The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
shisanhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I was the only female in the pool

Very good share. Hoping to read more updates.
Old 20-11-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 4
Veno is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVeno is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This is kind of story I really enjoy reading, thanks very much TS
Old 22-11-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 9
Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carla97 View Post
Blowing him deep throat was choking me a couple of times. I can see W is enjoying so much than the usual petting session. After another few minutes he removed his penis from my mouth.

W: That was amazing babe. Let’s try this. I’m going to lick U while U suck for mine.
Me: How do I do it?
W: I will just lie on the bed while U face Urself on my dick above me and I’m facing Ur pussy.
Me: U sure?
W: Just blow me while in that position while I below U.

I followed his instructions and slowly sit myself on top his face while he adjust my position. I leaned forward in all and grab his penis. I begin to stroke slowly while licking his testicle and penis while he begin to licked my vagina. Eventually his tongue did something surprised me. He lick upwards and begin to attack my anal. I feel weird yet very good and I can feel my fluid was flowing out more. I stopped and moan before I asked him.

Me: Dear it’s dirty are U sure U wanna lick there?
W: Feel good isn’t it? It ok Babe.
Me: Ohhhh. Dear I feel so hot. Ahhh... Omg... Ahhh
W: U will feel much better soon.

With that he insert 2 fingers inside my vagina while licking my anal. It’s driving me crazy.

Me: Omg... Omg... Arggg... Ahhh... Ahhh... Ohhh... YES!!! Ahhh...

Then he move his tongue back to my vagina licking it while finger me. I moan loudly in pleasure. I was feeling my waves of orgasm and was shivering hard. I begin to blow him again.

Me: Mmmmm.... Slurps.... Mmmm...
W: Yes Babe. U are doing good. Maintain it.

Which that we in our 69 position for at least 15 minutes. It was also my first experience in that position.

To be continued...
After in our 69 position, I get up panting heavily before he ask me on all four position.

W: Babe, get into doggy position.
Me: Yes dear, I’m Urs now. I want Ur dick so badly.

W rub his hard erected penis on my wet entrance teasing me badly. Insert a little, pull it out again and rub my entrance again. Making me moan slowly and sexily.

Me: Ohhh... Uh... Dear please put it in. I want U to fill me up. Please stop teasing me.

After rubbing me a few more times, he suddenly thrust into me.

Me: Ahhhh....Ahhhh... Arg.... Oh.... Oh.... Yes... Ahhh. FUCK! Ahhhh.. Harder...
W: I’m gonna take U very hard making U feel sky high.

I felt so good and I raise my body up a bit turning back a to look at him while moaning. He lifted my body up and leaned his head forward and we kissed while my moan is muffled. Then he released me throwing me forward in my regular doggy position and thrust me hard in a very fast speed. I was screaming badly in the same time anticipating his thrust, suddenly he spit saliva on my anus and begin to finger my anal. I feel a sharp pain. I was screaming in pain while tears rolling down my cheek.

Me: I feel pain on my anus. Stop please. Ah....
W: Don’t worry, U will get use to it...
Me: But dear... Ahhh... Ahhh.. Stop dear...Arg.... AHHH...

He spit more saliva this time lubricating my anus well and eventually I don’t feel that pain anymore instead I start to feel better and I can feel that I’m about to reach my orgasm again.

Me: Dear I’m cumming! Ahhh.. Ahh... Yes! Harder! Arg...! Ahhh... Oh... Yes! Ahhh...

Then he slow down his thrust, pulling out his penis. I was lying flat on the bed shivering with waves of orgasm. He then flipped my body over spreading my legs wide licking my vagina again before he get on top of me and thrust into me again.

W: This time we cum together alright?
Me: Yes dear. Cum inside me.

Then he begin to thrust into me again in missionary position. This time we are going to cum together.

To be continued...

Last edited by Carla97; 10-12-2020 at 02:10 AM.
Old 22-11-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
wahsoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy story, please continue sis!!
Old 23-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
CafeDean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good share sis, support
Old 24-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Carla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to allCarla97 is a name known to all

Quote:
After in our 69 position, I get up panting heavily before he ask me on all four position.

W: Babe, get into doggy position.
Me: Yes dear, I’m Urs now. I want Ur dick so badly.

W rub his hard erected penis on my wet entrance teasing me badly. Insert a little, pull it out again and rub my entrance again. Making me moan slowly and sexily.

Me: Ohhh... Uh... Dear please put it in. I want U to fill me up. Please stop teasing me.

After rubbing me a few more times, he suddenly thrust into me.

Me: Ahhhh....Ahhhh... Arg.... Oh.... Oh.... Yes... Ahhh. FUCK! Ahhhh.. Harder...
W: I’m gonna take U very hard making U feel sky high.

I felt so good and I raise my body up a bit turning back a to look at him while moaning. He lifted my body up and leaned his head forward and we kissed while my moan is muffled. Then he released me throwing me forward in my regular doggy position and thrust me hard in a very fast speed. I was screaming badly in the same time anticipating his thrust, suddenly he spit saliva on my anus and begin to finger my anal. I feel a sharp pain. I was screaming in pain while tears rolling down my cheek.

