The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1786 / Power: 23
et911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant futureet911 has a brilliant future
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazic606 View Post
How about the food court at the first floor of paradiz centre? Seen tons of them gearing up for DC, Sandborg, Jade Classic, Legends, etc....Not a bad place to take dinner and supper...
Been there far too often since I was employed to be bro ET911's chauffeur, he likes to hang around that area which made my life difficult, it's parking nightmare from Elm Street.
That food court is your hunting ground lah bro, other people where got dare venture there??

And must you chak me like that, I drunk ask you help me drive my pok car you say I make you my chauffeur?

Official FBI (Female Body Inspector) agent | DOM in Action, Favourite would be RSYTs.

Old Threads: My Past Encounters - Real ONSs and Flings
Old 16-06-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 23
Bazic606 is one of the Best!Bazic606 is one of the Best!Bazic606 is one of the Best!Bazic606 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
That food court is your hunting ground lah bro, other people where got dare venture there???
My hunting ground??? I think should be haunting ground for me, always meet familiar faces and one of them must be YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by et911 View Post
And must you chak me like that, I drunk ask you help me drive my pok car you say I make you my chauffeur?
Aiyoh, if you deemed GTR R35 is a pok car, then get a lambo lah, bro....
hehehe....kidding only
Old 16-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 20
K9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to beholdK9696 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
=> Bro Warbird,please read your post again - "but picking up KTV gals on luck n is very time consuming"...."it would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u"...VS your "virgin post" in your thread - "Can a old chi ko pek like me young & beautiful outside the KTV ? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES....U will save a bit by picking outside the KTVs !"...So U beginning to sound very confusing or contradicting,my fren !!!
I too agreed that it is ironical le..
may be u want to change the Subject - I like to take PRC gal for a Ride

~~人生最重要的,不是如何走得快,而是怎样放得下,练就平静淡泊的心,乃追求之极致~~
Old 16-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ps.Anyway i'm hopeless in picking up them because i have No Limo with Ahmad liked Bro Warbird !!!...
Bro, if one dont have "ahmad driven limo" but drives a flashy sport car, does it works fine?

Anyway, many thanks for the pickup line you mentioned earlier ... I may be the next predator once I am bore with the PRC lasses in GL.

Cheers,
MaX

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 16-06-2009, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
=
ps.Anyway i'm hopeless in picking up them because i have No Limo with Ahmad liked Bro Warbird !!!...
Hahaha.. taking a dig at Brother Warbird
I am sure you are also great at using your GS300 for fruitful purposes
Old 17-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 21
Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pick Up Case Study 001

Done it once, few years ago. After some cheong session else where, was driving towards CTE but decided to park beside TAM for a puff. It was around 3am (KTV close shop hour) when this tall leggy dongbei chick walked towards my direction.

smeagol : 下班回家啦?
Babe : 对呀
smeagol : 我送你一程?
Babe : 好呀?

huh huh..... 45min later..... hotel81

And I did it with a 12yr old Honda Civic ESI COE car...........
Old 17-06-2009, 12:56 AM
Samster

Smeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmeagol is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Pick Up Case Study 002

Years ago a particular hotel in Orchard Road was teeming with FLs. Had a go with one of them. After I had my fun, took the lift down. Lift stopped at some level and whoo hoo in walk a PRC chick all glammed up.

smeagol : 哇好漂亮!
prc mm : 谢谢夸奖.
smeagol : 去上班吗?
prc mm : 对呀.
smeagol : 留个电话号码号码 行吗?
prc mms : OK

Bonk her 3 days later in her hotel room
Old 17-06-2009, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 18
Big Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud ofBig Semens has much to be proud of
Re: Pick Up Case Study 001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeagol View Post
Done it once, few years ago. After some cheong session else where, was driving towards CTE but decided to park beside TAM for a puff. It was around 3am (KTV close shop hour) when this tall leggy dongbei chick walked towards my direction.

I picked one up at TAM around 11pm++ as he going home becos no table to sit. The next day, we were at Hotel 9x9 = ?
Old 17-06-2009, 01:19 AM
Samster

Pick Up case study 003

this one was a singer

http://sammyboy.rocks/2051623-post597.html
Old 17-06-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2644 / Power: 20
groo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond reputegroo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
...Why would I want to pick up these gals outside KTVs? ...I hv many personal reasons... n u accept reluctantly bcos u r pai seh...8) Or a gal may throw herself at u, especially embarrassing if she is someone whom u hv bonked or worst, ur ex-mistress, whom u now try to avoid...9) Picking up a young n pretty gal outside KTVs is adventurous n a challenge. I feel like 20 again...10) Organising KTV outings is time-consuming n difficult...
#11) Some girls themselves hate going to KTVs and it's my luck that I've managed to hitch up with 2 of them...

Just like you, some girls don't like the loud music, the 2nd hand smoke and all that drinking... So if you are thick-skinned enough, you may just get lucky... 1 of the 2 I picked up happened to get very horny every time she gets a bit tipsy!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Cheers...
Old 17-06-2009, 02:43 AM
Samster

I remember reading somewhere in this forum a bro even pick up a PRC chick outside the immigration office complex.....wah lau...... he really champion.
Old 17-06-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

I like to say good morning n many thanks to all esteemed fellow samsters for ur active participation in the discussion.

