The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-03-2021, 02:03 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1306 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of
Re: -

Quote:
Originally Posted by StMeant View Post
Just now I saw someone posted in another thread he said before he married his current wife, he said he fucked his wife LIKE RABBITS, meaning they fucked extremely frequently.

Hence doing a survey here.

For those of you that are married, in that preceding few months before you married your wife, how many times on average each week did you had sex with your current wife??
In my 30s, married for 10yrs, 1 or 2 every quarterly. Dont ask me why.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

great update TS....
Old 06-03-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7499 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Really steam and great great effort by TS for the update.
Old 07-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like the next target is the youngest

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 07-03-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Adams family of the sexual kind.
Nice 👍🏼 and please continue TS 🙏🏼
Old 07-03-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chuannoshare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read the entire thread within a day. Great story and i hope things are going well for you and Ann.

Looking forward to the next post too.
Old 07-03-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

I went back to the room and sat in the darkness for awhile not really sure what I should do. I needed to see a doctor to take the MC so I wondered if I could ask Ann if she would let me borrow her car.

I thought about what happened that night with Alicia. Somehow she found some comfort in me despite not liking me. I wondered if it would be a frequent thing, especially if I was going to be staying over at Ann's for the long term.

And what about Amanda? She was flirting openly and Ann seemed to be ok with it. Why in the world would Ann allow it? She mentioned on more than one occasion that she would cut off my cock if I fucked her daughters.

And Alan, that was another weird situation. No doubt in the army we are very used to seeing each other dicks. Whether in the showers or in bunk. But what Ann said about him not having a girlfriend made me wonder if he was really attracted to the same sex.

A short while later, there was a knock on the door. I didn't manage to reply before it opened and Alicia came in. She was already dressed to go to school.

Alicia: Uncle Mark, can you drive me to school? Alan's lessons are in the afternoon.

Me: Can you not call me uncle??

Alicia: Then what?

Me: Just Mark.

Alicia: Fine. Mark.

Me: Thanks.

She came in and sat on the bed. I still was only dressed in my boxers.

Alicia: Are you going to change?

Me: I think I want to shower.

Alicia: What are you waiting for?

Me: Er.

Alicia: Need me to help you? Or Amanda? Or Mom?

Me: No no.

I got up and took the towel hanging on the chair.

Alicia: You can use the common bathroom.

Me: Ok.

Alicia: Can we leave in 15 minutes?

Me: it's only six am. What time does your class start?

Alicia: 9. But I like to go early and have breakfast. Don't like to rush.

I headed to the common bathroom on the second floor as Alicia went to the living room.

Entering the bathroom, I spotted the laundry basket at the side. I don't know what overcame me but I opened it and found Alicia's shorts. True enough, they were stained on the inside as well. She really was wet throughout the night. I didn't recall her rubbing much on me except for a couple of times. But this meant somehow she was turned on as well. I tried to put it out of my mind and went to shower. I hope Alan wouldn't mind me using his shower gel. I made a mental note to bring my own toiletries. Probably had to go shopping later.

After the shower, I texted Ann to tell her that Alicia asked me to drive her to school, and I would be taking the car. She didn't reply. Probably still sleeping. Alicia was still on the sofa waiting impatiently for me.

Alicia: Are you done? Can we go?

Me: Er. I haven't brushed my teeth yet. Didn't bring my toiletries.

Alicia: Nobody's going to kiss you. Let's just go.

We got into the convertible and I drove out carefully.

Traffic at that time was strangely heavy. Probably everyone was going to school.

The drive was mostly silent, Alicia was reading something on her phone, while I was trying not wreck her mom's car.

As we exited the highway, she turned to me.

Alicia: You know where the cheese prata shop is?

Me: I think so.

Alicia: Let's go there for breakfast.

Me: With me?

Alicia: Why not?

Alicia: I don't like you doesn't mean I don't have to eat.

Me: Sure.

