The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

bro kimsiew769 can ask how old are you if you dont mind you are really power
Old 08-03-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
not all MILF encounters are bad, 80% of my encounters are good and memorable.. sharing some good encounters today

1) Doreen - 56 MILF, widowed with 2 teen boys - C-suite management in a commercial firm
Met her on tinder, from the beginning we had an understanding that i am not into long term relationship or commitment - although she is looking for a serious relationship. with her, we did things together like a couple - cycling, hiking, dinner etc. Last weekend, we even went to Orto with her boys for prawning and drinks.
We usually meet at her place on days when her boys are out, watch TV have some meals and fuck. She is only normal in bed, very conservative but i always feel good in bed with her - she kind of made me feel at home. One thing about her is when she found out about my panty fetish, she play along (even though she used to wear normal, non-sexy lingerie) and got really nice lingeries when we are in bed or together. we still meet of course regularly. feels more like family with her than anything else

2) Jaslyn - 48 MILF with 3 kids, - works as admin in a constuction company near my work place.. our only out-of-bed meeting place is Newton Hawker Centre.. she enjoy eating there and we will go fuck after eating there. She is a normal typical auntie u see in the streets..nothing to shout about - but she smokes and drink so we kinda click - sex wise, normal - usually end with 1 round nothing more. she has hinted she wants to move on as she wants a more stable relationship

3) Claudia - 54 MILF with 2 adults kids, a business owner and formerly my business partner. sex is really good, as she enjoys different style/variety when it comes to sex, she will let me have her panties on days we can fuck and also wants me to wear her panties when we are out for drinks after sex.
Although she has a bad temper, and has signs of depression (due to business stress) - i gotten used to it and just ignore her when she shows her temper.

4) Alicia - 38 Malaysian MILF 1 daughter, works in a child care centre. She is the only one i met who doesnt want a relationship, and oko with FB arrangment. so we do meet up when either one of us are horny.. very good sex, i look forward to meeting her for sex when i feel horny ... she is chubby but one of the better ones for sex

5) Lilian - 42 local MILF, 2 kids divorced - works as accountant in a shipping company - very horny, sensual and attractive - we will flirt on whatsapp almost daily, she will send me videos/photos of herself in her bra/panties, or naked or when she masturbates... extremely high sex drive but she doesnt like to fuck at her place or mine - so our adventures are mostly in my car, park, staircase and my/her office - i guess she like excitement..
with her , i ever did 4 rounds in a night after we check in for a staycation... best sex ever... she will boil herbal tea, tonic soup and even send honey to me

6) Anna - 53 local MILF - my ex-boss and one of the few who is not divorced ... her husband is also my ex-boss as they are both partners in a company i used to work. The absolute tai-tai, dress extremely well, fashionable, drives a very expensive car (not the Beemers or Benzz) - wears very expensive lingerie - with her i got to know the luxury brands (bags and heels she wears) - sex is always at my place, as she is worried people will spot her or her car haha... so when we meet, she will park her car in a mall or office near my place, and i will pick her up or she will cab from there to my place.
she is particular about sex, no videos, no pic, no ripping of her clothes etc.... she needs to pack everything neatly, take a shower, put on moisturizer and a slip/lingerie/dress before we even start kissing... she has a set of towels, toothbrush, slip, undies and even a few set of work clothings etc at my place
- sex is good, she is horny but always make sure i get my orgasm when i am with her..
mind sharing more details about anna? eg how you hook her? I'm always very fascinated when ppl managed to hook up with their married colleagues or even better married bosses.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Power ....seems every week u manage to hook up with so many MILFs ... read ur pointers but I still fail ...but don’t give up right ??
Old 08-03-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Not easy to manage so many milf. Most of them will be horny and want more sex. The man has to be either young or older but still fit. The days when 3 to 4 round a day, over a period of a week or two is way past, but never failed to bring a grin.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Bro KimSiew is really one smooth beast! Pls share more! Thks!
Old 08-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

With my current MILF FB

45, divorced with 2 young teenage kids. Slim fair tall. Her pussy is damm tight. Even my index finger barely can go in. Like virgin. Because she never had sex for very long time. Ex hubby is a jerk and she damm put off by him. So never had sex for longest time.

And its v true that MILF r v open. They know what they wan and not shy about about it.
Old 08-03-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianguy2006 View Post
mind sharing more details about anna? eg how you hook her? I'm always very fascinated when ppl managed to hook up with their married colleagues or even better married bosses.
To be honest, its not difficult. I got my own suit of experiences
Old 09-03-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Decided to go for a short getaway on cruise to nowhere. Surprise to bump into Mr Tan and his wife Lili. Mr Tan was one of my priviledge corporate clients. Had met her a couple of times during our company corporate events. Lili was your typical milf well maintain and very direct and flirty.

After settling in decided to explore a bit the ship. Went to the upper deck to enjoy the view. Whilst walking saw Mr Tan speaking with a lady and as I approach was not Lili. Mr Tan introduce as her as his staff. She was smiling awkwardly and said she was also on the trip with her friends. Didn't think much of it and just wish Mr Tan a good trip.

Went about my day, kinda uneventful. Went for a quick dinner and went to relax on the upper deck. Choose to sit near the rear of the ship and soon began to doze off. Was awaken by a sweet voice "Can I join you?". It was Mr Tan's wife Lili. I jokingly said sure...but Mr Tan may not like it. She was silent and simply sit herself on the deck chair besides me. She was dress in those plunging neckline blue dress.

We chatted on random things. I and can see that she was a little tipsy and a little frustrated. I decided to push some buttons and said Mr Tan so poor thing even on holiday may still be disturb by his staff. This cause her to rant angrily. I wasn't paying much attention to what she was saying but more on the view of her cleavage. Her breast were jiggling as she spoke and laugh and I had a feeling she was braless. My attention was suddenly disrupted when she suddenly sit up from the deck chair and said...like the view.

Oh gosh she caught me. I jokingly said the views great, but would be even better if can have a closer look with some wine back in the cabin. Lili look at me whilst biting her lower lip and was silent for a moment. She suddenly stood up and pull my arm and said lets go.

We ended up back in my room for 2 rounds of intense sex. Had her in a few positions and finally load my soldiers deep inside her as she said she had ligation after her 2nd child. Met up with Lili twice more before end of the trip and did COF and COB. She was one hungry milf.
Old 09-03-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for yr sharing yr sexy experience bro

next time u r going to meet Mrs tan lili.. pls don't forget to jio me along can, n introduce her to me ... haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 09-03-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Bro spawnic, Nice sharing
This time got pixs of Mr. Tan Lili pussy and Neh Neh

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-03-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Bro spawnic, Nice sharing
This time got pixs of Mr. Tan Lili pussy and Neh Neh
With each encounter always good to snipe a trophy video. When free shall post.
Old 09-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Thanks! Bro

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 09-03-2021, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
song3daobedok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Waiting .... and drooling .... hahahaa
Old 11-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Your service to your privileged corporate client is too notch. Even satisfy his spouse's needs. The There again, he got himself up blame, brought wife to cruises and asked the the staff along.
You can also very daring, COF and COB, the smell smell can rather strong to wash wash off.
Old 12-03-2021, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very good share bro spawnic
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1