The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all
Re: I was the only female in the pool

That was very long ago. When I first heard about CCTV in the lift I’m also scared cos the first thing I recall is the incident. But after years nothing happen I guess should be fine.
Old 16-12-2020, 03:47 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Offaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis. Please keep going..
Old 16-12-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

CCTV maybe haven't install yet cos she said the HDB is new maybe haven't finish building ?
Old 18-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Lana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
As I reach to his place to put my stuff, he saw the extra swimsuit I brought. So he asked me to change into one of them and wore it under my outfit before we make our way to the location. I actually wear a black one from Asics. It’s high cut without padding. I put on my jacket to cover up my top and a FBT shorts then we head to the location. When reach I was nervous and I start to ask him questions.

Me: Dear U sure we gonna try here what if people see?
W: Don’t worry. We go to the highest floor and check if all unit are empty. Then we check the next 4 levels below to make sure all it’s empty before we choose which level we going. I’m very sure this block and next few blocks is empty.
Me: Alright. U better make sure we won’t let people see us from other block which people had moved in.
W: Ok. But first take out the jacket and put it in my back pack.
Me: Huh, don’t want la. Later people see me.
W: Now almost 12am, no one will walk pass us. Beside this block are still new and no one move in. At most some unit under renovation and there worker already left as it’s night time and tomorrow is weekend.
Me: Ok

After the conversation, I unzipped my jacket and kept in his backpack. Then we took the lift to the highest floor which I think maybe 25 storey or 30 strorey high which I can’t remember. When on our way up inside the lift, W pull me over and we were frenching with my arms around his neck and his hand was roaming around my back moving up and down the cutting of my suit that exposed my back and his other hand grabbing my butt. I was aroused and I can feel my nipples were hard.

To be continued...
Thanks for the story Sis
Old 18-12-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
yenhuijoe is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryenhuijoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good story sis, next up hopefully can read more stuff
Old 19-12-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lamwj87 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi there, nice real life swimming pool story!

Just to share I got a gym membership with pool access but also not a lot of people. The pool is only 1.2m deep, and there was once a female swimmer who kept going on and on non stop and doing the flip when near the wall. So I purposely swim beside her and got a sight of her pussy when she did the flip.

And recently another young girl went in the pool to swim in yoga attire and can still do yoga in the wet attire!
Old 20-12-2020, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Techo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamwj87 View Post
Hi there, nice real life swimming pool story!

Just to share I got a gym membership with pool access but also not a lot of people. The pool is only 1.2m deep, and there was once a female swimmer who kept going on and on non stop and doing the flip when near the wall. So I purposely swim beside her and got a sight of her pussy when she did the flip.

And recently another young girl went in the pool to swim in yoga attire and can still do yoga in the wet attire!
How did you manage to see her pussy bro?
Old 20-12-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lamwj87 is Cool - loads of Potential

I mean can see from the water surface the shape of it from the swimsuit. I like to see swimsuit recently use to like bikini.
Old 20-12-2020, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Techo3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamwj87 View Post
I mean can see from the water surface the shape of it from the swimsuit. I like to see swimsuit recently use to like bikini.
Haha I see. Her swimsuit must be tight fitting.
Old 20-12-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 21
6Friendly9 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: I was the only female in the pool

Quote:
I was trying very hard not to moan out as I was very afraid of getting caught. But I can’t deny that I was enjoying how W pleasure me. I turn around and And I begin to strip my swimsuit letting it drop on the floor the. I whispered to W.

Me: Dear fuck me please. I want it.
W: Can I do Ur ass? I love the tightness.
Me: But I feel pain previously only after awhile I feel good.
W: Babe why not I apply shower gel on Ur anus then we try? Maybe not so pain this time?
Me: U are so bad. Please be gentle ok? I cannot moan out.
W: Sure. I will insert slowly.

Then he squeezed the shower gel and apply it on my anus slowly insert his finger to lubricate the entrance. After he lubricated, he begin to insert his penis slowly. Then he begin to thrust slowly. I was moaning softly in standing doggy position while my left hand pressing the tap with my body weight as support, and my right hand fingering myself. This went on for about 10 mins before he turn me around.

While I was facing him, he ask me to put my hands around his neck hugging him tightly while he try to lift my leg up and insert his penis into my pussy. Once he entered, he lift the other leg up and he actually carry me up while thrusting me. I begin to lost control of my moaning and I french him to muffle my moaning. This go on about 5 mins as he increased his speed and thrusting me harder I knew we both gonna cum. Then just nice as I reach my orgasm, he ask me to kneel down and he cum on my face. I blew him clean before we wash up quickly and leave the shower before someone caught us. It fast very thrilling but scary as well. He really give me a good orgasm. After we left the swimming complex, another crazy suggestion from him.

