The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
who is after #03?

[walking around in just her thong in the bedroom area]

voice call

him : so you slept whole day ah?

her : hmmm kind of..

her ~ actually not lying... with #03... part of it.... I fell asleep..... it was not that boring.... he tried really hard... shot 3 times today... last round can't even get hard... but just... he's really inexperienced i guess..... at least he wasn't lying about not doing much with his wife!

him : good ah means energetic now..

her : hehe not really. i ordered cocktail to drink.

him : wah drink alone.. where got fun... don't drink too much ok.. later you drunk I scared I cannot handle you...

her : handle me?

him : yeah la. if you need to vomit all these... hotel room where got bag or bin to help you... aiyo.. then you think what.. take advantage of you when drunk meh?

her : haha you nice gentleman la. you won't... you got your young young gf also.. all want towkay like you...

him : only young young want towkay meh? you mean woman like you don't want?

her : haha how would i know, you don't have gf my age what.

him ~ ah. she really believe when I said I got gf outside before ah.... so innocent... should just tell her the truth a not? that never had before... she think i'm daring.. but actually, i no chance also, no charm la... if she can become my gf... heaven liao....

him : haha. aiya uncle admit la. no gf outside before...

her : huh. then why you said you have?

him : malu ma. stuck with horrible wife don't dare eat outside... that time wanted you to feel more comfortable with me ma. so lied... sorry ok. but i got experience what hotel is good la. always book for my friends so their wives cannot catch.. sorry Uncle tell story ok...

her : oh... you ah.....

him : sorry

her ~ what.... he was lying about gf.... ok that explains it so much!!! that why it was so awkward this morning... like he didn't know how to make a move.... this explains why.... over voice chat he's so upfront and flirty... but in person... like a mouse!!!! for him to remove his pants.. must have been really, a lot of courage for him.... he looked like he wanted me to help him solve the erection problem, but didn't know how....... such a nice man... especially since he's already known about #01... seen my dress... my nipples... saw me give the blowjob...... wonder if he saw me topless too.. but it's dark...

her : it's ok.... i think you just wanted to make me feel.... at ease? like you never judge me... but if you saw you have gf and don't actually have, I told your wife, you'd be in trouble also... so you were risking it too...

him: wah.. you sibei understanding..... perfect woman to marry! stupid guy la that one... such a chio wife don't know how to treasure.... if it was me, you know what will happen?

her : haha. don't know.

him : haha better not tell you. later you scared...

her : maybe. maybe not.. haha.

him : wah you ok not.. sound a bit drunk leh. i think you will be scared la. imagine your husband every night need to lose control with you... sure install big bathtub at home...

her : every night?? can meh?

him : of course can la. your face. so chio. especially if wear that blue dress again. sure every night , maybe a few times also...

her : haha funny la you...

him : glad you think funny. not pervert.. sorry ah uncle stored up very long already.... see you buay tahan. will make such jokes.. hope you don't mind...

her : yup i know you are joking only...

him: haha why you so confident.... cos uncle this morning never try anything funny right?

him ~ wah it worked lo. don't be too pushy.. let her see my big cock tempt her first.... now seems like later ... she will just suck for me on her own...... she wearing red some more... she also wants la...

her : haha. i know you won't la...

him : but you gave me big problem la.. almost cannot up...

her : i thought you took cold shower?

him : no use leh... walk to carpark people saw and think I put remote control inside...

her : no wonder remote control missing....

him : haha. funny. no leh. it's real...

her : how it be that big....

him : cos you in such a sexy red dress ma... it's real la. i never stuff anything inside...

her : yeah yeah.

him : later you see for yourself lo...

her : haha ! funny la you...

him : later pretend zao geng for you to see la. haha. so you not embarrassed. but think you see.. scared liao.

her : why?

him : too big...

her : hahaha!!! scared for what?

him : oh yeah hor... sorry ... my mind auto imagine you as my gf liao... reality is not.... yet? haha just kidding.. anyway I'm parking already...

her : huh? so fast? thought you came from home? you have the key card to come up?

him : no ah. I left both key cards with you ah. how can take one. you not scared I at night keep thinking of you lose control then secretly come over look for you meh?

her : haha why not... you can relax and watch tv, use the big bathtub also ma.

him: alamak.. you really too innocent la... guy lose control. where got just watch tv only? the remote control also throw away once lose control.. haha. big bathtub ah? big enough to lose control inside a not? haha

her : erm.... not sure what that means...

him : you too innocent la... ok I park my car liao. disconnect first. I call you back...

hangs up.

the not that innocent not that boring housewife was desperate.

he is so fast!!! she desperately checked the bed for stains....

her ~ shit shit shit..... better not let him see... he will get angry??? wait... let me think...... #03... blowjob... sofa.... I swallowed..... love making... in bed..... he shoot inside... so lousy..... push push not even 3 minute shoot liao.... round 2 sex... in the shower. he never shoot. too short to push in from behind also.... then... where... oh .. bed again......... yeah he shot inside me again... not much left... ok ... bed clean.... anything else......

phone rings

her : hey hey sorry sorry.. wait ah i need to wear back the dress...

him : haha wah you alone in room naked ah.... no need to wear back the dress la...

her : huh?? crazy! come down naked???

him : no leh. direct lift ma. just wear the bathrobe, tell people you going swimming la. still early what...

her : oh .. yeah.. ok ok... good idea... wait ah....

she looked at her bra... contemplated... the naughty and exciting feelings help made her mind up... bath robe on..

her : ok sorry.. coming down now...

him : careful hor.. tighten your robe.... your figure so good later come out give other people free show...

her: nonsense la you. haha .. ok i enter lift liao. you B1 right?

him : yes. ok see you..

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 07-03-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old 04-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
#04 is who?

