The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Can't wait for more...keep it up
Old 16-08-2013, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Nice story. Camping here. Don't mind pass you my 10pts as appreciation! Juzz
Old 17-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1653 / Power: 15
megafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant futuremegafortress has a brilliant future

one of the best stories in this forum. keep it up bro!
Old 17-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
LJH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, Great story but could you paragraph your story?

Thks.
Old 18-08-2013, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Enjoying your MILFs conquest. Looking forward to more, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-08-2013, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: My 3 milfs encounter

Like what my previous post ended, we have sex regularly. Mostly on weekend and we did went oversea a few timea together. There was some wonderful yet exciting and kinky sex.
There was once it was a Sat. As usually I stay over at Sally's place. We were back from a bbq event which my company organise. Sally was wearing a loose black colour t-shirt. You can see her half ball when she bend down. I was enjoying the view of her half ball throughout the night. She was wearing also a black colour bra. I text her a few times during the bbq and telling her how sexy she is, etc. She reply and said dun keep looking or else people will see. My dick was standing the whole night and once we reached home. I cannot take it anymore. I pull Sally to the room and started to french her while taking off her t-shirt. I guess she was in the mood too. we were frenching aggressively and she push me to the bed. She slowly undress her t-shirt and her short. Sally was wearing a matching black transparent material panty. My dick was standing high. I tried to get up but she push me down again. She ask me "you like my panty? I just brought it few days ago." I nodded my head and can't wait to touch her. She push me down and said slowly slowly. She sit on my lap while I am sitting on the bed with her back facing me. I slowly caress her boobs and I told her "Dear, your boobs is making me horny the whole night.!" She started to moan and reply "it is all yours. You can lick it the whole night!" Sally is really horny. Her monaing get louder and louder as I play her nipple and finger her pussy. She push me down to the bed and took off my top and pants. With only my boxer on, she started licking my nipple and caress her hardon dick. I continue to squeeze her boobs and suddenly!
We heard the gate opening sound. Both of us stopped and jumped up! I ask her Who is that? We both panic and she is like I dunno..Sally immediately put on her nightie while I trying to grab my shirt and pants. The sound of the main door opened. I ask her "you didn't latch the door?" She reply "No! You pull me in before I can do it!" I know this is shit! Lucky our room door is closed. Sally opened her wardrobe and push me in. "Stay inside and dun come out." I will go take a look. Next thing I heard the voice " Mummy are you inside?" It was my buddy sister! She was knocking the room door. Sally opened the door and act like.nothing happen. My buddy sister came into the room. I was sweating in the wardrobe and dun dare to make any noise. Sally immediately lead her out of the room and to the kitchen. It was damn exciting yet scary!!! It is really hot!!! And I try adjust myself to sit properly. Still with my boxer on, I took out my hp and on the touchlight function. I am sitting on a pile of clothes and Sally's bra and panties is in front of me. I started to touch and look at her inner wear. My dick was standing again. Her sexy bra is making me horny. I took a satin white panty and started to wrap it at my dick and started pcc while smelling a pink colour bra. Quite kinky & excited!!!!
Suddenly someone opened the room door, my pcc action stopped and hold my breath. I heard footstep and then the sound of toilet door closing. After a few seconds, Sally opened my wardrobe door without warning. Her panty was still wrap around my dick and I am holding on to her bra. She was quite surprised by the view! Her eyes opened big big! She signal me to come out and I am still holding on her bra and panty wrap on my dick. I can hear the water sound in the toilet. She pull me to the living room and whisper to me "What r u doing? Why my panty is around your thing? You do this often?" I dunno how to reply and like lost of words. She reply " you always use my panty to do it urself?" I just nodded my head. she hit me and took her panty back. She reply"no wonder I always find stain on my panty, so is you!? Faster wear your clothes and go before my daughter come out!"
I was lost of words. I told Sally that I am sorry for what I did but I can't resist it as the view and smell of it make me horny. She smiled and said "is ok, at least I know you are turn on by all this." I was surprised by it and I hugged Sally. She tried to push me away and said go quickly before she is out. I am very horny at this point. I told Sally that I just need 5 mins and her daughter will only be out faster in 20 mins. She was surprised how I know her daughter will bathe that.long. I lift Sally nightie and wanted and push sally to the sofa. She pushed me away and said no!!!! Too dangerous already. I begged her foe 5 mins but she keep pushing me away. She told me she also feel like doing it but cannot. Then she started to grab my dick and pcc for me at a super fast speed!!! She told me "I help u release it out, next time then we do it ok?" I know this is the only way out. She pcc for me at the fastest speed while.looking at the toilet door. It somehow remind me of those massage joint where the ger will pcc for you in a very rush way while looking at the door. I grab Sally boobs and started to caress. Sally knew I need some arousement and she start licking my nipple. I was still holding on to her pink bra and I started smelling it and.licking it while caressing her boobs. Within minute, I shoot my load. She used the pink panty to hold my load and rush me to get dress. Within minute I am out of the house, we frenched for 10 seconds at the door before I went out and she told me she will call me later.
I was abit lost yet worries abt Sally. I didn't go home straight but sat in.my car for around 1 hour. Sally called me and she told me what happen. I told her I am still downstair as I miss her alot. She was kind of touched and I ask her can we meet up tml? She said ok but not at her place. I ask her to you remember what she said just now? DO it next time? Can we do it tml? She laughed and reply "Naughty ah u, auntie just now nearly frightened to death and you still so horny. Bu tahan you." I reply her "you also very horny what..can we meet tml to do the thing?" She reply me "where you want to meet?" I told her you will know. She smiled and reply "No hotel 81 ok?"
In my mind, I was thinking hard where to go!?!?!
Old 21-08-2013, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
mambo81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story. Camping here next installment.
Old 21-08-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

ineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samsterineedmilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As mentioned in my earlier post, my buddy was getting marry soon. I was being asked to be my buddy best man.
On the eve of his wedding, I went over to Sally house to stay over as I am involved in my buddy preparation. We were all busy preparing. Sally was helping out also. There was quite a few instances that we rub into each other and touched each other hand. Sally was abit sensitive as she worried my buddy or her sister will find out what is between the 2 of us. She will try to keep a distance from me. But still I will always stick by her and pretend nothing happen. There was an instance that me and her is in the kitchen and I steal a kiss on her. She jumped up and smiled. Whisper and said dun be naughty and get the things done. I then stand behind her and touch her butt
She turn around and push my hand away. Just some naughty touch here and there. I will text her and tell her how much I miss her and kissing her. The day passed by very fast and it was already 11plus pm.
I started to feel hungry and my buddy is still busy preparing. I volunteer to go buy supper. Sally then ask me to help her buy some more drinks as alot of pple will be at her place tml. So I ask Sally whether wanted to follow me to go buy together. My buddy argeed and ask Sally to tag along to see whether anything else need to buy. In my heart, is like ho seh lah. Sally agreed and went into change.
She came out wearing a white colour t-shirt and a jean material short. You can see her bra laces under the light which make me a little horny. As we walked toward the lift lobby, I whisper to her "I missed you so much, although you here but I can't touch u make me terrible." She smiled and reply "you did touch me what." The lift door opened, we walked in. The lift is those old type lift which dun stopped at every level and have no window. Once the lift door closed, I am like a horny man grabbing her boobs and frenching her. She didn't resist but the frenching stop once the lift reached level 1. We walked toward the car and she asked me to bring her to the 24 hrs supermarket 1st. I purposely park my car at the highest level of the multi-storey carpark and tell her like that not easy to kanna summon. After shopping for her stuff, we went back to the car. Only another car was parked the other side. I told Sally I really miss her so much. I went forward and started kissing her. She tried to push me away and said "later pple will see!" I am so horny that I proceed on and press her down. She started to moan while trying to push me away. I went on trying to push my hand into her short. She kept pushing me away and finally she said " dun do it here, go to somewhere not so public: I get her hint and I told her ok. I knew that kallang indoor stadium carpark is usually very quiet at night so I decided to drive there. While driving, we are holding each other hands. She then said "are we goig to hotel or what? I dun wan to go hotel." I told her we dun have time for that. We do it in the car ok?" Sally immediattly reply "No!!!! How to do in the car!" I kept quiet and drive on. I reached the caraprk and found a dark and isolated lot. I off my headlight. And like a sex manic, I started kkising her. She didn't resist but just said we kiss kiss and I help u to pcc can liao ok?" Honestly speaking I never gave sex in the car before I also feel abit insecure. I agreed and she unzip my pant and started rubbing my penis. I pull up her t-shirt and started kissing her cleavage. The nice sweat smell is making me very horny. I pull down her bra cup and started to.lick her nipples. Her moaning get louder and I ask her "dun you feel like doing it?" She reply" not here!" I started to unzip her short and pull it down. My finger began to rub her pussy. Her moaning get louder. My dick is standing high up and I ask Sally "can you use your mouth?" She didn't reply and she moved her head down and started giving me a bbbj. is the 1st time someone bbbj me in the car. Feeling so excited yet kan jiong. She remind me not to shoot in her mouth. Her bbbj is improving. Her suction was good and she was moving faster. I knew she want to get it done and over with fast. I was grabbing and playing her breast with hand while the other grabbing her hand. I tried to take off her panty but it kind of difficult due to her position. I ask her can I smell your panty she just hit me and continue her bbbj. After awhile, I cummed on tissue papers. Feelling good yet not quite song! We drive to buy macdonald and go home. It was already near to 1am when we reached home. Told my buddy long quene and I detour back to my home to grab something.
After makan, we all are tired and we took turn to go bathe. My buddy sister is already sleeping like a log. While my buddy was bathing, I quietly sneak into Sally room as her room light is still oon.i quietly open the door and Sally got a shock when she see me. She quickly stand up from her bed and ask me why. I told her I need to use the loo as my buddy is bathing outside. She let me in to do my business. I saw her nude colour panty which she wear just now in a pail. I took it up and start smelling it. I pull it in my pocket and walked out after I finished my business. I smiled and walked out of the room.
My turn to bathe, I took the panty and went in to bathe. I begin to smell sally panty and started to pcc again. The urine and sweat and her cum juice smell is so nice that I feel like running into sally room and lick her pussy. Within a while, the feeling came. I took her panty and shoot the cum on it. Song!!!! An naughty tot came to my mind, I took my hp which was in my pocket and told picture of the sperm soaked panty and send it to Sally. Within second, Sally reply and scolded me! She said it is very dirty and blah blah. I reply her I love the smell and who ask u never let me smell ur panty just now. After my bathe, Sally was waiting for me outside he bathroom. She demand me to return her my panty and she is like kind of shy. I apologise to her and she reply "I know you got fetish over my bra and panty but dun take these used one. Very dirty you know." I was like, u mean I can take washed one?" She smiled and hit me and said "Silly, you can see the real thing..." I was like?!??!?! Before I can reply she took the soaked panty and walked back to her room...
Old 21-08-2013, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Welcome back!
Old 21-08-2013, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2382 / Power: 18
bombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond reputebombshell has a reputation beyond repute

