The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Actually police are quite sympathetic to not fucking up your family life. They may threaten but they won’t go an inform your family unless it’s actually relevant to investigation (say you use wife credit card to pay for drinks at KTV). Ditto goes with your employer, etc.

Cos if they end up not charging you, just the effect of telling other ppl what you’re being investigated for a form of punishment
Old 21-03-2024, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 788 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do male customers also get arrested by the police if massage ladies are arrested?

Police normally threaten to tell your spouse or family only to get those guailan customer to cooperate. If you are professional in dealing with them and tell the truth, there's no issue. Police also wants to settle and go back, knock off early.

As you can see from the "acs boys" case reported in the papers, there are indeed people like that out there. Got caught at the scene yet still play hard-to-get with the police.
Old 21-03-2024, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 13
tournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of lighttournedos is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Police normally threaten to tell your spouse or family only to get those guailan customer to cooperate. If you are professional in dealing with them and tell the truth, there's no issue. Police also wants to settle and go back, knock off early.

As you can see from the "acs boys" case reported in the papers, there are indeed people like that out there. Got caught at the scene yet still play hard-to-get with the police.
I believe the Acs boys was to show that the group was cooperative as a whole
Old 21-03-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 3
Shangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyShangchi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will Bros typically go lupsup massage to

1) piaked finished & left quickly

Or

2) piaked finish stay behind for massage until almost time?

Some MLs warned me wind strong don’t stay too long later kanna check so ask me tabao my little soldiers & go quick.

I usually will piaked finish, skip the massage & leave quick at the lupsup massage stable.
Old 21-03-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

One time I was with a Thai FL in a session in one of the I suppose 2-3 star hotels around Bugis, Lavender area there.

Then suddenly we heard door knocking and she was so panicked, and I was tbh very panicked also. The knocking kept happening, and we were just there in bed both silent and hiding under the blanket.

When the knocking was over, she opened the door and communicated with her colleagues from nearby rooms in Thai, then she closed the door and told me that it was the "runner" of the OKT who knocked the door, nothing to worry about, not the Po-Pos. lol

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 21-03-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Always pay cash. I know the younger ones think it's easier to pay via paynow/paylah, grabpay etc but the Police is using big data to catch crimes now. If a lady's e-wallet or paynow has too many same value transaction, it triggers a warning. How many $100/$120/$150 can a person receive per day and over many days? You can be subsequently traced if this lady gets caught in future. Why you transfer $150 to this lady last month? You won't be able to answer easily

China police is scanning wechat pay and alipay for $488, $498, $588, $598 transactions
Old 21-03-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
From my knowledge, they usually target the ML instead of customer. As long as you are cooperative and do not try to side the ML, nothing happens after a statement.
Returned bro.
Old 21-03-2024, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressboy View Post
if get caught while doing it, will they let you finish shooting? lol
they will wait for u on the spot and see u do and shoot
Old 22-03-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
To my knowledge, what they do is follow them back to the station and let you shoot into a cup and then your seeds be donated to sperm bank. Dont waste mah. The down side is when you jerk off there is no material to stimulate you unlike in sperm bank. 😜
Quote:
Old 22-03-2024, 05:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Corigiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
I believe the law states that it's not wrong, prostition is legal here whether operating officially in Geylang or under the guise of something else.
Unless licensed, prostitution is not legal, as opposed to illegal.
Else why those standing streets disperse so fast when police patrol comes.
Not sure what those stand streets are charged with when intercepted in the streets but not in action.
Old 22-03-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8283 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Thank You All For Replying

What kind of things should we say or should not say in the statements?

Will we implicate ourselves if we say that the male customer is having sex with the massage lady?

What does “taking the side of the Massage Lady” means?
Never tell lies. Just said you are a client and dunno the gal.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 22-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 11
surecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to beholdsurecatch is a splendid one to behold

At most is arrest the guy for public nuisance, or indecent exposure in public or something I think.

But most of the time, the lady will switch off the lights and lock the door.

So will hiding inside work? Plus many of them have CCTV outside now.

At worst case is quickly get dressed and say you are there for a massage only.
For the ladies, they are usually arrested for employment laws, or visa issues or woman's charters act or something...
Old 22-03-2024, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

like many bros here mentioned, just tell the truth when questioned and thats about it. u are good to go. no follow up.

unless of course
1) the WL u are halfway fking/about to fk is involved in some criminal activities

or

2) u yourself is involved in some criminal activities

or

3) u try to be ACS-hero
Old 22-03-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 668 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Unless you meet a very humane police officer, most likely you will leave the premise with blue balls.
Old 22-03-2024, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Dystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

like many said, cooperate and tell the truth and will be fine.
don't be defiant or hero or help and barricade the door or lock the door, like that don't get charged also can get detained for 47 hrs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1