[on the sofa, living area]

her ~ gosh.... how long is he going to wait... or drag.... is he going to make any move at all.... are we seriously just going to sit here and watch tv and talk a bit here and there??? gosh.... he knows i looked... he knows what.... why is he still so .... shy?? or what...... not attracted ??? but .... it's there... it's standing up! I can see! gosh.... it's not a remote control... it's real... and looks almost like one.... i can see the flesh also....... he knows i'm looking.... why isn't he doing anything........ arghhhhh... does he expect me to crawl over and start sucking for him??? gosh...... maybe I should.... it looks long.... he looks so cuteeee..... so nicee...... wait.... wait .... what am i thinking??? goodness.. no no... i better control! i've been losing control!! three guys already... cannot be so easy with him.. later he thinks i'm a slut!!..... but .... 3 guys in half a year.... maybe I am...... argh.... just act asleep... let him make the move...

a few minutes later...

uncle : hey... tired ah? come I help you to the bed... don't sleep here, later neck ache...

her : huh ok...

he helped her up, her bathrobe was purposely not secured, or course the belt dropped and her robe spread... his robe spread a little too as they made their way to the bedroom, she could see his erected penis sticking out...

her ~ gosh... it's so long!!! is that 15 cm??.... it's so hard... can feel it on my thigh...... he's smelling my hair....... finally.... he's losing control....

uncle : careful....

he put her down on the bed, her robe spread, and bared her C-D cups to him... he saw her nipples... stared at them... heart pounding.... his penis fully erect and sticking out of the robe... she did not bother hiding her stare... he knew she was looking... but he just stood there.....

her : so hot....

she spread her bath robe further, but not that much... then... she spread her legs... like making herself comfortable.... looked up at uncle.... he looked down at her ....... he clean shaven pussy....

he froze....

uncle ~ jialat la.... how ... how..... i want leh.... how..... she's drunk leh... later she blame me how.... wah lan eh.... her neh neh sibei nice.... that chee bye also.... wah..... looks so clean and tight!

he was waiting for her to do something... but she didn't ..... he was frozen still.....

uncle : you drunk ah... sleep ah.. tmr morning will feel better ok... come uncle give you a good night kiss can?

uncle ~ wah... she nodded leh.. sure drunk... maybe not drunk.... fuck she smells good....

uncle : erm.. hey.... oh...

uncle ~ fuck... jialat ... jialat.... kissing damn song..... wah.... fuck... song..... shit... jialat... must control.... wah lan eh ... she wants me.... mmmmm fuck.... her breasts damn song...... nipples.... wah nice to lick.... wah... her moaning... fuck.... sibei innocent and sweet...... fuck... fuck.... she's drunk... she's drunk.... she's drunk... cannot... cannot....

uncle : ok you are drunk... better sleep ok.... call you in the morning... don't catch a cold.... come cover with blanket.... ........

--------------------------------

her ~ WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM!!!! arghhh...... i feel so hot!!!! is he still around.... argh..... how..... should i go get him.... i really want to try his long penis tonight!!!! this morning already disappointed..... arghhh... i want him so bad!!! how.... oh no!

she heard the sound of the main door close....

her ~ what is wrong with him.... shy??? or scared... must I really initiate? like go suck his cock or what.... argh.......

she went to rinse her nipples, rinse uncle's saliva away.... she felt a bit of dried semen from #03 as well... very little bits.....

her ~ 9pm only... what should I do?? ask #02 over? argh..... cold shower? not helping... argh.. what is wrong with uncle!!! #03? he's supposed to be on leave today.... not that he can satisfy also...... ok la quite enjoyed with him.. .refreshing change... his face is cute.... nice guy... like the feeling.... how.... a bit hungry.... argh... nevermind..... just .... be a good girl tonight.

-------------------------------------------------

text message

uncle : alamak. why you transfer me so much money?

her : for the room service... and most of the room...

uncle : no need la. I also enjoyed the room.....

her : really? you were only here for a few hours only.. cannot...

uncle : eh thought you sleeping? go sleep.. you are drunk...

her : nope. i'm not drunk.

uncle : oh... really ah.......

both waited for each other to type something.........

her : don't text drive safe.

uncle : ok . you sleep and get good rest ok?

the very frustrated not innocent anymore not boring housewife tossed her phone away.... she as in the living area, in the bathrobe... picked up the phone.. she ordered...

------------------------------
about 20 minutes later.... the doorbell rang.

her ~ gosh.... he looks so cute!!!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 07-03-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old 05-03-2021, 03:31 AM
Samster

[her phone somewhere on the sofa, messages coming in]

uncle : sorry about just now ah. tmr morning I bring nice big sausage breakfast for you ok?

uncle : you still awake?

------------------------------------ meanwhile ------------------------------------

#04 : Mdm, are you ok?

her : yup. sorry to trouble you.

#04 : no it's fine. just rest well ok.

her : wait. let me give you a tip..

#04 : it's ok mdm.. it's my job.

her : no no. wait.. help me... over there....... ok.... can help me take my purse out.. sorry giddy...

she pinned her weight onto him on purpose...

#04 : here you go mdm. really no need...

her : here take this...

#04 : hey. no. mdm... this is too much...

the $50 note was jammed between her hand and his, she was forcing him to accept....

their hands grabbed tightly.. he wasn't pushing her hand away with that much strength either...

she held his hand higher.... like she wanted to push his hand to his chest.....

her : you are nice guy ok.. keep this... mmm.... [ his hand brushed across her erected nipple...

#04 : mdm really too much....... hey mdm...... you are drunk mdm... hey.....

her : mmmmmm....... muack.. .muack..... mmmmmm....

#04 : hey mdm... sorry... you are drunk........

he continued to resist verbally... but yet his hand.. was rested gently on her breast. the $50 had dropped to the floor, after she pressed his palm on her right breast.. she started to kiss his body on his suit...

her : no i'm not...

#04 : yes you are mdm... hey... you are drunk... cannot la mdm... think you mistaken me for mmmm!

her : mmmmm... no.... you are the same cute guy who delivered earlier... right...

#04 : yes that was me... i mean... mmmm... hey mdm... really cannot la... mdm....

her : but it's so hard... and big... can't let you go back to work like this....

#04 : hey mdm. it's ok... it's ok...

[unzip sound]

#04 : hey mdm. wait wait... oh ..... oh........ mdm... can't la... you are drunk... ohhhhh... ohhhh..... mdm... i can lose my job.... please... cannot la....

her : i won't tell.... slurps.. anyone.......

