The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 11
Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of
An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

Hi all, I'm new, but have been hanging around the forums reading the real-life as well as fictitious accounts of the forummers here.

I remember reading somewhere that someone wrote that writing was some form of release.

I'm not sure how that works, my release comes from my right hand or the hand/mouth/pussy of a willing lady.

But something happened to me some time ago and it's been weighing on my mind ever since. Perhaps sharing it here will allow me to have that "release".

As you can see from the title, I had an affair with an older lady, and she was married.

I suppose I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I figured this is an online forum, no one knows who I am anyway, so just bear with me and hear my story.

Maybe I will feel better, maybe I won't.
Old 16-09-2013, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thingshappen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Affair with an older married lady... and the aftermath...

please post more soon
Old 16-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
Hi all, I'm new, but have been hanging around the forums reading the real-life as well as fictitious accounts of the forummers here.

I remember reading somewhere that someone wrote that writing was some form of release.

I'm not sure how that works, my release comes from my right hand or the hand/mouth/pussy of a willing lady.

But something happened to me some time ago and it's been weighing on my mind ever since. Perhaps sharing it here will allow me to have that "release".

As you can see from the title, I had an affair with an older lady, and she was married.

I suppose I'm gonna get flamed for this, but I figured this is an online forum, no one knows who I am anyway, so just bear with me and hear my story.

Come on dude, you're better than that. There are plenty of other pussies for you to stick your dick into than messing with someone's wife.

Never a good thing, and besides do you really want to be a homewrecker?

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 16-09-2013, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

he already did, well it is not a good thing, but you havent hear his side of story.. take a chill pill first bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Come on dude, you're better than that. There are plenty of other pussies for you to stick your dick into than messing with someone's wife.

Never a good thing, and besides do you really want to be a homewrecker?
Old 16-09-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro TS, pitching my tent to hear you out, you may have good reasons for doing so huh ?

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 16-09-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
EnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to beholdEnigmaofSorrow is a splendid one to behold

Wow. He hasn't even started writing and he gets reprimanded...

This ought to be interesting.

I definitely want to read this as I have had a personal experience with a married lady too...

But seriously TS, I hope you stopped. It's never good. Especially if your actions caused a marriage to go sour...

Love-Hate-Betrayal-Regret - http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=382105
Old 16-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Samster

Shrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud ofShrouded has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaofSorrow View Post
Wow. He hasn't even started writing and he gets reprimanded...

This ought to be interesting.

I definitely want to read this as I have had a personal experience with a married lady too...

But seriously TS, I hope you stopped. It's never good. Especially if your actions caused a marriage to go sour...
Actually bro, yours is one of the stories that I read that made me want to write about my own...

Have I stopped?

I don't know.

It's very complicated.
Old 16-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 15
montroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to beholdmontroy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

upp for u monty
Old 17-09-2013, 01:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

small head gets over big head
Old 17-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 11
HappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of lightHappyOwl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Bro. Shrouded, please continue.

1) A married lady can emotionally, physically attracted to you and she decides to go all out to want you.

2) A married lady can have the paper ready to be signed but was refused by her other half.

3) A married lady sets her objective clearly that all she expects from you is just after-all a one-night-stand, no-string-attached relationship.

Who is right? And who is not right?
Old 17-09-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jomround deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS,

You write and we read.
We may learn from your experience.
We are sbf forumers after all ... Who are we to judge you?
Hope by sharing you will have that release.
----
jr.
Old 17-09-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster

I was freshly out of a long term relationship with my girlfriend. We were together for 8 years, since the last year of my poly. We did talk about marriage but only after I left the army. I was going to leave after my 10 year contract was up, take the lump sum and start a small business with some of my friends

Maybe it was due to the time I spent away from her that we slowly drifted apart. I am in a stay-in unit, so I only got to see her on weekends. Or maybe I was just lazy to travel all the way back home.

So we broke up.

Somehow being single gave me a lot of free time. Although there was not much difference from before. Now I was simply more willing to go out with my campmates, supper, clubbing, the odd trip to Geylang fishtanks.

I never really enioyed clubbing. I don't know why. But that was how I met the married lady.

It wasn't actually clubbing, but my friends and I were having a drink at a pub when I went out to smoke. I was supposed to be the designated driver so I did not drink much.

As I was smoking outside, there was this lady sitting on the pavement. She was dressed in office wear, a pantsuit?, with a sleeveless whitish blouse. Her cigarette was extinguishing itself and her handbag was carelessly placed by her side.

I watched her from where I was just in case someone disturbed her. I don't know why but something attracted me to her. Or maybe I was just too horny.

