The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

Old Yesterday, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 6
Carla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
After reading, the only thing I hope is this is a fictional story.
I wish it was a fiction too or even a nightmare. Believe or not is up to U. I don’t need to see such a sarcastic comment from U. If I were U, I’ll keep the comment to myself. And thanks for Ur sarcasm, this show how civilized U are.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 6
Carla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of lightCarla97 is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks. Iím good now. Now Iím living happily and lead a normal life.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 02:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 17
twinresist2 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwinresist2 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwinresist2 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertwinresist2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Thanks. Iím good now. Now Iím living happily and lead a normal life.
Thats the most important.. live well and be happy
Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 2
SwordArt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSwordArt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
I wish it was a fiction too or even a nightmare. Believe or not is up to U. I donít need to see such a sarcastic comment from U. If I were U, Iíll keep the comment to myself. And thanks for Ur sarcasm, this show how civilized U are.
Pardon me if I have phrased it wrongly or used word that make you think otherwise. But I wasn't trying to be sarcastic nor was I trying to be funny. Believe it or not, I do believe every bits of the story and Iím well aware of how much courage or pain for you to try to recall the details while writing down the story.

What I meant is that I have girlfriend, sister, and female friends. I do not wish what have happened to you to happen to them or anyone in the past or future. Therefore I wish that the story you shared is just fictional story that you came out behind the screen and not what really has happened to you.

On the other note, since you are writing your story out to people, I hope that you have faced it and have well moved on from it. I wish you have found or will find a guy that truly loves you, as I see you are one that will put your partner in the first place, and you deserve a guy that does the same to you. If he canít accept the worst of you, he doesnít deserve the best of you.

Peace
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 9
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hope all are fine for u
Old Today, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
Bonapartist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsingh85 View Post
I hope all are fine for u
Same thoughts here as well
Old Today, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yingzhou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great share sis, support!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1