#04 : mdm ..... ohhh... ohhh.. i really need to go back.... can't .... ohhh.. be missing.... for too ... .mmmmmm ... long......

his entire 10 cm penis was inside her mouth, as she looked up at her with her beautiful and innocent eyes... him, losing the will to resist at all.. even verbally........

she popped his penis out of her mouth and stood up, held his hand and pulled him over to the bed...

her : just tell them I asked you to help me fix the tv or something or anything. I will vouch for you...

she sat on the bed and helped him stripped off his pants... she realised he had already removed his shoes in that few tiny steps they took from the closet to the bed.. she sat down on it and sucked his penis again...

#04 : mdm... why are you doing... i mean.. mmm.. why are you so nice to me... is this some... mmm ..mmmm hotel test or what.

her : slurps.. nonsense. you look so cute........ why are you so surprised...

#04 : but i'm chubby la mdm...

her : i like .. so cute... is there anything wrong with that?

#04 : no .. definitely no... huh.... wow.....

#04 could not stop staring as the confirm not innocent not boring housewife leaned back and spread her legs....

her : stop standing there....

#04 : erm...... you have condom here?

her : hmmmm... you have some STD or something?

#04 : no mdm... you look at my size... where got sleep around?

her : then why you need a condom...

#04 : I scared I cannot pull out in time...

her : i won't get pregnant la. not looking for a husband ... just a ohhhhhh! yes... nice... ohhhh... ohhhh.... nice.... mmmm..mmmm... mmmmm.... you.... are ... good.... mmmm.... mmmmmm... sure .... never sleep around???

#04 : no mdm... really never..... ohhhh.. mdmmm... ohhhh.....fuckkk... i 'm going to lose my job.... mdm... ohhhh... ohhhhh... please don't tell ok... ohhhh.....

her : mmmm.. mmmmm... mmmmm.... you are good.... so good..... so big.... you sure.. never sleep around....

#04 : oh! oh! oh! oh! ... yes mdm.... very long never already... many years.. oh! oh! oh! oh!

he turned feral and spread her hands, pressed down on her palm and fucked her missionary hard at the edge of the bed...

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

#04 : ohhh!! ohh!!! shit.. shit ... ohhhh!! ahhhhhh.. ahhhhh...

she felt a hot gush of thick volume of warm semen spray all over he inner thighs..

#04 : sorry mdm.... sorry.. shit.. wait.. let me clean this up....

she laid there..... half climaxed.... one quarter confused and lost... . last quarter feeling a bit of embarrassment.... and guilt.... and shame....

her : hey... no... you better go......

#04 : you sure mdm? it's a bad mess. sorry. sorry. shit.. shit.. sorry.

her : no no. stop apologising..... you better go ok. don't worry i can clean this up...

#04 : really cannot la mdm....

her : hmmm... i order room service again, will it be you delivering again?

#04 : oh why? you still hungry?

her : nope. but I want one more time with you.......

#04 : you sure you not drunk mdm?

her : nope ... why you keep asking that...

#04 : cos no one will ever want someone like me...

her : huh... we just made love right???

#04 : oh ... yeah.. actually mdm.. my shift ending in 15 minutes time....

her : ok.. i'll for you.

#04 : really mdm? ok ok ... give me about 20 minutes ok. i rush back as soon as a I can....

he wore back his pants in a rush......

her : wait.. your suit... let me help...

she pat it straight for him....

her : ok you better go... sorry hope i didn't get you in trouble...

#04 : ok i go.. see you later...... wait.... can I ?

her : huh ? ... oh... ok... mmmm...

he locked lips with her, a few good seconds...

her ~ good.. non smoker..

#04 : ok ok . i go now. see you later mdm...... wait... wait... one time.

her : mmmmm... you ah.... later can all you want!

#04 : oh yeah hor.. stupid me... ok ok .. later...

Old 06-03-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

#05 : aiyo... why you sleep here?

he gently stroke her hair to wake her up....

her : huh... oh .. hi...

#05 : aiyo.. why you cry...... oh.... sleep alone on bed ... can be ..... i understand ok...

he got up and got tissues from the toilet and wet them, returned back to the not so innocent not so boring housewife and wiped the area under her eyes, they were sticky, and she was rather surprised that he could tell that those were dried tear stains...

#05 : holiday here ma. must enjoy.... hmmmm.. you want me to say overnight here with you? i can say entertain client as excuse..

her : huh.. thought you booked one night?

he continued to stroke her hair, talking to her.. but eyes staring at her slightly exposed breasts....

#05 : can extend one ma... you want? i want you to enjoy this staycation leh.. sorry should have thought it through for you ... overnight alone not a good thing...

her : oh no. it's ok ... i'm ok.. don't trouble you!

#05 : no trouble la. make you smile. worth it. come i bought breakfast...

he helped her sit up...

#05 : you are not alone ok...

he continues to stroke her hair...

#05 : i will try my best to accompany you as much as I can.... ohh....... if you need to cry... just cry ok....

he pat her on her back... she wasn't crying.. wasn't that sad either... upset yes... ashamed of herself? yes... frustrated with herself? yes........

not wanting to waste anymore time with him.....

YES!

#05 : hmmm... you ok?

she nodded her head, which was buried in his shoulder... he was patting her back... she stared down at his pants, his work pants. the bulge was so obvious...

#05 : ok come let's eat, before the food become cold...

he stood up first, stood in front of her... she could see his bulge, right at her face... he stood there.. looking down at her.... he felt this huge lust also... looking at her, knowing that she was looking at his erection too...

it was awkward...

her ~ should I ?? should I??? what if.... what if he's so shy and leaves before anything happens again???

him ~ how.. should I joke? 'you looking at wrong big sausage la...' ... should I?

he reached for her to assist her to stand up.... helped he to the small round table where he placed the breakfast... he had bought a big sausage breakfast set for her, from this famous place in Kovan.

she saw it and laughed.

her : you are not eating?

#05 : ate at home ... i go rinse ok? later clothes too messy hard to explain at home...

her : yeah good idea...

she took a few bites.. heard the sound of shower...

her ~ how.... what should I do???? join him in the shower??? is that too...... gosh..... why is this so difficult???

she went to the shower area and turned on the tap to fill up the bathtub... he stepped out of the shower at that very moment to take the towel... he was wet and completely naked.. her eyes fixated on his long penis... looks 15 cm long now. she saw it grow and erect higher....