Up yur thread to support.pls continue..
Old 22-08-2013, 01:37 AM
Samster

damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

welcome back TS...look forward to your more of your adventures
Old 22-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Samster

I was awaken by my buddy. He told me is 5am already, time to get up and prepare. I sit up feeling damn tired. It was the actual day of my buddy wedding.
The day started and off we go to fetch the bride. One of the sister named Linda was quite chio. She was wearing a light blue dress which expose her half ball. Quite big for her size. Saw her down blouse quite few times during the sabo session. Started thinking of Sally already. After the sabo session, time to fetch the bride home. dunno who arrange the transport, she ended up in my car. We have a good chat along the way. Occasionally bio her boobs and her slim leg, make me quite horny.
Reached Sally's place. We were greeted by Sally and her relative already. Sally was wearing a sleeveless white chiffon material top and I very tight bottom. The view of her black bra thru her top make me horny. Immediately I text Sally and tell her she is so sexy and pretty. She didn't reply but occasionally we will exchange eye contact
I can see her smiling. Everyone is busy and the house got many people no chance to get close to Sally. But one thing is that Linda was talking to me constantly. Initially not sure why, after that my buddy told me that Linda is quite a materialist girl and since I am driving a Benz at my age and wearing a expensive watch so he guessed that she is interested in me. I was not interested in Linda at all. My mind is only on Sally, her boobs and her pussy. Of coz I still talked to Linda out of courtesy. Suddenly, Sally reply me. She said " you must be enjoying yourself talking to a pretty girl right? More sexy and pretty then me rite?" OMG! I can sense her jealousy. I reply her telling her dun be silly. Just friend and only you can make me go crazy. Shr didn't reply and the day just passed on.
After all the traditional thingy, we finally proceed to hotel to prepare for the dinner. My mind keep thinking of Sally. So I started texting her. She reply and said she is preparing herself. I reply her "what are u going to wear? Sexy dress with sexy bra?" She reply "not sure sexy, u see already tell me. Anyway not flirting with the girl?" I reply" are u jealous?" She didn't reply.
Soon sally and my buddy sister and her bf arrive. OMG!!!!!
Sally is damn sexy! She was wearing a super tight purple colour cheong san with some colourful flower print. You can see her bouncy boobs and perky ass. It was simply sexy. My dick immediately stand up. I quickly text her " you are so beautiful and sexy! I want you now! What are you wearing inside. Your figure is simply sexy!!!" After awhile she reply "Silly ah u! Auntie alreadu where got sexy. I am wearing bra and panty what else can I wear?" In my mind I was like a horny man imaging me fucking Sally and wonder what is she wearing inside. Never see her boobs so bouncy before! I just can't get my eye off her. During the reception, I will just sit at the counter and admire Sally. I guess Sally knew I am looking at her. She will just smile and looked away.
Old 22-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Gonenow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS! Cant wait for more!!!
Old 22-08-2013, 10:58 PM
Samster

