The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 21
liverpool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayzee00 View Post
Went back to Jenny again after reading all the solid FRs from the bros that tried her. Texted her and booked a slot. Came down, she was wearing a long sleeve shirt as it has been cold for a few days already and a cute little mini skirt. Went to the room and she asked what I wanted first. Told her would like her service first before massage. She hurriedly off to change into smth comfortable while I took a shower. Waited for abit and when she came back she jumped on me. Gave me a good BBBJ and DT, she was a star player. Capped on with my own condom and we started with cowgirl, followed by missionary, doggy and finished off in missionary. She came 3-4 times quivering and had to ask me to stop while she recovered from her quiver. Best part are her moans and faces she made, eye ball rolls to the back and occasional “fk me, ge ge, don’t stop, fk”. The rest is up to your imagination. End of with a pop from me and she came at the same time as well. Best feeling ever. Both of us were sweating after the workout. We washed up and proceeded to massage, could still see her perky assets under her clothes.

Bros then haven’t try her, what are y’all waiting for? PM me now. Her headlights are to kill for and she is a very genuine person. She can converse both in English and Chinese fluently. So bros visiting her, be gentle and take care of her. Happy Hunting!
Can share contact bro? Thanks
Old 29-04-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2460 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Sorry if I posted the wrong thread but just want to share a good ML in Sin Min. See tis lady in wechat working in sin min,so 2 days ago was there for site walk n intend to pay her a visit.
ENTRY is $60 and first look she is accepted. She led me to the room n give me a hug n them shower n laid on the bed.she can provide good massage as she was a masseur back in hunan. THE most important is she service is good and she produce good HDLY and after tat she will turn u over n put your leg over her leg. Then she will bend forward n massage your chest use her breast to press on your dick. So shoik tat u almost explore. Last but no least u can roll up her shirt n press on her tits while she doing hj with stereo. Not a time watcher n don rush. LEFT as a happy man. Will RTM again.
Sounds like a colleague of PRC Judy.
Old 29-04-2024, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2083 / Power: 9
unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollectStamp View Post
near caltex station?
no. At sin min area..
Old 29-04-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

unclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond reputeunclewang12345 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Sounds like a colleague of PRC Judy.
Mayb bro. Small world
Old 30-04-2024, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -147 / Power: 0
Thenewoldme Thenewoldme

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclewang12345 View Post
Sorry if I posted the wrong thread but just want to share a good ML in Sin Min. See tis lady in wechat working in sin min,so 2 days ago was there for site walk n intend to pay her a visit.
ENTRY is $60 and first look she is accepted. She led me to the room n give me a hug n them shower n laid on the bed.she can provide good massage as she was a masseur back in hunan. THE most important is she service is good and she produce good HDLY and after tat she will turn u over n put your leg over her leg. Then she will bend forward n massage your chest use her breast to press on your dick. So shoik tat u almost explore. Last but no least u can roll up her shirt n press on her tits while she doing hj with stereo. Not a time watcher n don rush. LEFT as a happy man. Will RTM again.
Hi bro, can share this ML contact with me? I pm you. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-05-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Anyone who keen on this ML please PM as I mentioned before sometimes I don write the thread. Peisel
Old 03-05-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovehebe View Post
Anyone knows where is Malaysian masked wearing Jessie from 女神公馆 now ? Seems that she no longer working there . Kenna up lorry or go to other spa Liao . Thx
The photos from their FB looks so weird! Haha! Any good ML there to intro?
Old 03-05-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 1
WhiteLodge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiinn View Post
The photos from their FB looks so weird! Haha! Any good ML there to intro?
Can go for Elise haha
Old 04-05-2024, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteLodge View Post
Can go for Elise haha
I ended up with Linda, just return back to sg. Real solid massage, her looks is my type. Haha the Fb photos are really cmi, real person is better. Service also good.
Old 14-05-2024, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 16
luckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to beholdluckyboii80 is a splendid one to behold

Not too sure if I post in the correct chat.
Found a Gem in making along upper Thomson and sin ming area The name is Amy. Old bird can PM me for more detail but likely you can guess the place.

MR
Name: Amy (recently arrive)
Place: average, little bit rundown
Face: 8.5 Pretty MILF. Esti. late20s to 30
Boobs: Big B or C natural.
Body: slim and petite.
Massage: 8 apply with oil and got strength
GQ: Yes. Depend on your chemistry.
Damage: entry $60 +++
Old 14-05-2024, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2460 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post
Found a Gem in making along upper Thomson and sin ming area The name is Amy. Old bird can PM me for more detail but likely you can guess the place.

MR
If it is PRC Amy who is with PRC Judy (ex 6** Bukit Batok), she is definitely not late 20s.
Entrance is 60 per hour, room with full ceiling and solid door (no window).
This joint does not offer Super Happy Experience.
Old 14-05-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nnbbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboii80 View Post

MR
HI. Can share the ml. TKs
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
lighteon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Last rb.gy night, I went to visit old friend : PRC Judy @ Upper Thomson.
A /rnyehy pretty mild MILF who has excellent figure : tall, slim, natural B, no tummy, firm butt.
She was formerly from 6** BB, returned to China and recently returned.

Good massage and Happy experience.
I like her joint : room with solid door (no window), clean, common shower.

Will be back for more.
Hi bro can pm me her ctc/location? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1