#05 : alamak.. didn't know you came in.. paiseh...

he reached for a towel to cover his private area up .... she kept quiet and turned to face the bathtub... not knowing what to say either.....

#05 : you want to soak ah?

her : yup. why not. if not waste the room...

#05 : that bathtub quite big hor.

her : yup ... meant for 2 people de.

he stood there. towel barely covering his penis.... awkward... both kept silence...

her ~ arghhh!!!

she stood up and let her bathrobe drop to the toilet floor. climbed into the bathtub and sat down..

#05 : careful ah. the water might be too hot...

her : hmmm.. ok leh... just nice for me.. i used to onsen. but not sure for you...

#05 : wah..... i test the water?

her : why ask ? this room is for you to relax and enjoy too...

#05 : oh ok... got space for me right. i a bit fat...

her : can...

she shifted to the side as he climbed in, FULLY NAKED... his penis dangling ..... then sat beside her in the tub... it was made of stone, rectangular in shape, not the usual kind of tub.. it was spacious, but not big enough ,

#05 : a bit cramped hor...

their arms pressed side by side.... it was awkward...

#05 : maybe i do this we more comfortable?

her : yeah sure....

she took the initiative, leaned her head on shoulder as he put his arm behind her.... pressing one of her erected nipple on his chest...

#05 : wah... uncle nice to hug right...

she could hear his breathing. it was so fast. the water continued to fill up the tub slowly. the remained in that position, both not really sure how to proceed. She could sense him smelling her hair, as lightly as he could.

#05 : so you like the big sausage?

her ~ finally.. he's making a move!!

she nodded her head...

#05 : went very far to buy one. but too bad a bit cold buy the time reach here.

her : oh.. oh....

#05 : hmmm. you oh what... alamak.. which big sausage you thinking... hahhaha..

her : tsk you ah..

she tickled him and it brought about a huge reaction from him.. he was easily tickled...

#05 : good to know also...

her : know what...

#05 : you like another kind of big sausage...

her : erm..... ok........

awkward silence..... she was waiting... waiting for him to say some thing like... ' want to try mine?'

her ~ come on!!! what is he waiting for??? WE ARE ALREADY NAKED AND HUGGING IN THE BATHTUB!!!!

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 07-03-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-03-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
song3daobedok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: #05

Excellent updates TS, more please!
Old 07-03-2021, 01:54 AM
Samster

#05, when will he penetrate her?

[in the bath tub, hugging each other]

#05 : you falling asleep ah? sleep on bed la. more comfortable......... come I help you up...... wait ah i stand up first........ ah shit... sorry sorry....

her : it's ok.. too long already...

#05 : haha yeah.. you tried before a not..... erm .... come I help you up. slowly careful. slippery...

her ~ why is he so shy!! he finally made a joke... but ... so quick to move on!

her : nope. never. all quite short...

he helped her out of the bathtub, she leaned on to him.. their naked bodies in full contact...

#05 went to get a towel to dry both of them...

her : shall we rinse first? I added a bit of bath salt to the water..

#05 : oh really.. ok ok... yeah better rinse..

her : i'm a bit giddy....

#05 : soaked too long la. quick rinse and rest ok..

her : ok...

lied about being giddy, and about the bath salt...

her : oh... so cold!

#05 : sorry sorry ... oh.... feel better? wait awhile to let the hot water...

she hugged him and he was nervous... gently hugging her back.. letting the rain shower rain water down on them...

her ~ should i just..... squat down..... for him.... goshhh.... this guy... is really so lousy!!!

it was comfortable... both wondering if they should make the first move... #05 being so inexperienced... worried... not sure if she wanted either....

the not that innocent not that boring housewife hugged him tighter, grabbing his butt cheeks, his erected penis pressed on her crotch area to her lower tummy..

#05 : wah you like to hold ah.. nice buns hor..

she didn't reply him...

her : can use soap? wash off...

#05 : oh ok sure...

he started on her back..... work down wards... even bent down to wash her calf and ankles.... really gentle and detailed... as he washed up her legs.. she spread her legs.. he was staring... he went up really high, so near to her pussy... she pressed her hands on the wall and spread her legs more... waiting.... waiting ..... waiting.......

her ~ what is wrong with him!!!! tsk.... mmmmm... ok... finally.... mmmm...

she hugged him.... as his palms rubbed across her nipples ... erected nipples... making her lose control.

her : pass me a bit of soap.

#05 : oh ok ...... haha ticklish..... haha.... hha.... oh ... mmm.... wah.....woaahhhh.... woaahhhh...

her ~ gosh... must I teach him to pleasure me back???? but it's ... hard and long... i think i can grab with two hands.... gosh so bushy... why are they all like that... shit la.... why is he just hugging me only???

Last edited by jonnyboi888; 07-03-2021 at 05:37 PM.
Old 07-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

#05, the longest penis she's tried

[ on the hotel bed, #05's penis half penetrated her]

#05 : you sure you can take it?

her : mmmmmm.. can....

#05 : my wife say too long painful...

her : can you don't mention her...

#05 : oh ok ok....

her : mmmmm...

#05 : pain is it?

her : no.... just push... just do.... mmmmmmm.. ok.... mmmmm!!! mmmmmm!!

#05 : wah yours sibei tight leh....

her ~ of course it's tight for you la! yours is the biggest penis that has ever penetrated my vagina!!! gosh.... wait... what's wrong with me.... gosh...... 3 different penis, no wait... FOUR! FOUR different penis in two days! #02 yday morning... then #03.... then #04... gosh... what's wrong with me.... #04... just meet for lesser than 15 minutes..... and ...... he didn't come back..... he just went MIA... made me wait... mmmmmm.. shit... #05 is so long and big! [while #05 fucks her slow and steadily...] not like #03... quite small... actually think about it... #02 and #01... not long also... uncle #05 is the longest.... #04.... don't remember that well... not big.. but not small also.... his legs so fair.. but surprise penis not that fair.... but.. shit what's wrong with me.... even #03... not sure... maybe he treats me as one night stand like #04 also.... mmmmm... mmmm...

her : mmmmm... unclee... uncleeeee uncleeeeee...