I kept staring at Sally's butt and didn't notice any panty line. I was wondering is Sally wearing a g-string or she is not wearing anything?!?!?!. I started to fantasy and my dick was standing again and again. Sally cheong san had a hole open slightly above her boobs cleavage which made it more sexy. You can see her deep cleavage and ask she walked or moved, you can see her boobs actually bounce. OMG!!! My imagination is driving me very horny!!!! I can see some guys actually bio Sally cleavage and butt. I am jealous!!!! Sally is mine!!!!
As the banquet is going to start, I was in charge of the ang bao box. My buddy passed me on of the room card so I can go up and keep the box. After I kept the box, I was holding up the room card. My buddy and her wife went up again to change to another clothes. I keep walking pass Sally and she had been drinking quite abit. I try to control myself but her sexy body is making me crazy. I decided I must do something. As my buddy completed the second march-in, I noticed Sally walked out of the banquet and head toward the toilet. I followed her behind and catch up with her. As I walked beside her, and looked behind, there is no one, I pull her hand and pull her toward the lift. Sally was shocked and try to let go of her hand. I guess after a few drink, I am getting more daring. I told her to follow me and she was like abit blur and she didn't said anything and follow me. As we enter the lift, I asked her why she dun reply my msg? I am missing you like crazy. Sally reply "I tot you are more concern abt your new girl friend so I didn't wany to reply you." I went over and whisper to her "Are u jealous my dear? You are the only one I want, how can you compare yourselve to her? You are much sexy and beautiful than her." Sally smiled and looked down. The lift reached my buddy room floor. I pull sally hand and head into the room. Sally was reluctant but still follow. Once I opened the door and check and confirmed no one inside. I closed the door and latch the door. I hugged Sally and started to grab her butt and frenched her like a farking horny man!!!! Sally didn't resist and we frenched for a good 2 mins. Mu hand began to move to her boobs. So soft and bouncy. I cannot stop grabbing her boobs. I tried to slot my hand in but very difficult as her cheong san is really tight. I tried to unzip her zip at the side and Sally stopped me. Sally told me " we cannot do it here. I need to go back now." as she pushed me away. My sperm is in my head already, I pulled her back and reply "what dis you wear inside? I want to see! U r making me crazy!" I started to unzip my pant. Sally reply" not now!!! What ate u doing??? We cannot it here!" I told her I need to release if not I cannot take it. I move Sally hand toward my hardon dick and she started to pcc for me. I signal her to bbbj for me. She rejected me and said later will mess up her makeup, etc. I told pls let me see her boobs. She smiled while pcc for me. She told me the cheong san very difficult to zip back if unzip. Ask me to touch outside can liao..I was like no choice but to imagine and touch. I grab Sally over and frenched again. After a while I cummed out. Not shock at all. I told Sally can we do it tonite after the dinner. She smiled and scolded me TKB. I pulled her back and beg her to let me have her tonite again. Sally smiled and said we should see how. And she left the room before I zip and rearrange my pant properly.
Old 24-08-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

can't wait for next installment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1