The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb121201 View Post
FR for Aini - https://sglonelyguy-1.com/aini-massage/)

RTM: maybe if she reduce her price, she's a time watcher and kinda too commercial (back to back booking. i feel too rush, in and out like 55mins.)

YMMV
U book for 1 hr? Den 55mins ok mah.
Old 08-03-2021, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 5
Rio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of lightRio2020 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

FR for Aini - https://sglonelyguy-1.com/aini-massage/
Room: 9/10 (clean,modern,have mirror)
Face: 6/10 (not my type,maybe 28,29)
Body: 8.5/10 (cury,slight S Shaped)
Boobs: B (good feel)
Massage: 9.5/10 (to be frank,i like her massage most,have strength but will always check on u, back stepping also not bad)
Service: 7/10 (abit fake calling you baobei and all;some bro mentioned as well,fake love making not too bad,the ice cube thingy is quite nice and ending with a head massage)
Sensual: 7/10(good teasing)
GFE: 6.5/10
RTM: Maybe;think shes overvalued @120 but i like her massage. if i do return,only for massage.

FR for miu miu(not listed anymore)
Room: 8/10 (clean,spacious)
Face: 6/10 (not my type,maybe 28,29)
Body: 7/10 (small built)
Boobs: B or C (good feel)
Massage: 9.5/10 (to be frank,i like her massage most,have strength but will always check on u)
Service: 7.5/10 (no rush,sexy massage,some licking of ear,slight moaning,head massage not bad)
Sensual: 7/10
GFE: 7/10
RTM: Maybe;think shes overvalued @120 but i like her massage. if i do return,only for massage.

FR forTaozi
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/tao-zi-massage/

Location: 6/10 (not much place to hide if ur early,will stand out if waited too long,saw a few bros standing outside;not a safe place)
Room: 7/10 (small)
Face: 4/10 (late 30s,not same as on pics on web or her wechat)
Body: 6/10 (just normal)
Boobs: C (man made,abit hard)
Massage: 5/10 (some piano massage for 5 mins)
Service: 1/10 (the bro before me was late,she made me wait 20mins. When my turn,rushing me to finish so as to get to the next bro. Never compensate me for my time)
Sensual: 0/10 (rushing)
GFE: 0/10
RTM: 100% not returning.

YMMV
Old 08-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Need a recommdation for 100 dollars one?
Any honest bros can recommend?

Tried fiona before
Ok ok
But she wear home clothes

No feel
Old 08-03-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Ryuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of lightRyuuken is a glorious beacon of light

just want to check. in terms of massage, is LN or OMM better? and sensual who is better among these 2?
Old 08-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 20
eugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond reputeeugenetan80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
just want to check. in terms of massage, is LN or OMM better? and sensual who is better among these 2?
both also go try,what others experience may vary from yours.so jz go try..anyway if its no good its also a 1 time thingy only..good luck

please PM me after you up my points..

give me some time to return favour..thanks all
Old 08-03-2021, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
foxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to beholdfoxriver is a splendid one to behold

After reading mixed reviews from Cheryl still decided to go ahead (PS 1st time trying NURU). MR as follows:

Looks: She looks very MILFish and I kinda dig into it. Sharp features perhaps due to the lighting and body really looks good for her age. Sibei ice queen or dao I feel. She was dressed up as a night gown and when she strip, woah really not bad the body.

Massage: NIL since went for NURU massage. The NURU is kinda play play with her body gliding you up and down for a good 45 mins. She warned me not to tune her nipples and play with her mei mei so I was kinda taken aback. Even though I read online reviews made by bro but you know you wanna test the system. The front body glide from top to bottom really kinda worries me like you almost can raw into her mei mei but she knows what she was doing. Like you see but you cannot play just enjoy the view. Hmmmm... Shot and she proceeded to shower 1st and later by me.

Ambience: Really tidy apartment and also good ambience. Clean towel as well provided by her. Paid and left at 50mins mark.

RTM? Nope. Not really since in and out for 50mins but at least now i kinda experience whats NURU about.
Old 08-03-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
I can only say omm massage is real professional kind. If she continue u may stop thinking of sensual kind. Real solid massage. But please don't skip, because her sensual is crazy wild.
LN not bad massage but not the solid professional level yet.

Another ml with real solid massage is Molly. Those kind that make u think of skipping the sensual to enjoy the massage.
Old 08-03-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Now bros really high expectation
In and out in 50-55 min is a consideration for not returning
Old 08-03-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
maybe he prefer to bump into next cust ma wanna high five with them or shake hand lol or book 1 hour expect to hang ard with her for 2 hours or more then considered as rtm else trash lol a lot of bo liao lang la
Old 08-03-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Eva yesterday:
https://beautycastle.website/eva-mas...-unlimited-hj/

Looks: i would say even prettier than the photo.Maybe just me but looked great. Not sure is 25, but still cute
Body: Very well put together. Not bony, but well defined.
Boobs: Probably 34b or c. Nice, a little saggy, but very good.
Massage: OK- not really that strong but passable.
Service: Took about 15mins to start to caress my inner thighs but then very attentive in every area.
GFE- i enjoyed her touch and body against me and she sounded very happy
Overall i would go back- she's solid.
Old 08-03-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
maybe he prefer to bump into next cust ma wanna high five with them or shake hand lol or book 1 hour expect to hang ard with her for 2 hours or more then considered as rtm else trash lol a lot of bo liao lang la
Lol He wants the next customer to help him open the gate lol
Old 08-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
this2010 is Cool - loads of Potential

which anan is the good one?anyone got link
Old 08-03-2021, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6579 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
I actually did bump into the guy b4 and after.... fact.
Old 08-03-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

heard some ML say windy day soon. Any one heard anything?
Old 08-03-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Managed to get to try OMM.

From the moment I stepped in she asked why I never asked other girls to help register my number (my number in some not all) and offered to helped me to register to the end of the session is just one word 'shiok'.

Her body I got to say is no doubt really hot. Her skin is really smooth.

You bros really no chill sia.
I was curious is it really like you all said those popular girls here at least need 1 day booking in advance, went to kaypo her schedule and saw that you guys sure fast hand fast leg, weekday somemore...

The service she provided me for that $150 is up there, this one MR dont need write too long... I just gonna say I might get addicted to her...

YMMV

Bros any recommendation who is as good as OMM?

Last edited by desudesu; 08-03-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1