#05 : wah your voice jin sweet leh.... so innocent and nice... listen ... i think i want to shoot again liao.....

her : mmmmmm... mmmmmm...

her ~ oh yeah.. cannot make him shoot.... shot in the shower already... goshh... already masturbated him so slowly....... and gosh.... what was wrong with me???

[ in the shower earlier....

#05 : ahhh.. hey... stop.. .stop... fuck.... i shooting liao... i shooting liao... hey.... huh.. hey... wow.... woahhhhh song... ahhhh ... song ah..... woww.... woahhhhh ahhhhhhh..... ]

her ~ gosh he must think of me as a slut!!! why did i go down and suck his penis??? even swallow his semen! so salty and bitter also........... the way he's looking at me.... he must think i'm a slut!!! bringing him to the bedroom and continuing to pleasure his penis until it was fully erect also....... he never comment, good thing. just enjoy.... not even sure if he's telling the truth.... his first ever blowjob?? not from his wife definitely... but ... other women? but.... he's shy.... inexperience....

piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

her : uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE!

him : AHRHHHHHHHHH.... WOARHHHHHHH........

he shot inside her.... his second load...... they locked lips... hugged.... frenched for awhile.... sweat dripping from his face to hers..... then.... he pulled out and collapsed to the bed beside her.... both lying there.....

she laid there... tired.... satisfied.. happy.... but also... ashamed... guilty.... but happy mostly.... she looked at his penis... became flaccid, but looks longer than ......

#05 : wah your face is sibei swee...... usually sex liao uncle no more feel.... but see your face.....

he strokes her hair....

#05 : really cannot believe this is real.... was it painful?

her : nope..

#05 : is mine too big?

her : nope.. just nice....

#05 : did you cum...

her : got.. a bit...

#05 : a bit only? how come? sorry ah uncle lousy. hardly do in recent years...

her : then practice more lo...

#05 : with you ?

her : oh you got other GF hor...

#05 : no no.. bluff one.. thought told you already.. eh... sorry .. tiredn ow can't think.. no la... don't dare... feels wrong...

her : then me?

#05 : cannot resist.. haha...

her: you sweet talker..

#05 : no no. really. since many years ago... see you always go toilet hide...

her : why leh?

#05 : my penis will hard ma. obvious.....

her : but when we meet, I'm always wearing.... oh....... your personal fetish is it...

#05 : no leh.. not just that you forget wedding dinner once you wore that red dress?

her : huh.... oh that? simple cheap piece only....

#05 : a bit see through haha... from behind... that night I went toilet long long twice... hahaha.. don't laugh at me ok.

her: haha.. if only back then we.....

#05 : yeah lo.... i will be in the toilet even longer...

her: why leh?

#05 : with you inside with me ma... hehe... actually no. i think i book room upstairs liao. hahaha

her : next time lo...

#05 : you say one ah.... so...... we two.... erm.... now you are my GF?

[Doorbell Rings]
Old 09-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

what now?

[in her car...]

#05 : I better drive you la... your knees weak now liao. later cannot react in time in case...

her : then your knees not weak meh?

the not innocent not boring housewife thought about what happened earlier...

after being penetrated by #05's longer penis for the first time this morning.... after she had sucked his longer penis.... swallowed his semen... then continue to pleasure his penis to wake it up.... then pulling him close and spreading her legs to initiate the sex... she realise how embarrassed it was for her to initiate so much of it!

her ~ when he finally push in... goshhhh... like..... wanted something so long.. then finally got it.......... #03 was ..... he's a nice guy. sweet. i like him... i don't mind more with him.. maybe can train him to get better as well.....#04.... hmmmmm.. can I really remember ?? don't even really remember his face... just remembered so cute... goshh i totally threw myself at him!!! unzipping him and sucking for him!!!! he kept saying cannot... what is wrong with me.... this uncle la!! made me feel so... i don't even know how to describe! #04 was good... not bad... wanted more with him... but... argh!

#05 : no leh. uncle exercise a lot. soccer. cycle.. jog... how else you think I never cheat for so many tens of years??

her : so that's why you exercise so much???

#05 : yeah lo... helps to control the urge la...

her : no wonder you can .....

#05 : can what? pattern pattern make love to you is it haha?

her ~ pattern pattern make love??? haha.. such an uncle... but he's right though... is he the best? hmmmm... #01 and him... about the same? haven't try the being lifted against wall with #05 ... but scared his back break... quite a surprise though... he's so old.. 48? 50? can still last... but not his first two rounds hehe... push in... a few times... push push... shot liao... was so disappointed... luckily he is a nice guy, don't mind licking... even after I told him not to.... cos his semen inside me.... actually.... got #03 and #04 semen inside me too.. a little from #04... #03... a lot....... 'aiyo, you gave me my first ever blowjob... swallow some more... i lick a bit of my own semen so what??' such a nice gentleman..... nice uncle..... he's so horny can recover for third shot.... quite lousy at first... but surprising ...once he found that angle... that , what you call it..... lift up both legs high and pump... wah he just pump and pump.... gosh... shit.. am I feeling .....

#05 : aiyo... wah... really ah...... can lo.. slow one ok. scared I cannot concentrate...

her : of course. I don't want to die!

#05 : haha. me too... want to f more with you ah.. hehe..

she nodded her head, with his penis in her mouth..... the drive was smooth and she just sucked him nicely and very very slowly and gently, resisting her self to start to mouth fuck his penis as well... after all, it brought her so much pleasure and satisfaction...

#05 : actually... you still can? jialat la... i don't know how to go back to work leh.... feeling come back liao sibei strong...

her ~ oh... he wants to come up..... good! make more new memories in that bedroom.... wait.... wait... i better check...

she got up after signalling him to move his hand....

her : wait ah... let me check something...

#05 : oh? ... ok ok...

she reached for her phone...

messages received... a few different people... she scrolled down a little.... she was right..

#03 : Hi, you home yet? I can go off to work earlier for the night shift today. free at about 6 pm...

her ~ hmmm.. so that means he's at home? better not invite nice uncle up then...

her : how about the carpark?

she recalled her experience with #01's fetish... and with #02 too... elsewhere.

#05 : wah you so brave ah?

her : then where. you come up. neighbour see, not nice ma.

#05 : then how? you suck for me?
Old 09-03-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
LouisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: what now?

