The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2021, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What do you do if your girl is too tight??

Yo bros. Got to know a young girl in her 20s from a dating app and we've proceeded to bonk so far.

Have had my fair share of girls over the years but this is the first time experiencing this issue. She is just too tight past a certain point. The first time we did it I actually had minor abrasions on the little head after the session. Tried a few more times in different angles and concluded missionary is the most killer, feels like my dick can get stuck inside in that position.

What do you guys do when your girl is just too tight or tiny? I'm thinking we just need to fuck more to get her used to my size and vice versa lol.
Old 02-03-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: What do you do if your girl is too tight??

use lube. no point injuring yourself and her.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

She's actually wet enough w/o lube. I was also afraid of injuring her but seems that she isn't in any discomfort which is funny when I think back about it.
Old 02-03-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnydsg View Post
Yo bros. Got to know a young girl in her 20s from a dating app and we've proceeded to bonk so far.

What do you guys do when your girl is just too tight or tiny? I'm thinking we just need to fuck more to get her used to my size and vice versa lol.
Haha...lucky u, blessed with a big and hard dick.

Usually the pussies are very versatile and should be able to accommodate most sizes unless yours is exceptionally big...

Nevertheless , as long as she is wet enough and not complaining about discomfort or pain, with more penetrations and stretching, soon it will all come together...have a great time...
Old 02-03-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 7
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try putting it in her asshole
Old 02-03-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 411 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Have had my fair share of girls over the years but this is the first time experiencing this issue. She is just too tight past a certain point. The first time we did it I actually had minor abrasions on the little head after the session. Tried a few more times in different angles and concluded missionary is the most killer, feels like my dick can get stuck inside in that position.

U have found a tight pussy u still need to ask here? S a gem. u better musterbute better. So what’s the point u ask here? Show off? If I can zap u I will do it

Last edited by hayhay; 02-03-2021 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

LOL.. how can it be too small? Can accommodate the size of an infant coming through, ok.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Bro don't just push whole thing in at one go, slowly, inch by inch, go in. Don't complain if it is too tight. I would be concern if the pussy is too loose.
Old 02-03-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Make sure foreplay is good.
It helps to loosen the muscles around the clitoris
Old 02-03-2021, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am more inclined to 2 conclusions:

(1) Are you in the right hole
(2) Are you sure she is a “she”

If you tell me your cock is huge and she scream still she is giving birth, I believe. If you tell me your cock is big until it get stuck in the hole, I would:

(1) think dick got problem or
(2) hole got problem

Nothing as can go in and cannot come out. Simple physics
Old 02-03-2021, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I am more inclined to 2 conclusions:

(1) Are you in the right hole
(2) Are you sure she is a “she”

If you tell me your cock is huge and she scream still she is giving birth, I believe. If you tell me your cock is big until it get stuck in the hole, I would:

(1) think dick got problem or
(2) hole got problem

Nothing as can go in and cannot come out. Simple physics
Really so funny, up u

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-03-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Reminds me of a case long time ago : a dog dick stuck in woman pussy.
Old 02-03-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 621 / Power: 14
alexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to allalexlucky is a name known to all

Use another hole, use more lube.😬
Old 02-03-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U have found a tight pussy u still need to ask here? S a gem. u better musterbute better. So what’s the point u ask here? Show off? If I can zap u I will do it
Haha well said ! He asking we help , better pass contact to us , we will help to enlarge

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 02-03-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
LohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLohTee81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Y past a certain point then become tight?
Something blocking? Better see a doc.. could be growth.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1