits don't matter to me at all.

Writing forward, I've gotten to the part where we transcended that first physical barrier (just like how I inch closer to Janice's body) and gotten nearer and slowly, inch into debauchery and lust.

However, this means still an awful painful wait before I penetrate Alicia as this is not about a slut, but rather, a friend's wife, which takes time to get near, break the barrier, turn from enemies to friends and thereafter into bed.

As such, to save the brothers from angst and anger/frustration, I've decided I would stop here to prevent further unhappiness and return to my lurker status.

I enjoyed the sharing, but I don't have that many conquests and my sex sharing are only the keen interest parts here and I see not much point to focus on and move on to how the story progresses.

Each story, I focus on the transitions, from background, to history, to personal character, to the bits where it can be funny (like front clasp bra), sad (no replies from WA, breaking up) and how it evolves. That said, my sex bits are nothing to be proud of or uncommon as I'm sure many brothers here have the same experience (don't lie - I'm sure you folks bedded church girls before, and also married women).

It's been a nice year sharing my most heartfelt story, spawning off to a lustful dirty affair with a to-be married lady and so far, to a slightly less painful (still painful) betrayal of friend.

I apologise dangling the bros here, but we all know how the story will go and you folks know the ending already without me typing all of it out.

Not to be lor sor/chiong heh (long winded, repetitive), I thank you all for the times and replies as well as private messages, but I don't think I want to go on another 5-10 pages of the history or just dive in to the sex bits. Re-reading what I typed so far after short cutting here and there, don't even make sense to me anymore. LOL

Good day all
Old 10-01-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
neotix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

weiiii cheebyeeeeeee
Old 10-01-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Gog, you have mistook the seemingly negative comment. While I can't speak for others, but when I gan you, just meant to tell you most of us were not interested in the details, eg how their wedding or photo shoots were like.
Also, as you are not a professional writer, we all enjoy your sharing of your dark secret that you couldn't share with most of your friends, church groups or colleagues, writing here is a mean to treat it like your little diary to relive those memory.
Nevertheless, if you don't feel like continuing, I believe most of us will understand.
Old 10-01-2024, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Hi all,

After some deliberation, and thoughts shared by others, perhaps, I'm not suited for sharing and writing my stories as I focus more on my feelings and memories opposed to sexual conquers.

I can sense the frustration and angst of most members here that I've yet to dive to the steamy bits, but without the build up, I feel the bits don't matter to me at all.

Writing forward, I've gotten to the part where we transcended that first physical barrier (just like how I inch closer to Janice's body) and gotten nearer and slowly, inch into debauchery and lust.

However, this means still an awful painful wait before I penetrate Alicia as this is not about a slut, but rather, a friend's wife, which takes time to get near, break the barrier, turn from enemies to friends and thereafter into bed.

As such, to save the brothers from angst and anger/frustration, I've decided I would stop here to prevent further unhappiness and return to my lurker status.

I enjoyed the sharing, but I don't have that many conquests and my sex sharing are only the keen interest parts here and I see not much point to focus on and move on to how the story progresses.

Each story, I focus on the transitions, from background, to history, to personal character, to the bits where it can be funny (like front clasp bra), sad (no replies from WA, breaking up) and how it evolves. That said, my sex bits are nothing to be proud of or uncommon as I'm sure many brothers here have the same experience (don't lie - I'm sure you folks bedded church girls before, and also married women).

It's been a nice year sharing my most heartfelt story, spawning off to a lustful dirty affair with a to-be married lady and so far, to a slightly less painful (still painful) betrayal of friend.

I apologise dangling the bros here, but we all know how the story will go and you folks know the ending already without me typing all of it out.

Not to be lor sor/chiong heh (long winded, repetitive), I thank you all for the times and replies as well as private messages, but I don't think I want to go on another 5-10 pages of the history or just dive in to the sex bits. Re-reading what I typed so far after short cutting here and there, don't even make sense to me anymore. LOL

Good day all
Bro if u think this is part of the blue balls or April Fools, not funny okay

Why you no consider the rest of the bros who don't mind you writing your way? I for one am one. Dun look at the negatives so much, focus the positives!

The journey is what makes it worthwhile, not just the end results. That's why we have ppl here still giving you names but still hanging around leh...dun blue balls us lehhhhh

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 10-01-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what the f....... wei! this aint funny lah wei!.... shit... story hanging like that is like my lanpa hanging in between my legs...!
Old 10-01-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

bro, hope u come back to write...

u dont have to write the physical sex part if u feel not good about it...but we want to let you express out your feelings and how the story unfold where the day how both of you wanted it because you feel for her...

anyway, good write up...

take care...
Old 10-01-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1517 / Power: 15
Irrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant futureIrrumare has a brilliant future

Ah everyone before that kpkb blue balls, moving slow, etc. Now gog threaten alr, all come back with tail between the legs
Old 10-01-2024, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Wa gog bro, you just pulled the ultimate blue ball move to stop writing halfway...

Can finish writing this story before being a lurker again?
Old 11-01-2024, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 12
dafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud of

nooo.. bro, i enjoyed reading the story until the most impt part. Ready when you are. need to end the season
Old 11-01-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute

Actually u write what u want. Those who like it will continue reading. Those who dun like it den dun read lor. Maybe wait until everything finished den do selective reading.
Old 11-01-2024, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi all,

Good day all
I understand where you are coming from. but...... Please reconsider, I look forward to refreshing periodically and read your writing.
Old 11-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 4
uppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to beholduppenbar is a splendid one to behold

Brother Gog, waiting for you to continue the story... Go on with your details, I love it.

Quote:
Hi all,

Good day all
Old 11-01-2024, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bro KNNBCCB GOG MISS ME GAN YOU ANOT? But don't worry I not here to gan you. Just ignore all those naysayers. Just continue with your story. You have your right to write your story and how it build up. Those ppl wanna read then cont reading and shut else just leave and ignore this thread. Btw happy new year to you my tiko gentleman bro KNNBCCB GOG.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Old 11-01-2024, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 12
poseidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterposeidon88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Don't go Bro Gog. I'm a silent reader but rooting for you. It's your story, your call on the progress you write. Please come back. We still love your sharing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1