Sadly, I didn't up this gal CC yesterday bcos of her augmented boobs! Not a complete lost for she told me some of the trade secrets of these KTV MMs. One revelation is that 100% of PRC MMs who work at KTVs would love to be BAO-ed. Yes, 100% not 99%. Working in KTVs is extremely stressful, both physically n emotionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangkaki View Post
I'm a regular KTV cheongster, I ever pick a KTV gal to hotel when I was smoking outside. So u go KTV or don't go shouldn't have any problem to find gal outside the KTV.

One simple principle, gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face, as long as u got money, very high possible to get what u want there...
Thx bro. Will up u back when I regain power.

You hv summed up the mission of these PRC MMs:
"gal go KTV hunt for money, they sit with money not your face"

Quote:
=> Bro Warbird,please read your post again - "but picking up KTV gals on luck n is very time consuming"...."it would be much more cost effective to just go into a KTV where the gals line up for u"...VS your "virgin post" in your thread - "Can a old chi ko pek like me young & beautiful outside the KTV ? The answer is ABSOLUTELY YES....U will save a bit by picking outside the KTVs !"...So U beginning to sound very confusing or contradicting,my fren !!!
Dear bro andyk,

Sorry for the confusion...

"Can an old chi ko pek..." merely reaffirms the possibility of successfully picking up these gals outside KTVs, while making no mention of the time n effort required for such success. It is indeed time consuming n success is a function of chance n randomness. I therefore concludes that "it would be more cost effective..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazic606 View Post
How about the food court at the first floor of paradiz centre? Seen tons of them gearing up for DC, Sandborg, Jade Classic, Legends, etc....Not a bad place to take dinner and supper...
Been there far too often since I was employed to be bro ET911's chauffeur, he likes to hang around that area which made my life difficult, it's parking nightmare from Elm Street.
Hi bro,

It's actually called Sophia Food Mall on the 1st floor of PC. Apparently, from 3-4 PM n around 3AM many KTV gals take their meals there, mostly by themselves, not in the company of their male clients. What r u waiting for?

Good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:

Quote:
Years ago a particular hotel in Orchard Road was teeming with FLs. Had a go with one of them. After I had my fun, took the lift down. Lift stopped at some level and whoo hoo in walk a PRC chick all glammed up.

smeagol : 哇好漂亮!
prc mm : 谢谢夸奖.
smeagol : 去上班吗?
prc mm : 对呀.
smeagol : 留个电话号码号码 行吗?
prc mms : OK

Bonk her 3 days later in her hotel room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Semens View Post
I picked one up at TAM around 11pm++ as he going home becos no table to sit. The next day, we were at Hotel 9x9 = ?
Quote:
Many thx to bros Smeagol n Big Semens for sharing their success stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by groo View Post
#11) Some girls themselves hate going to KTVs and it's my luck that I've managed to hitch up with 2 of them...

Just like you, some girls don't like the loud music, the 2nd hand smoke and all that drinking... So if you are thick-skinned enough, you may just get lucky... 1 of the 2 I picked up happened to get very horny every time she gets a bit tipsy!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!

Cheers...
Hi bro,

Very thick skin is a prerequisite.

We must quickly signal to them we r potential clients. Clients = money. How? I'll use the opening line of bro Smeagol: 哇好漂亮! Then ask if she works at XX KTV. If the answer is yes, get her name n assigned # n inquire if she will be there on certain date n time. I bet she will voluntarily give u her HP, hahaha.

Cheers!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 17-06-2009, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, if one dont have "ahmad driven limo" but drives a flashy sport car, does it works fine?

Anyway, many thanks for the pickup line you mentioned earlier ... I may be the next predator once I am bore with the PRC lasses in GL.

Cheers,
MaX
=> Hey BRO,once i was having one of my fav - "yummy Prawn Mee" @ GL Lor,24A and then this BRO rode on his small & old motorbike with this sweet PRC babe with nice cleavage shared table with me...And they ate & was having a good time together !!!... And i read that some BROs here even take a cab with his PRC gal fren...So BRO,it's really cool if U are lucky to discover a "non-materialistic" & understanding PRC gal,then sure why not,it can definitely work out very fine !!! Of course U must be able to provide her the basic needs juz liked in any relationship or marriage !

=> BRO,please note "different places where PRC gals hang out,they have different needs & taste...and it'll be same for most of us too...so be prepared for this !!!

Cheers !!!
Andyk

***ps.many thanks for your UpZ for that "highly suspect thread" recently,BRO ( prclove102 ) please post soon so that i can return favours asap !

Last edited by andyk; 17-06-2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: OK
Old 17-06-2009, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

I met this 40 year old (thereabouts) taxi driver with a damn chio PRC (those everyone also head following type) at Jalan Besar hawker centre.... and I spotted 2 deep red love bites on her neck.... damn lucky fella!!!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1