Me: Is pain on my anus. Stop please. Ah....
W: Don’t worry, U will get use to it...
Me: But dear... Ahhh... Ahhh.. Stop dear...Arg.... AHHH...

He spit more saliva this time lubricating my anus well and eventually I don’t feel that pain anymore instead I start to feel better and I can feel that I’m about to reach my orgasm again.

Me: Dear I’m cumming! Ahhh.. Ahh... Yes! Harder! Arg...! Ahhh... Oh... Yes! Ahhh...

Then he slow down his thrust, pulling out his penis. I was lying flat on the bed shivering with waves of orgasm. He then flipped my body over spreading my legs wide licking my vagina again before he get on top of me and thrust into me again.

W: This time we cum together alright?
Me: Yes dear. Cum inside me.

Then he begin to thrust into me again in missionary position. This time we are going to cum together.

To be continued...
This time W was on top of me thrusting very hard. I felt so good with waves and waves of orgasm. We were frenching like long lost lover and my moaning was muffled. We broke our kiss with me looking to at him while he thrusted me so hard making me scream.

Me: Ahhhh. Dear slow down. I’m cumming. Omg!!! Arg.. Arg... Fuck! Ahhhh... Ahhh...
W: Babe are U ready to cum together?
Me: Yes. Let’s cum together. Ahhh... Ahhh... Yes... Ahhh... Harder... Omg! Ahhh...

Finally both reached our orgasm and W cum inside me. I can feel the sperm shooting inside me. It was so hot and when he removed his penis, the sperm flowing out. Then he place his penis on my lips, I open my lips and blow him cleaned before he collapse to the bed and we both fell asleep.

We wake up and have a few more rounds of sex before we shower and checked out. That was how I begin to learn my sexual skills. We were having sex frequently in his place, my place when nobody home, staircase, carpark and many other outdoor experience with him. Initially I was afraid when W get more and more daring at some ridiculous places that were high chance of getting caught, eventually I still give in and both of us was satisfied whenever we come to sex.

To be continued...

Next story will be how we got arouse when we went swimming together. I’ll try to recall the best that I can to write the story down. Thanks for the support from everyone.

Last edited by Carla97; 03-12-2020 at 10:32 AM.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
StayHere4More deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story sis, please continue.
Old 24-11-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
ahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of lightahseng00 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This time W was on top of me thrusting very hard. I felt so good with waves and waves of orgasm. We were frenching like long lost lover and my moaning was muffled. We broke our kiss with me looking to at him while he thrusted me so hard making me scream.

Me: Ahhhh. Dear slow down. I’m cumming. Omg!!! Arg.. Arg... Fuck! Ahhhh... Ahhh...
W: Babe are U ready to cum together?
Me: Yes. Let’s cum together. Ahhh... Ahhh... Yes... Ahhh... Harder... Omg! Ahhh...

Finally both reached our orgasm and W cum inside me. I can feel the sperm shooting inside me. It was so hot and when he removed his penis, the sperm flowing out. Then he place his penis on my lips, I open my lips and blow him cleaned before he collapse to the bed and we both fell asleep.

We wake up and have a few more rounds of sex before we shower and checked out. That was how I begin to learn my sexual skills. We were having sex frequently in his place, my place when nobody home, staircase, carpark and many other outdoor experience with him. Initially I was afraid when W get more and more daring at some ridiculous places that were high chance of getting caught, eventually I still give in and both of us was satisfied whenever we come to sex.

To be continued...

Next story will be how we we arouse when we went swimming together. I’ll try to recall the best that I can to write the story down. Thanks for the support from everyone.

So hot and Steamy . I <3 Publix encounters .

Not because it’s public , but the feeling like we could be going on in our daily activities yet able to be creative and skilled to have sex discreetly wherever we are .

Eg while shopping , in changing room , in movie hanky panky, while drinking , in different corners ..

Great to know that you are adventurous !

Ups you
Old 24-11-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahseng00 View Post
So hot and Steamy . I <3 Publix encounters .

Not because it’s public , but the feeling like we could be going on in our daily activities yet able to be creative and skilled to have sex discreetly wherever we are .

Eg while shopping , in changing room , in movie hanky panky, while drinking , in different corners ..

Great to know that you are adventurous !

Ups you
Thanks for Ur support.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice update sis, my cock was aroused to erection.
Old 24-11-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
yenshuimaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I think more than 1 cock aroused to erection
Old 25-11-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Yes hard reading, cheers!
Old 25-11-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 6
mybond is a Helpful and Caring Samstermybond is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yenshuimaster View Post
I think more than 1 cock aroused to erection
Playing national anthem, all marikita
Old 27-11-2020, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
GongTeeMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story Carla, waiting for your updates
Old 28-11-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the update.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1