Her cigarette had already burned out so she took out another one. I recognised the box. It was Marlboro Ice Blast. She dug around for awhile before looking around. She saw me staring at her.

"Hey you. Can I borrow a lighter?"

I was surprised at first.

Her spoken english was impeccable and she spoke with a slight accent, as though she had been educated overseas.

I walked over and passed her my lighter.

"Rough night?"

I don't know why but I was engaging her in conversation.

"Rough? Nah... just a little stressed out."

"I'm Mark."

I extended my hand. She took it. Her hand felt smooth and in the dim light, I could tell her fingers were manicured.

"Ann."

As I was standing up, I could not help but notice that the neck of her blouse was a little loose and I just stared.

She saw me staring, but didn't scold me or anything.

"So Mark, what do you do?"

"I'm in the army. Can I buy you a drink?"

I know, that was a damn cheesy pickup line. But I said it anyway.

After our stick, we migrated to the outside of the pub to drink and chat.

My friends wondered where I was so I texted them to say I had picked up a girl. They cursed at me but let me be.

We chatted till almost closing time. I had a few hours left before booking in.

So I offered to send her home.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:13 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -156 / Power: 0
mcyeoh mcyeoh

first of all.. singaporean males and females that are already reading about sex which i would not say is taboo but it is a feeling that ruined many people lifes, who is there to judge who is right or wrong and frankly, TS didnt do any wrong so stop judging especially sammy the main guy, i remember that was one thread similar to this which the other TS try to introduce his story about an affair with a milf but Sammy just blocked him..it seems like the main moderator is a small ass singaporean with a huge napoleon complex
Old 17-09-2013, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyOwl View Post
Bro. Shrouded, please continue.

1) A married lady can emotionally, physically attracted to you and she decides to go all out to want you.

2) A married lady can have the paper ready to be signed but was refused by her other half.

3) A married lady sets her objective clearly that all she expects from you is just after-all a one-night-stand, no-string-attached relationship.

Who is right? And who is not right?
Going after married women is plain stupid. There are many other fishes in the sea.

You're only going to cause problems for everyone involved. Go date some single girls, there are plenty and you're wasting the good dating years of your own life going after something that is only fuck you up. Time is very precious, don't waste it.

Why go to all that trouble, are you desperate or something? This has bad karma all over it. Any woman who is willing to cheat, even if it's with her husband so will she on you.

You can't just claim to take the moral high road but then screw another someone's wife over

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 17-09-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

"It's late, how are you getting home?"

"Oh, I drove."

I don't know why but I felt a bit disappointed. No doubt I had picked up women at pubs before, but they usually didn't drive, and were more than happy to hitch a ride or share a cab, usually ending up at my place or even theirs. Somehow, this time I got cockblocked by a car.

"And how are you getting home?"

"I was supposed to drive my friends back to camp."

"Oh."

"You're ok to drive?"

"I guess, I didn't drink that much. Only a couple glasses of wine and the long island tea you bought me."

"That sounds way over the limit."

"Then let's hope I don't encounter a roadblock."

"How about I drive you back and I'll take a cab back to camp?"

"What about your friends?"

"I'm sure they can handle themselves."

"You're sure? That's very sweet of you."

I merely smiled. I did not have to be this nice. But no way was I letting an inebriated woman drive home by herself. Besides, there would be a chance I could get some action.

"Where do you stay?"

She told me the address. It was a landed property. I didn't recognise the street name.

"Erm. Any landmarks?"

"You know where Siglap Center is?"

I roughly knew.

"I think so."

"Just get me to that area and I'll direct you."

"Ok."

We headed to an open air car park near the pub. I texted my friends to tell them to make their own way back but none of them replied.

Ann was walking slightly unsteadily so I put my arm around her waist to steady her. She did not push me away so I continued.

"Damn. Where did I park my car?"

She took out her key from her handbag and fiddled around with it for awhile. I took the key from her.

The insignia indicated Hyundai so I scanned the car park for that extremely common car brand. I gave up and pressed the alarm button instead. I was expecting a Getz or something but to my surprise it was an Avante. It did not seem like a girlish car. And it was black. With what appeared to be a carbon fibre bonnet. I guessed it was probably her boyfriend's car but I chose not to ask. She was drinking alone after all.

I opened the back door and helped her into the back seat.

"Hey. You're not my chauffeur, I can sit in front."

"Ok."

I opened the front passenger door and she got in, adjusting the seat all the way back, before heading over to the driver side.

"Wow. You drive a manual."

"You mean you can't?"

"Haha. I haven't driven a manual for ages."

I decided that it was most definitely her boyfriends car.

"Aircon or fresh air?"

"I think I need some fresh air."

I powered the windows down and drove off.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1