The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-03-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Managed to hook up with this quite pretty looking fdw. Anybody had previous experiences with her before. Seems like working here for some time.

Don’t need to ask for contact guys, can go fish yourself.
Old 23-03-2021, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post

Managed to hook up with this quite pretty looking fdw. Anybody had previous experiences with her before. Seems like working here for some time.

Pretty...!!!
Real person looks like the photo?
Old 23-03-2021, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
You guys got really good catch. I used to know two indo fdw one went to Taiwan and another got into relationship so no more play.

They are good in bbbj and cim and do a good job by making sure you release every drop.

Where do you hunt these mostly? I think location plays apart too.
Skout. 3 of my fb is from there. One fell in love with me and got too sticky then I broke it off. Filipinas are quite wild in bed and love giving head imho.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-03-2021, 07:12 PM
Samster

cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
Pretty...!!!
Real person looks like the photo?
90% look alike. Although she don’t dress lidat when we met lah. Was wearing jeans and shirt. Not so glam but can tell it’s her...
Old 23-03-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
90% look alike. Although she don’t dress lidat when we met lah. Was wearing jeans and shirt. Not so glam but can tell it’s her...:
Good Catch Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 23-03-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sexspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys not sure if it’s a noob question
Have u ever check in hotel with a gal wearing tudong?
Does that sound weird or is it common?
Old 23-03-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexspider View Post
i have checked in with a girl with niqab. we walked hand in hand. i’m chinese. good times.
Old 23-03-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Skout. 3 of my fb is from there. One fell in love with me and got too sticky then I broke it off. Filipinas are quite wild in bed and love giving head imho.
I mean location of the search nearby lol. That plays a big part

I used to use skout, badoo, wechat then michat. Now all start to have lots of fake profile.
Old 23-03-2021, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Pic look quite pretty. see liao got the feeling.
Not proud to say that I’ve screwed less pretty maids before....

But yeah, she is one of the better looking ones..
Old 23-03-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
dopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of lightdopeshit is a glorious beacon of light

Up her already? hows your met up with her?

Quote:

Old 23-03-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3206 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I mean location of the search nearby lol. That plays a big part

I used to use skout, badoo, wechat then michat. Now all start to have lots of fake profile.
Nah location doesn’t really matter. If they want to meet then any place will do. SG so small, location will be the least of my concerns. It’s quite obvious to weed out the fakes. Rule of thumb, as long as it’s too good to be true, it probably is. Super chio ones no need go join these sort of app man.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 23-03-2021, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

nothing doing bro....

checked in hotel & chalet several times with gals wearing tudong.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexspider View Post
Old 23-03-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1052 / Power: 12
wolfy73 has much to be proud ofwolfy73 has much to be proud ofwolfy73 has much to be proud ofwolfy73 has much to be proud ofwolfy73 has much to be proud ofwolfy73 has much to be proud ofwolfy73 has much to be proud ofwolfy73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
Anyone tried this one before? Asking $200 and has loads of attitude...says..."take it or leave it"...hahaha

Anyone have her contact?
Can please share?
Old 23-03-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Good catch! Remember to take some of her body hor! But mask her face la just in case!
Old 24-03-2021, 06:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
If u r sg man, good choice to break off, if not they will showing u to all their kampong n friends. All of them will congrats her in facebook, start giving soob stories n asking her for help. She will be boastful she gonna be applying for her PR here. If u fall for them n married them, it would same as if u married a prostitute, no difference. Can't stop thinking n counting how many bangla man shoot their cum into her before u. Maybe in the street meeting your friends, who knows they might have screw her before.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1