The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-02-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Visited Fei Fei (https://sglonelyguys.org/feifei-massage/) some time ago and here's my short MR for her. Hope this will be helpful for any bros who are still out there chionging.

Location: 7.5, Parking along the road may be limited if you visit during peak hours. I believe her place is walking distance to the MRT. Probably 10 mins by my estimates.

Looks: 7.5, Quite a pretty girl, nice features and I would say she looks very close to her photos on SLG. Looks quite young too (For some reason she showed me her ID and i found out that she's 26). Only thing is that her
complexion is not the best but she puts on make up so can't really see.

Body: 8.5, Boobs are quite big but might not be natural. I'm no expert so cannot really tell. She has a curvy body and a nice fleshy butt. Mentioned that she put on quite a lot of weight recently but I thought she still looks quite good.

Massage: 7, Can give a hard massage, decent but not the best out there.
Sensual: 7.5, Puts in good effort, I opted for HJ and it felt somewhat mechanical at some point. Perhaps opting for BJ might be the better option.

GFE/Attitude: 6.5, From the conversations I had with her, she comes across as a super horny girl lol. She tries to engage in conversation but somehow the conversations always end up being related to sex. She has good attitude but I felt that I don't really have much chemistry with her. But maybe that was because I was coming off a much higher base (TB) so the chemistry just didn't seem that good.

Overall if there wasn't the nCoV going around, I might consider RTM again but with this situation now, i'm just gonna sit out of chionging altogether.

Last edited by bkba333; 05-02-2020 at 11:03 PM.
Old 05-02-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Any bros tried when a ML HJ you, with another hand poking your backside and sucking on your nipple. I think this feeling damn shiok sia
Old 05-02-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
not sure is sha sha massage better than her
Sorry haven't been trying out new MLs for a while... this sha sha is the one listed in SLG at hotel?

C
Old 06-02-2020, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

The coronavirus basically compounded the flat market where many MLs went home for CNY. Playing it safe now especially when local transmission is starting. Even if I trust the MLs, I don’t trust chiongsters. Its gonna be a long boring 2-3months ahead

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 06-02-2020, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
not sure is sha sha massage better than her
I assume you are referring to the one listed in the hotel.
https://sglonelyguys.org/sha-sha-massage/

Sha sha provides hard massage tried both sha sha and bei bei before, in terms of massage, i personally feel sha sha is better, bei bei uses oil which is also something unique. But in terms of sensual and playability, Bei bei is better in this aspect.

Looks wise, both are beautiful and definitely young. But i prefer sha sha in terms of looks , she gives off a very cute vibe to me . Can try, worth the $100 damage, if you are looking more for solid massage + a cute girl to pass time with, definitely worth a try.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Is this hotel popular with China tourists in the last month?

If so, China tourists + enclosed spaces + recylcled air-conditioned air = not a very good idea.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Is this hotel popular with China tourists in the last month?

If so, China tourists + enclosed spaces + recylcled air-conditioned air = not a very good idea.
Hmm her current hotel is quite premium, can by pass reception. Heard from her she's moving to another hotel soon.
Old 06-02-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Is it just me or it seems that an increasing number of WLs are complaining about less work these days?

Then again, it's expected...
Old 06-02-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Is it just me or it seems that an increasing number of WLs are complaining about less work these days?

This thread also 冷清清 one, not surprised.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

We should really be worried if their business is booming given the situation 😂
Old 06-02-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
douchebag55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi brothers can pm me some fl sites?? Would like to venture and source for more instead of using momo only! Thanks alot!
Old 06-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MU75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to Natalie / carol?
Old 06-02-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

safety first, raw is war. Now
Old 06-02-2020, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post

Sha sha provides hard massage tried both sha sha and bei bei before, in terms of massage, i personally feel sha sha is better, bei bei uses oil which is also something unique. But in terms of sensual and playability, Bei bei is better in this aspect.

Looks wise, both are beautiful and definitely young. But i prefer sha sha in terms of looks , she gives off a very cute vibe to me . Can try, worth the $100 damage, if you are looking more for solid massage + a cute girl to pass time with, definitely worth a try.
FN or SN? body slim type or curvy type
Old 06-02-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3557 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Wow it’s so quiet until tcss also dried up. So rare to see only 1 page of post for a day in this thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1