The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
smallkkj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong (LHL)?

For LHL so love singapore and so love his father, he gave up his entire life to serve singapore and be a filial son to help his father to share the burden of making singapore great again.

In his outstanding rule, he lead singapore to survive through economic crisis, usa china trade war and corvid. He make singapore great again by building the 2 integrated resorts.

Unfortunately, singaporeans got deceived into voting for workers party causing pap to lose 2 grc.

Neverthless, LHL gave the honourable title of opposition leader to his opponent. This shows how noble his character is.

There exists no greater love than this, that a man shall serve his country and work for his entire life for his beloved country.

LHL will be remembered in history for being a outstanding politician with great achievements, a filial son and a saint with noble character.
Old 26-02-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

Ur nick is a direct reflection of your brain.
Old 26-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallkkj View Post
What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong (LHL)?

For LHL so love singapore and so love his father, he gave up his entire life to serve singapore and be a filial son to help his father to share the burden of making singapore great again.

In his outstanding rule, he lead singapore to survive through economic crisis, usa china trade war and corvid. He make singapore great again by building the 2 integrated resorts.

Unfortunately, singaporeans got deceived into voting for workers party causing pap to lose 2 grc.

Neverthless, LHL gave the honourable title of opposition leader to his opponent. This shows how noble his character is.

There exists no greater love than this, that a man shall serve his country and work for his entire life for his beloved country.

LHL will be remembered in history for being a outstanding politician with great achievements, a filial son and a saint with noble character.

Introducing GST, mee Siam Mai hum, fixing opposition, and in his younger days, when just got promoted to BG, charge a cook 40 days DB for saluting him while holding a plate, when they cook Dono not suppose to salute. Saying the people wanted him to be PM not Becos his father is LKY in a news broadcast on year 2000 in CNA, while the newsman asked him about the outlook of economy.

Promoted that Singaporeans must welcome FT, and the list goes on. Getting old but remember his nonsense.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster (C)

ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Introducing GST, mee Siam Mai hum, fixing opposition, and in his younger days, when just got promoted to BG, charge a cook 40 days DB for saluting him while holding a plate, when they cook Dono not suppose to salute. Saying the people wanted him to be PM not Becos his father is LKY in a news broadcast on year 2000 in CNA, while the newsman asked him about the outlook of economy.

Promoted that Singaporeans must welcome FT, and the list goes on. Getting old but remember his nonsense.

GST was not by him, it was by GCT.

Anyway, to sum it up, he is far far away by standards of his father.
Old 26-02-2021, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jeci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Born to eat with golden spoon, meesiam (without hum of course) on golden plate, and got a man-wife with a golden pussy. Fantastic achievement, no horse run
Old 27-02-2021, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

The most powerful man pass his baton to Heng S K who is teochew. Few seat away. One of the powerful man from WP is also teochew. Jamus Lim. He said after winning GE 2020. "We are teochew".

Mine point is teochew man are known to be stingy. I am prepare nothing much on give away. Please do not sit under the trees hoping durians will drop down. I too is born local and teochew.
Old 28-02-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

at least his contribution towards development of singapore cannot be denied
Old 28-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster (C)

he DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to develop Singapore, he merely sat on the laurels his father left him with.

Singapore was already developed when he was appointed the PM.

name me something he did productive for Singapore.
Old 28-02-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Now minister all talking roti prata, own self check own self. Salary so high all so selfish
Old 28-02-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
jark69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Now minister all talking roti prata, own self check own self. Salary so high all so selfish
Dare to talk about going all the way to investigate corruption. Why keep quiet on Keppel double-bribery case?
Old 02-03-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: What do you think are the achievements of Lee Hsien Loong

There is "no future" in Myanmar's military taking over the country again. The message from the most powerful man. I guess we have closed our FA office since Dec 2020.

After thinking over 100 times. We have biz dealing with the military for many yrs. Now they screwed and, looking at war with western powers. We turn our back against them. Although I have weakness in human rights.

I dont feel comfortable with this turned away attitudes. Is only me. The first batch of refugees had arrived.
Old 03-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDieCorkStand is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
Ur nick is a direct reflection of your brain.
LOL I support you ...

But I think u boost his moral by saying he has a brain
Old 07-03-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!tryying is one of the Best!

Shit also more useful than him, that's what I can think of.
Old 08-03-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
surakchai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

His only achievement so far: Inventing a new dish of mee siam with hum
Old 08-03-2021, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Became Sg most dishonourable son
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1