The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2012, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 744 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Good summary.

Just like some clarifications.

1) I assume you meant get a motobike. And what is the going rate for a motobike rental for a day?

2) Going to the farm, will there be a problem with language as I only speak English and not Laos or Thai.

4) Sounds like it maybe dangerous taking a girl back to hotel overnight as scams may exist with girls and cops setting you up for extortion. But I'm guessing its still ok getting one from a farm rather than a FL from a disco or the street.

Also, do the tuk tuk drivers get a commission for bringing you to the farms and you take a girl out--meaning the farm automatically charges you more?

Thanks
1. Roughly 200baht a day. Can probably go lower for longer rentals, but I'm usually there for just under a week. A small sedan (i.e. Civic) costs roughly 55USD a day.

2. Yeah, not speaking even rudimentary Thai might be a slight issue. Was just there with 2 bros, one speaks very basic Thai and the other English only. Guy with basic Thai was fine but the English-only guy's experience was hit and miss.

4. Well, that's life in uncharted territory. You essentially have 2 options: a. Try your luck, be careful, etc. b. Pay more, i.e. Have the girls/pimp/tuk tuk bring you there. Might end up paying more, might not; YMMV.

Regarding paying more for Tuk tuks, in my experience, the price is the same be it:

1. Riding there yourself (Not really advisable, most girls won't sit pillion, so will have to ride back to hotel and have pimp send them resulting in also having to pay him for transport.)

2. Taking a Tuk Tuk there (some won't sit in a Tuk Tuk since it's exposed and people might see them in it.

3. Ordering straight from the pimp and having him send them strait to your hotel.

4. Not going to a farm but picking up FL at clubs, although again, this will come down to negotiation. Not being able to speak the language might influence this, however.

Hope this helps. I'll be there early Sep, maybe I'll see you there.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
1. Roughly 200baht a day. Can probably go lower for longer rentals, but I'm usually there for just under a week. A small sedan (i.e. Civic) costs roughly 55USD a day.

2. Yeah, not speaking even rudimentary Thai might be a slight issue. Was just there with 2 bros, one speaks very basic Thai and the other English only. Guy with basic Thai was fine but the English-only guy's experience was hit and miss.

4. Well, that's life in uncharted territory. You essentially have 2 options: a. Try your luck, be careful, etc. b. Pay more, i.e. Have the girls/pimp/tuk tuk bring you there. Might end up paying more, might not; YMMV.

Regarding paying more for Tuk tuks, in my experience, the price is the same be it:

1. Riding there yourself (Not really advisable, most girls won't sit pillion, so will have to ride back to hotel and have pimp send them resulting in also having to pay him for transport.)

2. Taking a Tuk Tuk there (some won't sit in a Tuk Tuk since it's exposed and people might see them in it.

3. Ordering straight from the pimp and having him send them strait to your hotel.

4. Not going to a farm but picking up FL at clubs, although again, this will come down to negotiation. Not being able to speak the language might influence this, however.

Hope this helps. I'll be there early Sep, maybe I'll see you there.
Noted with thanks. Hope to meet you in Sept.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Ya headed to Vientiane in Sep too?
Old 13-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

I will hop over to Vientiane for 3 nites from Hanoi with another Bro....

The things we do for "fresh" pussy..... hehe

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 13-07-2012, 10:43 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
Ya headed to Vientiane in Sep too?
Will let you know once my travel plan is approve & confirm.
Old 13-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
wow cheong until Lao....come bkk I'll buy you beer Lao
Old 13-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
wow cheong until Lao....come bkk I'll buy you beer Lao
Just planning purposes but not confirm yet.

Coming soon and looking forward to the B'Day party.
Old 13-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just planning purposes but not confirm yet.

Coming soon and looking forward to the B'Day party.
looking forward to the bird day party
Old 14-07-2012, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sounds good.
Old 16-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

We going Laos end of the year u know????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-08-2012, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
AVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAVSPOP is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi seniors,

Any updates on Vientiane? May be heading there soon.
Old 15-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

How soon is soon?...

Am going there on Aug 26 till 30, any bros there during that time?.

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 15-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 23
dinoleep deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For season player, you can visit Khop Chai Deu restaurant & bar after 8pm to surprise yourself.
Google to find whereabout.
Old 16-08-2012, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoleep View Post
For season player, you can visit Khop Chai Deu restaurant & bar after 8pm to surprise yourself.
Google to find whereabout.

Can provide more details as to the surprises??? If not convenient can PM me instead??? Going there in few months time......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-08-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 19
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

There's direct flight from SG to Vientiane now via Lao Airlines..
They using new Airbus.. and flight is mostly empty.. no entertainment onboard though..

Bros gg there pls note official disco/pubs closing time is 12mn due to curfew from the Culture Police..

And Now till Sep/Oct is heavy rain season... i mean really super heavy machiam typhoon style.. and blackouts are common this period..
so its advisable to stay in those better hotels (e.g. Don Chan Palace, Parkview, Mecurie - ex-Novetel)

Dun expect much on gd svc frm the chicks.. though sometimes u mite get a good surprise..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1