The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 05-03-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Sharing an experience with a local bar/ktv/pub girl.

Late last year, visited some pub and met this local girl working there. Chatted & exchanged numbers and on & off exchanged some messages.

Fast forward, one day received a text from her saying she wanted to spend the night with me so I suggested to go to a hotel.

The moment we checked in, she pulled me in for a tongue fight and she started to remove my pants. Long story short, had two rounds with her that night and she even took it up her ass. All with caps of course.

She also gave me one of the best bbbj from a non WL, knowing how to lick the balls & the inner thigh and also knows how to automatically give a DT. But who knows if she sidelined as a FL due to her work LOL.
Old 06-03-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
THSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
A short one from a girl's pov.

Was account managing this client of mine. Many years back, during a regular project update meeting, somehow client and me started bitching about our bosses. We were so into it that he invited me for dinner and drinks; more drinking than food really.

He was sending me back after the night's mini-revelry where we had this moment at the carpark at my place. Turned out the moment was too much for both of us, it was an immediate detour to his place followed by lots of horizontal dancing in his bed.

That led to many more "impromptu" meetings during the course of the project.
Did he provide feedback to your company your outstanding performance?
Old 06-03-2021, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Bonapartist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by livergreen View Post
That is what I would call providing 1000% customer service.
Very well said, agree totally
Old 06-03-2021, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
Badlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBadlover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sharing one of my experience on Carousell.

Roughly about 1.5years back, posted a pair of concert ticket for sale on carousell. So after couple of weeks, nobody enquire and thought I have to suck it up and go for it. Out of a sudden, someone offered and we meet up to deal in a mall located in the east.

Thereafter, our conversation continued and revolve around everything.
& from just a sale, we meet up at wine connection for dinner & drinks on a random night. Got tipsy, send her back and she stay alone in a 3room flat.

Fuck her good for that night and went home.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
I had this colleague a few years ago who is not very pretty but at that time was exactly my type: fair skin, innocent face like she's always confused, slim-petite torso but wide hips and fat (THICC) ass. Then I learned that she goes to church very often like 3 times a week that's why she likes to wear formal attire.

Eventually we had to slow down then stop because both of us were trying to grow our careers and naturally got busier. We're still friends and we would both just laugh when we talk about the "good old days".
About Christian girl.....
I added one in Wechat and saw from her moments that she is a Christian.
I thought it would be difficult but anyway she agreed to meet.
We had dinner together, then shared an ice-cream dessert.
She didn't want to go to my house so we parted.
Met again for dinner and coffee another time before I returned to the USA.

We continued to chat when I was in the USA.
My next trip back, met her again for dinner and this time, she agreed to go to my house for coffee and chat.
Long story short, I kissed her, got her hot and had a session with her.
she has huge nipples and moaned loudly throughout the whole session.
Had another 2 sessions with her before I had to returned to the USA again.

The next trip back, we had another 2 sessions before she said she felt bad because her religion doesn't allow that.
We broke up then, but it was a nice experience because she wasn't experienced in sex and just lost her virginity with his first boyfriend about 6 months before me and only had 1 session with him.
Old 06-03-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post

My next trip back, met her again for dinner and this time, she agreed to go to my house for coffee and chat.

The next trip back, we had another 2 sessions before she said she felt bad because her religion doesn't allow that.
We broke up then, but it was a nice experience because she wasn't experienced in sex and just lost her virginity with his first boyfriend about 6 months before me and only had 1 session with him.
Nice share bro. I had a Christian girl before, so fucking tight!
Old 07-03-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Kim Jiao Ong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One of my colleague many years back.

She was new to the company then, managed to get her contact and one thing leads to another and we become close colleague/friend.

After 2 months managed to up raw one night after she quarrelled with her boyfriend. After that night, we met every Friday night for supper and after that proceed to my place for sex. Always fuck her raw and will have 3-4 rounds per night in various positions and always ended with either COF or COB.

We stopped after she got married.

Really missed those days.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 4
Buibuicat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jiao Ong View Post

She was new to the company then, managed to get her contact and one thing leads to another and we become close colleague/friend.

After 2 months managed to up raw one night after she quarrelled with her boyfriend. After that night, we met every Friday night for supper and after that proceed to my place for sex. Always fuck her raw and will have 3-4 rounds per night in various positions and always ended with either COF or COB.

Nise sharing ... I too miss the old days too ... similar story to mine as I know this gal Frm my old work place who had a few FB n a bf who was going to be married but took a long while for her to warm up to me as she had many issues with the bf n Fb - so lend listening ear to her after work and supper after work . So if u wondering if I fuck her later many times before she left the company.... yes but She suddenly went MiA when she married but recently I found her contect number .... plan to call her out ...
Old 07-03-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightDots View Post
Nice shares bros, unexpected sex are the best!
Yes, agree with u abt that bro...nothing can be more exciting n memorable than having sex so unexpectedly with someone for the 1st time

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 08-03-2021 at 07:13 AM.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
vushua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Nise sharing ... I too miss the old days too ... similar story to mine as I know this gal Frm my old work place who had a few FB n a bf who was going to be married but took a long while for her to warm up to me as she had many issues with the bf n Fb - so lend listening ear to her after work and supper after work . So if u wondering if I fuck her later many times before she left the company.... yes but She suddenly went MiA when she married but recently I found her contect number .... plan to call her out ...
I guess she is very good on bed
Old 07-03-2021, 05:54 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidiiideee View Post
I had this colleague a few years ago who is not very pretty but at that time was exactly my type: fair skin, innocent face like she's always confused, slim-petite torso but wide hips and fat (THICC) ass. Then I learned that she goes to church very often like 3 times a week that's why she likes to wear formal attire.