Whoa so fast #6 already!!
Old 09-03-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

back at home, the lonely bedroom

[lying on her sofa at home, waiting...]

texting ...

#03 : hey wakey wakey. don't forget to eat your dinner ok?

her : hehe it's ok. i'm still full...

#03 : full from? you had a heavy lunch? or something else? hehe

her ~ hmmmm.. should I tell him the truth?

her : haha. yup... very tasty barley... home made by you...

#03 : gosh.... you are the perfect woman....... anyway... i know I'm not good at all ok..

her : haha you are crazy.... i'm just a simple woman... what do you mean though?

#03 : my skills in bed. i know i'm lacking. thanks for not ignoring me.... you know even thought I was disappointing...

her : aiyo... how do you tell that I was disappointed?? maybe I was just tired?

#03 : haha... I've heard you orgasm before..... could tell the difference from just now....

she tried to recall... she was tired... but still turned on from this chat with him...

her : aiyo.... i can't possibly scream your name that loudly right.. what if your wife hears!!! haha

#03 : you are just nice la... Really thank you ok. I'm truly luck to meet you...

her : skills don't matter to me ok. it's about the feeling also. I'm only attracted to kind and nice gentleman like you... and you look cute!

#03 : wow. thanks.... nicest thing I've ever heard a woman said to me my whole life!

her : really luh... your face.. super cute! felt that the first time I saw you move in! haha

#03 : first time you saw me ah.... i remember that too.. yes.. you were singlet and shorts... hair a bit messy, but I was stunned. natural beauty...that woman saw me staring at you.. i was literally banned from talking to you on the spot....

her : aiyo you are... i must have just woken up that kind.. always have to go get breakfast in a hurry... argh..

#03 : oh yeah. he's kinda an ass.. should be HIM buying the breakfast for you!

her : aiyo... thank you ok. such a gentleman.. must give you a reward! what time do you get off work tmr morning?

#03 : I'm sorry I can't... have to send my children for something...

her : oh ok sure.

#03 : you know I used to time myself going back home? like to match the time that man leaves for work? don't think of me as a creep alright?

her : huh. why? sure. I won't.. I know you are a respectful and nice guy...

#03 : I've seen you at the gate in your nightie a few times... gosh..... that always gets me in high risk of trouble at home ! haha..

her : huh why?

#03 : I have to rush straight to shower to get rid of the erection! and it doesn't help when my children rushes over for a hug or for me to play with them....

her : oh.... gosh... so embarrassing! i am such an irresponsible neighbour! haha... and for the noise pollution too...

#03 : no... you were very responsible, actually the noise from those guys didn't affect us at all... i just used that as an excuse to come over... hope you don't mind... you know.. to have a chance of seeing you in a nightie.... gosh... i love the blue one....

her : blue ? seriously?

her ~ thought guys only prefer the red... or the black....

#03 : yes... seriously... love it.. and the purple too...

her ~ wow... he's really observant.... and appreciate what I love most too!

#03 : hi sorry.... did I scare you off? I'm sorry ok for being such a creep..

her : [photo sent]

her : here's your reward for being such a nice guy, for noticing the small details I thought no man ever would. and for being respectful!

#03 : wow... just wow...

#03 : i mean... wow.... gosh.... they are beautiful!!!

#03 : wow... you are really such an amazingly nice woman! gosh. if only i married you instead.. happiest man on earth!

her : haha cos you get easier PR?

#03 : haha.. no la.. cos you are the most fantastic wife ever! gosh... shit.. you just gave me a hard on at work!! first time ever!

her : hehe.. really ? show me?

#03 : wait ah...

she was expecting to see a bulge in his pants...

moments later..

#03 : [photo sent]

#03 : sorry it's not big...

her : wow... i like!!! yum yum...

it was very bushy.. not that long. at most 8 cm long and 3 cm thick.

#03 : haha you ah.. really know how to make a man feel better about himself...

her : i mean it ok.. i really enjoy the feeling with you..

#03 : the two disappointments with me you mean? haha. so how is it different from with that guy?

her : which one?

her ~ oh shit!!! i sent that too fast!

#03 : oh.. i mean.. the older guy.. the one who made you very loud.. I've seen him before. do you mind if I ask, how did you and him start?

her : oh.. i guess... he's always been nice to me, us i mean.. but the husband has never been nice to him actually.. argh... i drove him back once, he was drunk.. was in the midst of a divorce... then.. erm... he kind of ask me for a little bit of help.. i obliged out of pity and sympathy for him... but it just kept escalating and I couldn't stop it...

#03 : did he rape you?

her : oh. no. i would't call it that. I guess.. i was also vulnerable? it was a very long dry spell for me too. so when #01 lost control, i couldn't find the willpower to stop him either.. so it's not rape la.

#03 : oh. he was that good ah?

her : erm.. i guess... not really.. it's the long dry spell for me too.. another factor.. late as well. tired... and very familiar with him...

#03 : oh.. i understand. it's really not your fault. it's just tough to be in marriages. so many people assume how easy it's supposed to be... can I ask you something else?

her : yes sure..

#03 : so did #01 become that good after many more times with you?

her : erm.... practice makes perfect i guess... why you ask ah?

#03 : haha. thanks for giving me hope...

her : oh... who you intend to practice it with?

#03 : you la! of course! no one else... but you must be willing also la... hehe... gosh i can't stop looking at that picture... your body is so perfect! were you wearing this already... or?

her : haha. it's just a normal pic la. nope. i put it on for you.. reward! for being the perfect gentleman!

#03 : not perfect enough yet. i will work harder to improve ok! make sure you enjoy it so much like I do...

her : i'm already enjoying it a lot with you already ok..

her ~ HEY WAIT! WAIT!!

her ~ OH NO!! I REPLIED TOO QUICKLY!! [a new message had popped in] I REPLIED TO THE WRONG PERSON!
Old 10-03-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
LouisToh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: back at home, the lonely bedroom

Thanks bro jonnyboi888 for your ups
Old 10-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

#05's dilemma

[messages]

#05 : wah... which bf you replying sia?

her ~ shit ... shit..... 'I'm already enjoying a lot with you already ok...' how do I recover from this.... can this be a real reply to his 'convenient for me to come up' ??? .... how how....

her : i mean. you still want ah?