We headed to the cheese prata shop and had breakfast.

It was simple. She had an egg cheese prata with tea. I wasn't really hungry so I had a black coffee. Breakfast was in silence again.

After that I drove into the campus to drop her off.

Alicia: Thanks for driving me.

Me: No problem.

Unexpectedly, she leaned towards me after she unbuckled her seatbelt and gave me a hug. I awkwardly hugged her back.

She took out her phone.

Alicia: Give me your number.

Me: Why?

Alicia: In case I need you to pick me.

She typed it in.

Alicia: Will miss call you later.

Me: I have your number.

Alicia: You do?

Me: It's your mom's old number right?

Alicia: Yeah.

She leaned forward again. I thought she was going for another hug.

To my surprise, she held my face and kissed me. On the lips.

Me: What the.

Alicia: Please buy a toothbrush. You stink.

She got out of the car and walked towards the building leaving me there wondering what had just happened.

Since I had the car, I drove back to my house to pack some toiletries and see a doctor. It was still pretty early and the doctors were not open yet so I just hung around at my usual coffeeshop having another coffee.

Around 830am the first clinic opened and I quickly went in to see the doctor. I gave the standard excuse of diarrhoea and vomiting and no surprise I was given 3 days MC.

I texted my PC a picture of the MC to let him know. His reply was just to tell me to remember to submit to S1 branch when I was back. I guess he didn't really bother anymore as I was leaving anyway.

I text Ann next to the her I had seen a doctor and was on the way back, and if she wanted any breakfast. Her reply was an address. She asked me to meet her there. It was at a car mart. I guess she went to check on her company. I replied ok that I would meet her there.

It was a half hour drive from where I was and I found the correct address. I parked the BMW by the side and went into the office.

Ann: Hi Mark.

She turned to a middle aged man.

Ann: Ben, this is Mark, he's leaving the army soon and thinking of becoming a Grab Driver. Maybe you can help him out with a leasing contract? Ben's my leasing manager.

Ben shook my hand.

Ben: Sure. You going to be full-time driver?

Me: Errr… actually I haven't signed up yet. I only leave the army next month.

Ben: That's fine. We can hold the car for you. Ann has told us to waive the deposit and you can start paying the monthly fee when you take the car.

Me: Oh.

Ben: You going for normal Grab or Grab Premium?

Me: Err… Normal grab?

Ben: Why don't you try for Premium? I heard can earn more.

Me: The rental will be more expensive too.

Ben: Oh don't worry, we're very reasonable. How about our BMW 318? We can do…

He took out a calculator and started punching the numbers.

Ben: $450 a week, minimum 6 months.

I did the sums.

Me: So that's $1800 a month. What's included?

Ben: All in. Insurance, road tax, maintenance. Petrol we have fleet card. Cheaper.

I looked at Ann. She didn't say anything.

Me: Sounds good. But let me think about it.

Ben: If you want normal Grab, then Mazda 3 or Toyota Altis. Best deal I can give you….

He punched the numbers again.

Ben: $300 a week. Same benefits.

Me: Thanks I'll think about it.

Ann: Ok thanks Ben. We'll be going now.

I thanked him and followed her out of the office.

Me: Hey… you know I haven't signed up yet right.

Ann: Yup. Just helping you get started. And don't worry about the rental fees. It's just a formality to sign a contract. I'll pay for it.

Me: What? No. If I'm going to rent, I'll pay for it.

Ann: Come on. I can afford it.

Me: I'm not your toyboy you know.

Ann: I know. I'm just helping you. I know it's tough leaving the army.

Me: Right.

Ann: Anyway I'm starving. Let's go for breakfast.

We got into the car and drove off. I wondered where she was going to bring me.
Old 07-03-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Mark, your life is starting to get really messy and interesting!
Old 08-03-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!