I asked for her number and we started texting and meeting outside work. She doesnt drink alcohol so it was a bit challenging to find the right moment. After a few dates, I purposely brought her to a see a boring movie and waited for her to complain about it. The moment she said it was boring AF I told her i knew how to spice things up. I grabbed her and kissed her neck and ear, automatically she turned to face me and seems like I unleashed the beast because she kissed me all over my face. We got out of the movie house and went to the nearest motel. I tried to buy a condom along the way but she said its not needed and she doesnt like the feeling.

Fast forward, I learned that shes only had sex with her BF at that time and it was mostly vanilla-type. We became FUBUs for the next few years. During our peak, we would have sex 3-4 times a week. She said she learned a lot from our escapades: BJ, deepthroat, 69, CIM, CIF, and as many positions as we could physically do. Before that she only knew missionary.

I remember one of our favorite things to do is I would cum in her face and mouth and then I put it back inside her pussy to continue fucking her. Also whenever she came from church and wore a long formal looking shirt, I would tell her to keep wearing it and she has to lift it up so it doesnt get stained during sex.

Eventually we had to slow down then stop because both of us were trying to grow our careers and naturally got busier. We're still friends and we would both just laugh when we talk about the "good old days".
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightzz View Post
A short one from a girl's pov.

Was account managing this client of mine. Many years back, during a regular project update meeting, somehow client and me started bitching about our bosses. We were so into it that he invited me for dinner and drinks; more drinking than food really.

He was sending me back after the night's mini-revelry where we had this moment at the carpark at my place. Turned out the moment was too much for both of us, it was an immediate detour to his place followed by lots of horizontal dancing in his bed.

That led to many more "impromptu" meetings during the course of the project.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badlover View Post
Sharing one of my experience on Carousell.

Roughly about 1.5years back, posted a pair of concert ticket for sale on carousell. So after couple of weeks, nobody enquire and thought I have to suck it up and go for it. Out of a sudden, someone offered and we meet up to deal in a mall located in the east.

Thereafter, our conversation continued and revolve around everything.
& from just a sale, we meet up at wine connection for dinner & drinks on a random night. Got tipsy, send her back and she stay alone in a 3room flat.

Fuck her good for that night and went home.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by broce View Post
Nice share bro. I had a Christian girl before, so fucking tight!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim Jiao Ong View Post

Thanks all u guys for sharing ...Envy all of u ...how cum all of u hv the luck to get UNEXPECTED SEX from yr colleagues n ex-colleagues so easily when it is so difficult for the rest of us to find even 1 ?? ...all u must be yandaos or yandees with 6 packs if i m not wrong ...haha

Funny thing is after the 1st few fucks, they went completely MIA esp after marrying...don't they miss u yr fucks ??

>> broce, care to elaborate n share the details with us ???

Old 07-03-2021, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buibuicat View Post
Hope u hv good news bro...plss keep us updated

Old 08-03-2021, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Posting more details of the above since someone PM me and I replied him the below :

She is nice looking. Not celebrity/model standard but very respectable.
I like her boobs too. Not a fan of huge boobs because they don't look good when naked.
She has B+ cup size, great for the grip and not sagging.
The best of all, her nipples (not the areola) is huge. The biggest among all the girls I had.

Another first among all the girls i had was, she moans really loud and throughout all the session, not just during the pumping. :-)
And the thing is that she didn't fake her moans. I know that.

She didn't have a BF then. He took her virginity before he returns to China.
She wasn't very experience in sex too.
I believe her when she said it was only her second time with me and I was her second men only.
I think her hymen wasn't fully broken too because the second time we fuck, she bleed a little too, I guess from her remaining unbroken hymen.
She wanted to try giving me a BJ also, but she is really poor at it. Just put it in her mouth but didn't know what to do.

I am a bad guy.
I somewhat felt good fucking a religious girl.
Old 08-03-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
NormaZ1024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting share bros, thanks!
Old 08-03-2021, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 4
moonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermoonlightzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I'm not a bro ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Thanks all u guys for sharing ...Envy all of u ...how cum all of u hv the luck to get UNEXPECTED SEX from yr colleagues n ex-colleagues so easily when it is so difficult for the rest of us to find even 1 ?? ...all u must be yandaos or yandees with 6 packs if i m not wrong ...haha

Funny thing is after the 1st few fucks, they went completely MIA esp after marrying...don't they miss u yr fucks ??

>> broce, care to elaborate n share the details with us ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1