#05 : haha. it's ok la. I'm not the easily jealous type... so you free now?

her : huh. i thought you are playing soccer with your friends?

#05 : boring leh. went and played awhile.. cannot concentrate. kept thinking of you. I downstairs already... convenient for me to come up?

her : oh ok... wait ah I go unlock the door, just come in... _____ floor ____ come out of lift go to the unit with the ______ shoe rack...

#05 : ok sure. going to the lift now.. you need time to continue to talk to your other bf?

her : huh... no la... siao...

she had just texted #03 that she was going to bed... she was surprised that he did not ask for another photo...

#05 : btw, i'm a bit sweaty leh. got sweat a bit. smelly. can shower?

her : huh. but if you go home, like not sweaty... your wife won't suspect?

#05 : ah. then how?

her : ok ah.. i like sweaty hehe...

#05 : wah you ah... love you! ok coming liao...

her : i'm in the bedroom...

moments later...

#05 : hello hello! anyone home?

her : i'm here... [ from the bedroom]

#05 appeared, in his fav team's jersey... he was holding something in his hand..

#05 : wah so dark ah, can I switch on the lights?

her : sure.

#05 : wah.. why you so sexy...

her : no la... soft and nice to sleep in...

#05 : oh ok... hmmmm.... can you change into this?

he handed her a brand new jersey... it was another team... not his fav..

her : huh? why?

#05 : my team lose badly last night... haha... to this rival team... how can? I think I will perform better also hehe.. F you harder.. haha

her ~ wow... what's that feeling....

her : wah... you still can ah? already shoot 4 times today!

#05 : can la.... see... hard and long leh... wah sibei warm leh. can on aircon?

her : cannot. you must sweat right? so you go home all sweaty...

#05 : wah sweaty and steamy sex ah? woooo nice... thank you.... you are so nice.... wah.... how.. can I start liao... want to abuse that jersey a lot...

her : haha.. but you keep your shorts and briefs on? absorb the sweat also?

#05 : ok good idea. i too horny cannot think..

he lifted his shorts and briefs, one side over and pulled his longer penis out walked to her. she was already seated at the corner of the bed waiting..

#05 : oh.... oh.. ok.. start with... mmmm.. ok ok... nice... nice... sorry not used to ... mmmm.. this.... usually... just do only... long ..mmmm ago... mmmm....... ok ok... good liao... come.. i want bia.. haha...

her : slurps... ok.. which position?

#05 : the one this afternoon..

her : aiyo which one??

#05 : oh yeah hor.. we did a few... the one... you moaned the loudest haha...

her : ahhh so malu...

#05 : it's ok... i loved it...

her : huh.. you want me to moan uncle ah...

#05 : actually... can moan .. uncle b__?

her : you make me l... mmmmm!! mmmmmm

#05 : you already so wet....

her : why.... MMM!!! MMMM!! so fast no.. MMM!! so fast NOW MMMM! MMM! MM! MM! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B! UNCLE B!

#05 : ahh.. wait wait... oOHHH..... ohhhhhh.....

her : huh... what you doing.. oh... so fast...... need me to suck?

#05 : no need...

he was enjoying himself... his fetish...

he was ejaculating his half load of semen all over the rival team's jersey!
Old 12-03-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

#05 - the chat

[lying on the not innocent not boring housewife's king sized bed]

#05 : how ah... need help to change the bedsheet?

her : huh why?

#05 : we sweat so much leh. how you sleep..

her : good ah.. got your smell.. like you with me.. hehe...

#05 : wah you ah... really best la....

her : you should go back soon. late le..

#05 : it's ok. she sleep liao usually we stay and chat after soccer...

her : you want one more round it it? feels quite hard leh...

#05 : I want.. but better not la. later dead man on your bed. old liao... can't believe i shoot so many times today also. tomorrow don't even know whether it can stand.

her : yeah lo. i was shocked also.

#05 : so we how ah?

her : huh. what do you mean..

#05 : like... do you still need your other bf.. or just me only...

her : oh.... why you ask? but anyway, he might be getting back together with his wife. soo....

#05 : wah so only me left is it... you sure? sure got many guys wanna target you...

her : haha maybe...

#05 : but I ok one la.. not like you are my wife also... but the condom must use la. be careful ok...

her : aiyo you think I anyhow do with any strangers meh??? but if you want to wear i'm ok!

her ~ actually... shit....... he might be right.... last night!!!

#05 : no la.. just reminding only... if can... you no have other bf better la haha... I can consider leaving...

her : hey.. hey hey... no ... you have kids ok!

#05 : but they all sec school already, know i'm happy also. they are caring children la. they will understand...

her : hey sorry.. that's too crazy... don't rush into any decisions ok...

#05 : ok ok... just a thought... no la... can show you off as my gf to some of the guys also nice ma...

her : wah who? your soccer buddies...

#05 : oh them ah.. not them la.. those are nice guys..... it's this other group. business group... they always .... like... you know... say I no balls don't dare express my manhood... but they don't understand, i just no feel with those ktv girls...... you mind follow me to ktv with them?

#05 : what kind of ktv?

she had recently learnt about the other kind from #01... and her the soon to be former husband behaves when he frequents there...

her : aiyo aiyo... ignore them la... i don't mind joining you for soccer.. i can kick a bit hehe.

#05 : wah that group ah. cannot tell them you are my gf la... but they will suspect

her : then let them suspect lo... i will wear what you want me to wear ... make them jealous if you want....

#05 : wah.. good idea leh ... i like... like trophy gf... you say one ah.. wah you really know me leh...

her : maybe... before the match... you can shoot on the jersey again.. since you like the feeling... i will wear it and join the game lo....

#05 : WAH I REALLY LOVE YOU MAN!

her : huh! Still ca.... mmmmm.. mmmmm.. mmmmm..mmmm..

Old 13-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

the routine now

[the not innocent not boring housewife's house]

she quickly shut the door as #03 walks out and heads straight for the stairs.. after some discussion,
this became his quick exit/entrance 'protocol';

1) always use the stairs
2) never ever stop for a kiss or hug
3) never knock, always text before coming over so that the door is left unlocked.