To be continued...

Pardoned me if there’s any typo error. Thanks for the support.
==> what a waste he didnt cum inside your anus.... I was told by my FB it feels damn good inside....

Thanks for the good sharing....
Old 20-12-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
soonbeehuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share sis, do continue soon
Old 24-12-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
As I reach to his place to put my stuff, he saw the extra swimsuit I brought. So he asked me to change into one of them and wore it under my outfit before we make our way to the location. I actually wear a black one from Asics. It’s high cut without padding. I put on my jacket to cover up my top and a FBT shorts then we head to the location. When reach I was nervous and I start to ask him questions.

Me: Dear U sure we gonna try here what if people see?
W: Don’t worry. We go to the highest floor and check if all unit are empty. Then we check the next 4 levels below to make sure all it’s empty before we choose which level we going. I’m very sure this block and next few blocks is empty.
Me: Alright. U better make sure we won’t let people see us from other block which people had moved in.
W: Ok. But first take out the jacket and put it in my back pack.
Me: Huh, don’t want la. Later people see me.
W: Now almost 12am, no one will walk pass us. Beside this block are still new and no one move in. At most some unit under renovation and there worker already left as it’s night time and tomorrow is weekend.
Me: Ok

After the conversation, I unzipped my jacket and kept in his backpack. Then we took the lift to the highest floor which I think maybe 25 storey or 30 storey high which I can’t remember. When on our way up inside the lift, W pull me over and we were frenching with my arms around his neck and his hand was roaming around my back moving up and down the cutting of my suit that exposed my back and his other hand grabbing my butt. I was aroused and I can feel my nipples were hard.

To be continued...
Once we reach the highest level of the block, we proceed to explore levels from highest level down to 4 more level below. Then once we reach 20 storey or 25 which I can’t remember clearly, we were very sure there are no one moved in yet. Then W ask me to slip my shorts out and keep in the bag which I did. Now I’m wearing just my swimsuit which very high cut and tight, showing a lot of my legs and the suit is like my 2nd skin which show my great figure to W. Due to the tightness, it will form a little wedgie on my butt which make me look sexy and hot to W. When we went back up to second last storey, W begin to be touchy and we were frenching like long lost lover. His hands were roaming all over my body, grabbing my butt, my boobs and eventually rubbing my clit. I was so arouse and wet I begin to moan. Then he pull my suit in the butt area playing with it and it form like a thong. It was very arouse and so thrilling. Then he slip his finger in rubbing my anus in pushing it in slowly. It was a little pain yet the pain gone after a short while as he was fingering my anus slowly. I was hugging him tightly while I moan sexily. Then he stop and he hold my hand and lead me to a unit which were not locked.

To be continued...
Old 24-12-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
outdulgent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying your sexy story sis, please continue!
Old 25-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

DUn think there'll be CCTV in the unit..
Old 26-12-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Once we entered the unit, he wasted no time to check to make sure no one was in the unit. Once we were sure no one, he closed the main door. We explore the unit and the renovation was almost complete in that unit. So we went to the kitchen and we carry on our intimacy. We were frenching and petting heavily. At one point he pull the bottom of my suit a side and finger me with 2 fingers. He was going so fast and I went into orgasm in no time moaning.

Me: Ahhhh, omg dear I can’t take it anymore. Arg... Ahhh.... Ahhhh... Ahhh... Oh... Yes! U hit my spot. Yessss... Ahhh... Ahhh...

W remain silent and he stopped. Then he unzipped his bermudas and press my body down and I was facing his huge erected penis. Then he pull my head towards his penis. I grab his penis and begin to stroke it while licking his testicle and sucking his penis alternately. Suddenly he grab my head with both hands while I was giving him blowjob and thrust it into my mouth. I was choked and he just thrust his penis fucking my mouth hard. He was hitting my throat each time he thrust. My saliva was dripping out of my the moment he stop and I was coughing while recovering my breath. Then I stroke his penis again and begin to blow him fast while I finger myself. Then he signal me to stop, pulling up and place me on the kitchen cabinet top and I was sitting on the top spreading my legs for him then he slide my suit to the side exposed my pussy and he begin to lick and eat me. I was so aroused and I moaned and grabbing my own tits while both my legs was spread wide resting on his shoulders while he licking and eating my pussy. After few minutes I reach my peak again and I was having a hard orgasm shivering. Then he rub his penis on my entrance, lubricating it before a sudden thrust from him and I moan out loud.

Me: Ahhhh... give it to me dear. I want Ur dick so badly. Fuck me hard. Ahhh... yes. Harder. Ahhh... Ahhh... Ahhh...

He was thrusting me fast. Each thrust was so hard and we were both in sweating. I can hear the slapping sound of our flesh met when he thrusting me hard.

To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1