The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2022, 07:21 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Available for appointment
Old 16-10-2022, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 14
xyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to beholdxyz1sg is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Juagen Talks

An updated review for my 3rd visit to Master Lucky, have work done on my lower limbs and juagen with qigong therapy. My body aches prior to the visits have disappeared and the treatments less painful as the blockages clear.

Noticeable improvements in urination issues and i can empty my bladder at one go, overall feeling energetic daily with more morning wood despite age catching up with me

Will continue with the prescribed Chinese medication routine as general health maintenance is still important for overall performance

Highly recommended for bros to go for her 90min treatments first instead of jumping on the blue pill for penile issues as i believe TCM can improve ur overall health which is a better solution with no side effects besides it is not easy to find a genuine master like Lucky in sg who can provide effective treatments and is generous with her time

Will continue with follow up treatments for maintenance
Old 16-10-2022, 01:17 PM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Old 16-10-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xyz1sg View Post
An updated review for my 3rd visit to Master Lucky, have work done on my lower limbs and juagen with qigong therapy. My body aches prior to the visits have disappeared and the treatments less painful as the blockages clear.

Noticeable improvements in urination issues and i can empty my bladder at one go, overall feeling energetic daily with more morning wood despite age catching up with me

Will continue with the prescribed Chinese medication routine as general health maintenance is still important for overall performance

Highly recommended for bros to go for her 90min treatments first instead of jumping on the blue pill for penile issues as i believe TCM can improve ur overall health which is a better solution with no side effects besides it is not easy to find a genuine master like Lucky in sg who can provide effective treatments and is generous with her time

Will continue with follow up treatments for maintenance
Old 16-10-2022, 10:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 17-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 17-10-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster (A)

available for appointment
Old 17-10-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 17-10-2022, 04:52 PM
Samster (A)

Available for appointment.
Old 17-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster (A)

Old 17-10-2022, 10:09 PM
Samster (A)

Old 18-10-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-10-2022, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-10-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Old 18-10-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster (A)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1