Of course, it also helps that #03 is a paranoid introvert who always insists that the main door is shut, even if #03 is doing his 'push ups' workout at the common area at the lift lobby...

her ~ hmmm.. he won't sian meh... so routine now.... but at least he's getting better... so much better!

she went to brush her teeth...

it was now like a normal routine, #03 will sneak over before going to work, depending on his shift.... she will give him a nice blowjob and he's challenge is to go as long as possible without ejaculation. the ejaculation will come when he returns from work... this was her plan to keep him interested, as she was afraid that #03 will turn out to be like #01.. overfucked and over pleased...

it's been almost a month since that staycation where she finally had her #03 #04 and #05... but somehow, #03 has been trying to look for her every single day... as much as he possibly could, as long as his work and family commitments permits, he'd be over with her...

her as she brushed her teeth ~ hmmm... he's nice la.. so cute looking... but really .... haha nice feeling maybe... he wants daily! is he making up for lost time? wish his penis is as long as nice uncle's though.... but why he wants daily...even when I wear such boring clothes.. he still wants!

she looked at herself in the mirror, she looked dull as fuck, plain t-shirt and shorts, hair messy... she has not been able to get #03 to trim his pubic bush, for some reason, he's afraid that it will be a sign to his wife to be more alert and suspicious... that's the one thing that she finds a little turn off with #03 ... otherwise, everything else is good... his love making stamina is so much better now, on a good and well rested day, #03 can last as long as 10 minutes in one position, compared to the 2-3 minutes in the past when they first started to fuck. they tend to stick to full missionary as his shorter penis is hard to truly enjoy doggy style for both parties.... the love making was gentle and tender.. she tries to moan his name loudly .... even though she was not feeling any close to an orgasm... 'jheng... jheng......' she could sense that this drove him mad.... make him fuck her with more ferocity, but it causes him to cum a lot faster.... she enjoys his company... the company of different guys... it made her feel a lot better about her life... that loneliness she felt with the house, and the dread she gets from social media doesn't not affect her that much anymore... #03 felt like part time husband... with #05 like a part time, or rather 3/4 time lover..

she checked her phone, no messages from #05 yet.... she turned on the tv and decided to order breakfast.

message came in... a routine message...

#02 : good morning.. you need breakfast or massage?

as per their mutual agreement, #02 is allowed to check in on her if she's free once per day. their relationship is strictly a fuckbuddy system, she will fulfil his needs as much as she can but as much as she deems fit as well.. #02 is still nice and sweet to her. she will try to at least meet him 2-3 times per week. he gets emotional still on rare occasions.... like not wanting her to leave... or when she flirts with other men or zaogeng on purpose to other men... but that rage she felt from him, the near anal rape, that seems to be permanently gone.....

her : can.. let's go eat at ________ and then foot massage!

#02 : oh ok. can, I come pick you?

her : you ah. told you I will drive from now on......

she was careful nowadays, making sure that #03 is not aware of #02 and #05... she's not sure how he'd react either, he has never asked about other guys, and when she allows #05 to sneak over, it's when #03 is at work..

#02 has also agreed to be permanently banned from coming to her place, she used some private investigator excuse which he was more than ready to comply and worry for her...

her ~ what should I wear?... ok this..... not too long... just nice...... a bit see through...... and this inside........ bright pink... surely makes him jealous like mad....
Old 13-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

the foot massage

[at a rather popular spa]

her : is ah xiong working today?

#02's face was rather upset, but he knew he had to be calm and accepting, he understood that this will help him cope with his future relationship if he ever finds a wife, but he wasn't getting any younger, nor was he expanding his social circle or changing certain habits of his to be more likeable either..

xiong : hey hi... wait ah...

the not boring and not innocent housewife and #02 took their seats at the comfy big chairs, she made sure she sat on his right, so she could let him peek into the buttons of the top part of her dress... it was dark, but he could see.. and he'd been horny the moment he saw her walk to his car at his block...

her : let me check...

he removed his small pouch from his crotch, she could see the bulge...

her : good boy....

with that, she unbuttoned one more, much to his dismay.. she didn't expose her boobs or anything, but it was just........

the hot water came to soak their feet. xiong made some small talk with her while #02 continued to play on his phone to keep himself distracted...
xiong get another towel for her to cover her knee cap area, as she was in a shorter dress.. she said thanks, but as usual, she's not going to use it much.....

as usual...

she pretends to fall asleep...
she pretends to feel cold, pull the towel higher...
#02 pretends not to be aware...
she pretends to relax more.... and spreads her legs wider...
xiong tries his best and pretends that he doesn't want to look....

[#02's house...]

#02 : you purposely one lo...

her : not like he bothers...

#02 : he was still staring at you when we left ok...

her : so how? you want to punish mmmm....

#02 : suck for me you slut...... yeahhh... yeahhh... lick for me leh... oh good girl... good girl.... i am going to fuck you so hard you naughty girl...

he pushed her, not too gently away, and pulled his 10 cm penis out of her mouth, then carried her up, walked her into his bedroom and threw her on the bed... he pulled her thong down her legs while she acted innocent and unwilling....

#02 : suck for me again!

he jammed his penis into her mouth...

her ~ mmmm... clean soap smell... he's changed so much... trimmed bush... washes his penis head after I've finally stretched his foreskin back...... non of that disgusting fishy smell anymore...

#02 : ok...

he pushed her down again and spread her legs....

her : uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh... uh...

#02 : wah you so wet already ..... horny right... miss me right??

her : uh... uh... uh...uh... uh... uh... noo... please don't.... uh... uh... uh...uh... uh... uh...uh... uh... uh...uh... uh... uh... uh! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! UH! HUHHH.. huhhh.. oh ok.......

PIAK! UH!!!...... PIAK! UH!!!...... PIAK! UH!!!...... PIAK! UH!!!......PIAK! UH!!!...... PIAK! UH!!!...... PIAK! UH!!!...... PIAK! UH!!!...PIAK! UH!!!...PIAK! UH!!!...PIAK! UH!!!... PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
[he reaches forward and pulls her hair backwards... then ... pulls both arms backwards, lifting her body off the mattress..

PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...
PIAK! UH!!!...

her ~ gosh... i like this..... he's so good now... in this mode.... i like this... gosh... hey ... wait... wait.... shit... shit..... oh no... shit.. .why... why???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1