The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Rockrock90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hookup in NUS hall for non student

recently swipe this hot NUS student on tinder and she suggest go back to her hall to fool around. Arranged for meeting next week,cant wait lol. anyone got similar exp? Now covid period got any restriction for entering? Im not a student there, thats why ask
Old 03-03-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hookup in NUS hall for non student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrock90 View Post
recently swipe this hot NUS student on tinder and she suggest go back to her hall to fool around. Arranged for meeting next week,cant wait lol. anyone got similar exp? Now covid period got any restriction for entering? Im not a student there, thats why ask
I’d suggest u to ask her for a daycation instead. And u will pay for it. There’s no reason for her to reject unless she is a cat fish
Old 03-03-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Careful later she ask you buy Apple gift cards first.
Old 03-03-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Offsite would be a better option unless you want to appear on security cameras.A few short stay options nearby if you want more privacy.

But then it could be a guy masquerading 😂
Old 03-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
Offsite would be a better option unless you want to appear on security cameras.A few short stay options nearby if you want more privacy.

But then it could be a guy masquerading 😂
Near there got short stay hotels? Mind sharing them? (or pm if too sensitive)
Old 03-03-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Am also interested to know any short stay options nearby. Will up pts in return, pls pm thx
Old 03-03-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

lol actually isit illegal? caught by security cameras whats the worst to happen?
Old 03-03-2021, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
lol actually isit illegal? caught by security cameras whats the worst to happen?
I suppose the lady in question would be evicted but if you can house her, that’s not a bad thing right 😏

But seriously, discretion is the better part of valour.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Near there got short stay hotels? Mind sharing them? (or pm if too sensitive)
fragrance hotel is just in front of nus. just google it
Old 03-03-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shinobi55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great. Posting here.
Old 03-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She can be kicked out of NUS. although they normally give you a serious warning. 2nd warning is out of NUS. had a friend who got caught when they do surprise room checks. A member of the opposite sex cannot be in the same room with the door closed. They like to come check in the middle of the night.

As for the short stay hotel, she may run into her friends who are having supper nearby. Anyway, this girl wants something kinky in her hostel room. If you suggest another venue, aren't you missing her point?
Old 03-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 20
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

It's amusing how everyone is entertaining this joker's fantasies so seriously. Yet another clone of the most infamous fucker in SBF.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
She can be kicked out of NUS. although they normally give you a serious warning. 2nd warning is out of NUS. had a friend who got caught when they do surprise room checks. A member of the opposite sex cannot be in the same room with the door closed. They like to come check in the middle of the night.

As for the short stay hotel, she may run into her friends who are having supper nearby. Anyway, this girl wants something kinky in her hostel room. If you suggest another venue, aren't you missing her point?
It's fucking dumb. You'd think Singapore's tertiary institutes would not be enforcing this kind of gender segregation and sexual policing one would usually expect from Islamic countries like Iran or Malaysia. In fact I'm not even sure if those countries do the same, sending guards snooping round campus in the middle of the night just to catch couples fucking in their hall rooms.

No wonder local graduates finish uni and come out being all clueless about love, sex, and relationship stuff. Their whole brains just occupied with mugging and mugging some more. Might as well spend more money sending patrols round to catch peeping toms in toilets or stealing lingerie from hall corridors and rooms, if they're so concerned about potential sexual "depravity" or behaviour on campus.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 04-03-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
zerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzerotohero is a Helpful and Caring Samster

check out the hotels along paris panjang rd. quite a popular destination for us nus students iygwim
Old 04-03-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 10
denshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to alldenshachikan is a name known to all

If money is less of a concern for you, I agree it is better to take it off campus. Don't invite unnecessary trouble for her and yourself especially it is only the first hookup session with her.

In fact I would even go one step further to tell you to book a nice hotel to invite her for a daytrip or a staycation if she has no issues staying overnight. You got to bait her correctly and not let her think you are a cheapskate looking for a quick fuck.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1