Read this thread from start to end in 1 sitting! Daym, wish my life was half as interesting as this
U da man, Mark!
Old 08-03-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1013 / Power: 14
belvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud ofbelvedere has much to be proud of

Nice update!
Old 08-03-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
JamesBorne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, shall wait here for more juicy updates
Old 09-03-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Dysfunctional and convoluted Adams 👪 family
Old 09-03-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Ann drove me to Simpang Bedok. A supper place I rarely went to by virtue of my home and work locations not being in the east.

Being a supper place, I wondered what was actually open at that time. Furthermore, I didn't feel like having any prata, considering I had the opportunity to have some earlier in the morning but didn't.

We went to the mee pok place. It was $5 a bowl. I was wondering why the majority of places she ate at wasn't as cheap as what I was used to. Or perhaps I was in the army too long and this was the normal price for coffeeshops.

We ordered, got our food and ate. I was having my third coffee of the day. I was sure I was going to be having palpitations soon.

Ann: So, Alicia asked you to send her to school. That's surprising.

Me: Why?

Ann: Usually if Alan isn't free, she'll just take a grab.

Me: Wouldn't Amanda be able to drive her as well?

Ann: They all have different schedules. But Alan is usually quite accommodating. He'll just go to school and hang around.

Me: What about you?

Ann: Me? She'll never ask me. We hardly talk anymore.

Me: It was the same when I drove her. She was just on her phone the whole time.

Ann: And what were you going to talk to her about?

Me: I don't know. Maybe small talk. Or something. It was a long drive. I was struggling to stay awake.

Ann: Haha. How are you going to be a Grab driver like this?

Me: I don't know. I really didn't think about this.

Ann: Isn't there anything else you can do?

Me: I don't know. I didn't further my studies in the army. Never felt the need to.

Ann: Do you want to study now?

Me: I don't have the money or the brains.

Ann: You know I can sponsor you right?

Me: Not again.

Ann: You'll just have to sign a bond with me.

Ann: Yeah. You'll work under me for a couple of years. I'll make you work hard.

Me: For real. Like a real job?

Ann: Of course not. You know what I mean.

Ann: How many days MC are you on?

Me: 3.

Ann: You wanna do a staycation?

Me: Erm. Why so sudden?

Ann: Why not?

Me: You're regretting your decision to bring me to your house?

Ann: No.

Me: You don't want your kids to hear us?

Ann: They already did.

Me: So…

Ann: Ok fine..I'm jealous.

Me: Of what?

Ann: Of the attention you're getting.

Me: From Amanda?

Ann: Yeah.

Me: You know it's just that right? Attention.

Ann: I'm pretty sure one day I'm going to find her naked in bed with you.

Me: And?

Ann: And you won't stop.

Me: Me? Or her?

Ann: Both of you.

Me: What makes you think so?

Ann: Once she realizes that you're not a one night stand.

Me: I don't get it.

Ann: You could have been my one night stand. But you're still here.

Me: Huh?

Ann: It's not just the sex with you. It's everything else.

Me: Like?

Ann: The conversations. The connection? The fact that you don't just fuck and leave.

Me: And?

Ann: Based on our talks, Amanda hasn't really been with a guy like you.

Me: So? She's young. She'll meet someone eventually I guess.

Ann: And there's one living in her house.

Me: I stayed there one night. That's it.

Ann: What makes you so sure that if she's naked in front of you nothing will happen?

Me: I don't know. That hasn't happened. And I don't think it will happen.

Just as I said that my thoughts went back to the previous night when I was in bed with Alicia. Any normal hot-blooded guy would definitely have not passed up the chance to get a piece of that. And yet somehow I didn't do anything I might regret.

Ann: We'll see.

Me: Don't worry so much.

Ann: I just don't want you to leave me suddenly.

Me: Er.

Ann: You know. Like taking revenge for what I did to you.

Me: I don't think I'm that type of person.

Ann: Only time will tell.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Mark life is getting more sexciting, cheers!
Old 09-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'm more interested to know wat mark future will be in that family quite interesting...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1