The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
doghillqueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Nice story TS. Any more updates?
Old 08-03-2021, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!

Since 2013 and still going strong! Fantastic reading. Support and camping for more.
Old 09-03-2021, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDaveRomeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good stuff TS, please continue..
Old 09-03-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

first sex is initiated by you or your partner?
Old 09-03-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineedmilf View Post
After we showered, Sally once again changed into another set of lingerie. Is a light purple bra with laces and a purple tong. She wear her bathrobe and as it is already coming to 7pm, we decided to order room service. Brought along a couple of red wine and we have our dinner while drinking wine. After dinner, I called the room service to clear the plates and we continue with the wine while watching TV. After drinking about 1.5 bottles, Sally started to lay on my lap and I untie her bath robe and start to touch her boobs. I would said most of Sally’s bra are push-up bra. And this purple set is the same. It create a good push-up and I started to touch and caress her boobs. Sally then turned with her red face and asked me “Why do you like me? This old lady?” I laughed and reply “I like you since secondary school, do you believe?” Sally laughed “ You crazy ah?” I told her “Yes, everytime I go to your house, I cannot resist but to peek at you.” Then she asked me “You always play with bra or panty right?” I sometime find my bra in my cupboard not in the right place!” I kept quiet and continue to play her nipples. Sally then said “I know you have fetish over my lingerie…you always smell my worn panty and bra…I know…” I told Sally “Well if you know, why you still ask”. Sally sit up and untie my bathrobe and pull out my boxer. I am going to punish you! She lay down on my lap and start to lick dick. The way she lick is really sensation. She will slowly and lick abit abit and kiss it. My dick started to get an hardon. And Sally slowly work on my dick! As she work on my dick, I work on her boobs. I slowly and gently play with her nipples and I can feel my balls and dicks is full of Sally’s saliva. My dick is once again hardon. Sally said “Wow…do 2 times already still so hard.” I think Sally is already quite high from her drink. She sit up and pull me down and went on top of me to do a 69. She planted her butt and pussy on my head and I couldn’t resist but to start to lick her pussy. As I lick and suck, Sally started to use move her pussy up and down and while sucking my hardon dick! Her moaning is getting louder. I told Sally to moan as loud as you can! I love it!. Sally suddenly stop and went on top of me and penetrate herself. She plant her finger on my lip and said “Darling, let me move myself. You don’t need to do anything!” She started to ride at her pace and I guess she is trying to find the right spot. I am enjoying it while squeezing her boobs with her bra on. Occasionally, she will come down and French me. After a good 5-7 mins ride, Sally suddenly to moan and ride faster…she said “I can feel it coming” She started to move real faster and she is moaning very very loudly. Honestly I haven’t have the feel to cum…but I am enjoying the sight of her riding and moaning! And she let out a very loud and long moan and I can see she shiver again…I can feel my leg is wet and I know she cum. She stopped and she laughed…I pull her down and French her and tell her “I am hers to play and I will not do anything!” Sally laughed pushed herself up and she started to blow for me again. And she still can tell me is very salty…Hahaha…After a good 5 mins blow, she went on top and ride again. I think she roughly know the spot and started to ride faster again. And she asked me to move as well…” Faster Faster!” And there she goes again…loud and long moan and shiver again. I think we have been doing this for almost 25 mins. And I told Sally again? Sally said “ Cum in me now!” I know she is 100% drunk! She ride faster and I started to have some feeling! I told her “Ride faster darling, I have the feeling again!” Sally oblige and ride and moan! I think she is also tired her momentums is abit off and at the moment when I am about to cum, she kind of stop and I cum alittle I guess. Sally stopped and just lay on me…”Have you cum darling?” I told her “I think so!” I Can sense my dick become softer but I can feel that my load is not 100% out. Sally pull out my dick and touch her pussy. She said “Alittle bit only?” and she laughed. She stand up and say she is very tired and want to sleep. She walked to the toilet and pee and change into her night grown and sleep. All this while I am laying on the sofa and too lazy to move. I wanted to rest and closed my eye and I fall asleep. I woke up at around 1am, and wanted to pee. I went to the toilet and pee and brush my teeth. I saw Sally sleeping soundly in her black translucent night gown. She is not wearing any panty and not covering her blanket. I went over and saw her harden nipple protruding on her night gown. I started to get alittle bit horny. I decided to play with her nipple outside of her nightie. Sally got no reaction. I started to lick her nipple thru her nightie….again no reaction. I slowly pull down her nightie and start to smell and lick her nipple…Sally started to have some reaction as she try to turn. I slowly went to the other side and lick her nipple again. And my hand went south to touch her pussy. As Sally is sleeping side way, I went to lay down next to her butt and start to smell her butt and her asshole. Smell good…I start to open her butt crack and started to smell her asshole and started to lick it slowly. Sally move abit but still no major reaction. I went downward to lick her pussy…her pussy is becoming wet and so is my dick as it get hardon. I just feel the load is not fully released and I know I have to get it settled. I licked Sally pussy and make sure it is really wet and turn Sally to face up. I lift up her legs and started to penetrate her. She started to have feeling and she kind of wake up. She opened her eyes and she looked at me in a daze. I told her “Is my turn to enjoy, you just relax.” Sally didn’t reply but closed her eyes. As I start to bang her, Sally let out some moan but I guess she is in a state of half awake and half drunk. I went down to French her but her tongue got not much reaction. I started to play boobs and squeeze it real hard and play her nipples while I continue to bang her. Occasionally she will open her eyes or moan abit. I went down to give her boobs a few love bites and she didn’t seem to care. I do her missionary for a good 10 mins…and went in side way from behind. This style actually make Sally moan abit more. Do it for another few mins, very tired with this style. Move back to missionary. Went down to French her and lick her neck and ears, but not much reaction from Sally. Occasionally, Sally will have some tongue action but not much. After another good 10 mins, I started to have the feeling. I begin to bang her faster while squeezing her boobs! I am trying to go at a faster speed and Sally started to moan more! I am also moaning as I am trying to cum! Finally, the load came. I stopped and fall myself on top of Sally…too tired to move. I pull out my dick and my sperm is again flowing out from her pussy. Sally just turned side way and continue her sleep. I quickly take some tissue to clean her pussy and I can still see some sperm inside her pussy! Anyway that’s it for the day! I finally can sleep and I lay down beside Sally and hug her and fall asleep soon after!
wearing this kind of lingerie really seducing
Old 10-03-2021, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
vushua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story, please keep going TS
Old 12-03-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

'3' milfs encounter....
8 years passed, only 1 milf Sally mentioned.
Another 16 years for all 3 milfs encounter to be mentioned?? Lol
Old 12-03-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 6
TannerSea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
'3' milfs encounter....
8 years passed, only 1 milf Sally mentioned.
Another 16 years for all 3 milfs encounter to be mentioned?? Lol
Good things are worth waiting for haha
Old 29-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Piichaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS. Please updates haha
Old 29-03-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
getyourtap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous story here. Support!!
Old 29-03-2021, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Superb story! Support!
Old 29-03-2021, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Upzzzz camping for more juicy updates
Old 29-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
honnguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, cannot stop reading and please continue..
Old 31-03-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
HairyPorter1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support and camping for more!
Old 31-03-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
deematter is stuck in moderation for some time to come

mlif is easily to find, i usually meet up the girls in sugarbok, to fulfill each other request. Is ok because they would not reveal much and curious about yourself
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1